The Riyria Revelations discussion

Conventions > Just returned from Marscon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Michael (last edited Jan 18, 2009 08:28PM) (new)

Michael (michaeljsullivan) | 347 comments Mod
Robin and I have been away all weekend, since Friday morning, at MarsCon promoting TCC and this is why we haven't responded to your questions as promptly as we should. I answered a few but there's a few questions here I will leave to Robin for when she logs on.

Thank you for your continued interest. I do read, and greatly enjoy everything you post here, but I don't always respond because...well I think it would just be inappropriate for me to, particularly in the "speculation" thread that was started. I hope you all understand and don't think I am snubbing you. I just don't want to accidentally ruin anything for you. And I do so love "listening-in" on your hypotheses.

Michael

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather (ham1299) | 232 comments Of course we understand! Thanks for being as involved as you are!

message 3: by Dee (new)

Dee Marie (dee_marie) | 23 comments Hey Michael,

"fan" you're it ;]

(like tag, but more fun)

http://www.goodreads.com/author/fans/...

Oh, and I like your new photo by the way. Very nice!

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy | 56 comments I just think it's awesome to have an author so involved. Yeah, when do you ever see Neil Gaiman (quirky nutcase) on GR although he is technically a GR author? Laugh away, have fun, and we love having you when it doesn't take you away from writing too much...