IAS, 6th period (Cheshire) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
4th Six Weeks > Week 3

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Woollven (jwoollven) | 15 comments Mod
Describe the primary conflict that the main character of your book must overcome.

message 2: by Scout Mason (new)

Scout Mason | 25 comments Palmer must save Nipper(his pigeon) from being captured and shot from the shooters and his cruel gang leader, Beans. He loves his pigeon, and would do anything to save it.

message 3: by Bianca Jackson (new)

Bianca Jackson | 18 comments there's many conflicts through out the poems and songs. conflicts about love, life, friendship, and family.+

message 4: by David Miller (new)

David Miller | 10 comments My character main conflict is figuring out what happened to the actress that was just killed and how he's going to do that and he's also on vacation with his family

Katy Pennington | 26 comments She is in a new school in a small town, and has to find a way to fit in. She is very hott, and into the guys she cant have.

message 6: by Shelby Carroll (new)

Shelby Carroll | 29 comments Patrick Lanigan gathered evidence that would possibly destroy the law firm he was working for so they proceeded to "cut him out". He later staged a fake death to throw the bounty hunters off his trail, and he was successful. Six weeks later 90 million dollars was taken out of the firms offshore account and of course Lanigan was suspected of taking it. The sum of the story is Lanigan eventually gets captured by the FBI and has to prove his innocence and escape with the 90 million dollars of which he was accused of taking.

Lorenzo Mendoza | 19 comments The son of one of the prisoners of the holocaust interviews him about his troubles he came to face with during Hitler's Reign.

Patrick Harrington | 7 comments the primary conflict he encounters is being in jail and trying to stay out of trouble so he can make first parole

message 9: by Seth Snyder (new)

Seth Snyder | 17 comments Well the main character Brian is asked by a psychologist to relive the harsh experience he endured on the island for learning purposes. Brian is scared and he has to make the decision of whether or not he should, he wants to help them but he doesn't want to relive it.

message 10: by aaron morales (new)

aaron morales (what-it-dew) | 25 comments The main conflict in the book is that Edward has to overcome his thirst for Bella's blood through his love for her.

Sabrina Leal- Diaz | 18 comments The main character of my book must overcome the blame of a dead dog. Someone saw him (Christopher) carrying the dead dog in his arms, and assumed that he was the killer of their dog.

message 12: by Abraham Carrillo (new)

Abraham Carrillo | 14 comments So far the isn't really a conflict in my book yet. I really haven't gotten that far in the book yet to find out the conflict.

message 13: by James Baker (new)

James Baker | 17 comments In my book the main character jim hawkins has to avoid and escape from all the other evil parites in the book so he can make it to treasure island

message 14: by Armando Navarro (new)

Armando Navarro | 21 comments in my book silverwing, the main character shade has to find his colony afters getting loss in a journey to the south for hibernation, he will have to overcome the dangers through out his journey to the south, and will learned to survived the harsh cold of the winter.

message 15: by Joel Johnson (new)

Joel Johnson | 14 comments the main characters in my book island 2, have conflicts with each other, and are fighting each other instead of working together to get off the island

message 16: by Matt Caballero (new)

Matt Caballero (mattc) | 13 comments The conflicts in my book are several, because in the book there are many different stories about death and losing somebody. The main conflict of my book would have to be death and ghost.

message 17: by Sam Kowalski (new)

Sam Kowalski | 16 comments Well the main character is facing a life full of drugs and she does not want to live that life anymore. She is going through drug with drawls.

message 18: by Joseph Antonio (new)

Joseph Antonio | 4 comments The primary conflict he encounters is being in jail and trying to stay out of trouble so he can make first parole

Jonathan Schneider | 13 comments The main conflict in my book, Messenger, is that the main character must travel through the forest to retriever a friend's daughter. The forest is becoming steadily more dangerous throughout the book, making it difficult to get there and back.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.