TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

~*~ Candy Corner ~*~ > ~+~ The Rain Show ~+~

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Jamine Isabel E. Uy (candy-rain) | 3069 comments Mod
This topic would feature my creation, The Rain Show.

My show would consist of interviews or performances by random characters. And if you're lucky enough, I could put YOU in the show for an interview! ^-^

First up, is Prince Zuko of Avatar.

Why? Because I used Avatar in the Hater's Fiction. >.< and because I have the final episodes of Avatar in my computer... >.<

So here goes the first one.

The Rain Show ep1

message 2: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Jan 23, 2010 04:52AM) (new)

P.S. You would have to save it in your computer to zoom in. ^-^

editted:

but for those who can't read it, even when it's zoomed in (I apologise) here's the script:

I'll start with the greeting since the rest of the script are too big.

Rain: Please give a warm welcome... to PRINCE ZUKO of the Fire Nation!

*Applause* *wolfwhistles* *Marry Me posters* *fan girls going crazy*

Hello and welcome, Prince Zuko! How are you, Your Majesty?

Zuko: I'm good thank you, and just call me Zuko. No need for the formalities *smiles*

Rain: Cool! Before we start the interview, we want to know what you feel about Twilight.

Zuko: ...

Rain: ... *confuzzled face* ?.?

Zuko: ... Twilight? Did you just say... Twilight?

Rain: Yes. *cautious* Yes, I did. Because in this show, we believe-

Zuko: DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME HOW GREAT THAT PIECE OF S*** IS!!!!!!!

Rain: *yelps and falls off chair in surprise* ow...

Zuko: GRR!! Just hearing it makes me wanna strangle someone!!

*next panel* Every single day, I get to listen to Sokka preaching how great and velvety Deadward is! Or how he can't wait for the f****** movie to come out!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH SUFFERING I HAD TO GO THROUGH!

Rain: Ouch... your ears must have been bleeding...

Zuko: Pft! I don't even have ANY idea why people go crazy with this f***ed up s***! (NOTE: I wasn't able to put 'F' there so some people might be wondering what it was... :P)

*next panel* It does however, make great campfires...

*an arrow points at the bonfire saying Twilight books*

Rain: *nods* That's true but Zuko-

Zuko: But that doesn't mean I like it one bit!! I HATE TWILIGHT!!!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!! I HATE IT!!!!!

Rain: ... Zuko, we hate it too...

Zuko: Oh...

Rain: -.-; *anime sweatdrop*

Zuko: In that case, let's talk. I have all day.

Rain: *sigh* Finally!!

TO BE CONTINUED

message 3: by Fayla (new)

Fayla (bluebutterflyze) | 604 comments hi

message 4: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments yay im the 4th to comment anyways that is like sooooooo frickn good. WELL DONE

message 5: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments ROFL

message 6: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Thanks a bunch!!

message 7: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

I read it! >.< lol! I have to say that you wrote in a saner fashion than I did.

Lucky... I was like a wreck!

message 8: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (last edited Jan 26, 2010 01:03AM) (new)

I know that this isn't really a part of the show where I interview someone, but I think it would fit as an advertisement in between takes. >.<

hope you all like it!

Photobucket

EDITTED: January 26, 2010

here's the bigger version: http://jaminejamocha.deviantart.com/a...

*That is my account in Deviant btw...

This is the script. I'm sorry I should've posted a larger version of it. Sorry fellas!

Teacher: Alright class... settle down.

Teacher: (Next panel) For today's lesson, I would show you a reenactment of Breaking Dawn, starring me and my wife.

Teacher: (Next panel) I know you ALL LOVE the Twilight series so you'll be excited to see this! *click*

*fancy stereo sound*

Wife: Come my dark Adonis. Let us murmur our passion while you sparkle under the sun...

Teacher: Just a second honey, I need to be *very beautiful and CREAM myself... *reference to Robert Pattinson's comment of the description of Edward in his script.

Teacher: ... and that concludes my presentation for today.

Teacher: The Twilight church loved it! But what do you guys think? Pretty cool, huh?

Class: *crickets chirping*

Teacher: So who wants to watch it again?

message 9: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

you all have to save it before you could actually zoom in enough to see the dialogues.

message 10: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lemme know what you all think.

message 11: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

lol! Thanks Court!

message 12: by Giggles (new)

Giggles why are you saying thank you??

message 13: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hahaha hilarious

message 14: by Jamine Isabel E. Uy, The creative makes-awesome-stuff-for-us one (new)

Courtney wrote: "lol, It is really funny that you all call me Court because that is my nickname at home."

>.< lol But it does make sense!

message 15: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments LOL

message 16: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hehe

message 17: by Celine (last edited May 04, 2009 04:27AM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Hehehe...

My sister sent me a screenshot comic.

I'll post it here:

message 18: by Giggles (new)

Giggles gross ewwwwwwwwwwwwww i cant even look at their faces they are so fricking UGLY!!

message 19: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hahahahahahahahahahahahaha funny

message 20: by i love... (new)

i love... ...ummm (iloveummmm) | 64 comments LMAO that is one of the most funniest comic stip ive ever read

message 21: by Giggles (new)

Giggles hehehehehehehehehe agreed

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin that is so mean how can u do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Avatar and Twilight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe u would do that

message 23: by Erin (new)

Erin Celine wrote: "Hehehe...

I'll post it here:

"

that is also really mean

message 24: by Giggles (new)

Giggles wow your mean hahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

message 25: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Erin wrote: "Celine wrote: "Hehehe...

I'll post it here:

"
that is also really mean
"

If you like Twilight, what are you doing here? I cannot stress how much it irks me when people such as you don't think that there is anywhere they aren't allowed to go. You're not allowed to go here.

message 26: by Giggles (new)

Giggles exactly just go away

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin Celine wrote: "Erin wrote: "Celine wrote: "Hehehe...

I'll post it here:

"
that is also really mean
"

If you like Twilight, what are you doing here? I cannot stress how mu..."

i am here cuz one of my friend told me u guys were saying really bad thing about twi and cusing at anyone who likes it and i didn't believe and i join this group to try and defend twi and stop u guys for cusing it

message 28: by Celine (last edited May 28, 2009 11:32PM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Erin wrote: "Celine wrote: "Erin wrote: "Celine wrote: "Hehehe...

I'll post it here:

"
that is also really mean
"

If you like Twilight, what are you doing here? I canno..."

I don't ever recall us -or at least me - cussing at you. YOUR friend shouldn't be here. And YOU shouldn't be poking your nose into OUR business. TWILIGHT HATERS OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU, SO, GO AWAY!

message 29: by Giggles (new)

Giggles lets just stop fighting this getting really pathetic and pointless we all have our different opinions so lets just live that way okay??

message 30: by Celine (last edited May 31, 2009 12:05AM) (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Sure, okay. But, seriously, this is not where they belong. They can have their different opinions elsewhere.

message 31: by Giggles (new)

Giggles i know right??? they seriously shouldnt be here

message 32: by Erin (new)

Erin Rose wrote: "Well, you should know that like yours, our opinions are just as stubborn and no amount of defending can change it but most of us are just here for the socializing part that comes with this group. I..."

o that make sence u get mad when twi fans bully u ok i thought u guy did it ALL the time it make sence now and please don't think i am trying to change ur opinion bcuz I'M NOT

message 33: by Erin (new)

Erin Celine wrote this
I don't ever recall us -or at least me - cussing at you. YOUR friend shouldn't be here. And YOU shouldn't be poking your nose into OUR business. TWILIGHT HATERS OBVIOUSLY DOESN'T MEAN YOU, SO, GO AWAY!

1 u didn't but some did
2 my friend isn't in this group she looked at it once
3 I feel i have the right to defend twi and sry if u thought i was 'poking my nose' into ur stuff i didn't mean it that way i was just a little angry but i am human so i make mistakes
SRY for upsetting u guys SRY

message 34: by Giggles (new)

Giggles same here

message 35: by Erin (new)

Erin Rose wrote: "Well, at least you said you weren't a vampire. That's what most of the other Twi-Lovers would've said.
But you should know that most of us understand your opnions and respect them ad we don't mea..."

I would never say i was a vampire its unheathly but my friends do call me Vampire sometime i know me and my friends r wierd

message 36: by Giggles (new)

Giggles vampires are scary and totally unrealistic its so stupid

message 37: by Erin (new)

Erin i don't think they r scary

message 38: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Rose wrote: "I like Dracula better and Blade. Blade is SOOOO cool, he's got all the weapons and he kills the evil vampires but he's also a vampire but he can't give into the thirst or else he'll turn more anima..."

at's such a stereotype - the Blade thing. Such...a stereoytpe.

message 39: by Giggles (new)

Giggles Erin wrote: "i don't think they r scary"

i do

message 40: by Erin (new)

Erin Giggles wrote: "Erin wrote: "i don't think they r scary"

i do"

um y?

message 41: by Giggles (new)

Giggles cause i just do

message 42: by Erin (new)

Erin is that ur reason or r u just to stubborn to tell me

message 43: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) Erin wrote: "is that ur reason or r u just to stubborn to tell me"

Doesn't. Have. To. Esp. to someone who's as protective to the book as a maternal animal.

message 44: by Erin (new)

Erin huh?
as protevtive to the book as an animal
r u insane?
who would get that protective over twi?

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

really? wow... and i thought i was obsessed w/ my sketch book... *shudders*

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin um ok then takes way to far let me say this again I AM NOT AN INSANE TWI FAN

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, dont worry, i beleive you, but for almost every single day, minus today, ive been taking my sketch book almost every where... *shudders* but may b thats cuz i was too lazy to put it down...

message 48: by Celine (new)

Celine (catsy2008) At least you have your Sketch Book. :(

message 49: by Erin (new)

Erin i like my sketch book but i would nvr take it to school

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

i really should take mine to school... and its a good thing that i cant at the moment... summer

« previous 1