Dog Lover's Society discussion

Why are some people so cruel to dogs???

Comments Showing 1-50 of 186 (186 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Roesha (new)

Roesha (XxPnKksingerxX) | 1 comments OMG HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE A STRAY ON THE STREET AND NOT HELP IT???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Roesha wrote: "OMG HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE A STRAY ON THE STREET AND NOT HELP IT???"

probably cuz people r so mean or they might really want to help it but r really allergic to dogs...

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Lisa wrote: "Roesha wrote: "OMG HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE A STRAY ON THE STREET AND NOT HELP IT???"

probably cuz people r so mean or they might really want to help it but r really allergic to dogs..."

People can stand it because theyy r too busy with their own stupid lives that they dont even notice the more important things in life, like a animal suffering from animal cruilty, espicailly dogs!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

dogs r awesome! i love to help strays!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

they might have diseses (spell wrong) and people could catch them

message 6: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) who has animal planet on TV? check out animal cops! see what they have to deel with every day!

message 7: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ross OMG I HATE THAT SHOW!!!!! every time i watch it, a tear seriously comes to my eyes, and those commercials about those abused animals, i have to look away and cover my ears. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!!!!! UGH

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Animal Cops is a stupid show. I get the point, dogs and other animals are being abused and neglected, but i don't need to see the gory details.It makes me cry!:(

message 9: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ross SAME HERE!!! haha obviously...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I looooooooooooooooooooove dogs!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

ok that y we jiond this group right?

message 12: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ross lol

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (eggyluv3r) | 3 comments i hate when people just hit their dogs

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yep

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2009 01:17PM) (new)

I think the ppl who do that are just to dumb to realize that dogs have feelings too and that if u don't want one give it to someone who does

message 16: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace or they are mad and they take it out on their dog. cause they are cruel and evil.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

i know that is just sad

message 18: by Alicia (new)

Alicia Ross I hate people like that. It's like they only get dogs to take their anger out with... it's like, why bother?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

ok yeah

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

umm can we start thinking about good things instead of the bad like i luv begals and goldens!(i tink i spell wrong)

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 4 comments yeah really we need to talk about things like why people love them so much

message 22: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 4 comments what is up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Just a message to Jasmina, this topic is why we are talking about the "bad things".

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Jasmina wrote: "they might have diseses (spell wrong) and people could catch them"

So, you should call a veterinarian to come and get the dog.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Anna wrote: "i hate when people just hit their dogs"

I know. Dogs have feelings and they deserve to be treated with respect.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

My teacher is a totluver and her friend and her have a website to help stray dogs check it out http://www.tailsofhoperescue.org you can donate money and stuff!!

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

~&&silenceisgolden&&~ wrote: "Animal Cops is a stupid show. I get the point, dogs and other animals are being abused and neglected, but i don't need to see the gory details.It makes me cry!:(" I tottally agree my dad watches it all the time! I have to leave the room i get so grossed out whe they do surgory and i cry when i see the conditions they r in!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

this talk is getting old

message 29: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

♫Krista♫ (kristabobista) | 254 comments Mod
have u guys ever seen a stray and actually tooken care of it?

message 30: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace yep we made it ours after no one answered our ad in the paper

message 31: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

ya, every time our family spots a stray in our neighborhood, we take it in as our own until we find the owner.

message 32: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 8 comments Well sometimes I'm really not sure about this. Like if it is a better life to be a stray and suffer for a long time, or to be in a shelter where you live for a week crammed in a cage.

message 33: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

it all depends, i would probably rather be a stray, cuz i've seen how it looks in a shelter....its horrible.

message 34: by Bethany (new)

Bethany | 8 comments Jen wrote: "~&&silenceisgolden&&~ wrote: "Animal Cops is a stupid show. I get the point, dogs and other animals are being abused and neglected, but i don't need to see the gory details.It makes me cry!:(" I to..."

I don't understand how you would "hate" the show. Animal Planet needs to show all of that gore and thigns so that they cna get the message across about how terrible animal abuse is. If you "hate" it so much, then why do you watch it? People have to realize how terrible animal creulty truly is

message 35: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

I agee with bethany. I watch the show every now and then, and it does make me cry too, but people do need to know whats happening to so many animals.

message 36: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

Fight for Life #1 (Vet Volunteers) by Laurie Halse Anderson

message 37: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

u guys should read this book, its pretty good.

message 38: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace i read that book it was good

message 39: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

yep. Im glad Animal Cops is on. Its one of the only shows that exposes animal cruelty.

message 40: by Bethany (last edited Feb 15, 2009 05:04PM) (new)

Bethany | 8 comments what I hate so very badly that soemtimes it makes me sick is Animal Testing labs. I won't even talk about it or else I'll go half mad with anger.

message 41: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

oh i hate those to!!!!!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Krista wrote: "have u guys ever seen a stray and actually tooken care of it?"

i have! well..... if you count a baby bird pushed out of a nest a stray, then i have done that twice... lol

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i want to be a vet or animal cop when i grow up, hopefully there wont be a need for animal cops by then but it just fills me with joy to help animals in need of it!!!

message 44: by Abi (new)

Abi (abigailblocker) Erin wrote: "i want to be a vet or animal cop when i grow up, hopefully there wont be a need for animal cops by then but it just fills me with joy to help animals in need of it!!!
"

oh my gosh! talk about animal cruelty? you know that email that you sent me erin? yikeS!!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

yup!
i really do hope it gets to the aspca

message 46: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

oh, u started a chain letter cool!

message 47: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

Erin wrote: "i want to be a vet or animal cop when i grow up, hopefully there wont be a need for animal cops by then but it just fills me with joy to help animals in need of it!!!
"

I want to be a vet, because I love animals and would love to help them out! I also want to find a cure for this cancer/disease that my dog died of when i was in second grade.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

my first dog, molly, we had gotten her the day i was born and it was my parrents aniversery too, was like my best friend and she died of heart worms in umm i think it was 2002, but i dont remember... We burried her in my grandparents backyard and every year we go and put flowers on her makeshift "grave".. she was the best dog in the world, except sometimes she would eat my brownies... lol

message 49: by ♫Krista♫, Animals will always be there for you! (new)

Ya that was about the same year we had to put my dog down, some weird unknown cancer/disease that made my dog sierra very sick...oh boy just remembering her makes me want to cry...we spread her ashes in many places, the mountains, she loved to hike, and by multiple lakes..., we went camping a lot, she loved swimming too. ya she was the best dog in the world too...oh freak im started to really cry...

message 50: by Abi (new)

Abi (abigailblocker) Erin wrote: "yup!
i really do hope it gets to the aspca"

ME TOO!!!!!!

« previous 1 3 4