Luv 4 the Cullens discussion

The Unknown of Twilight Vamps > Animals and Vampires and Vampire Animals

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rschor95) I guess... but i don't think that they would (unless they were stupid) because they then wouldn't be able to control the animal and it would probably start to kill people....

message 2: by Alli (new)

Alli (alli28) | 12 comments a lot like those vampire babies

message 3: by Ilham (new)

Ilham | 1 comments I agree with all the comments

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rschor95) RIght, but also like vampire babies, they can grow into their power and become more controllable... but i think it would be kind of hard to hide a baby that won't grow. You know?

message 5: by Alli (new)

Alli (alli28) | 12 comments Snoopy wrote: "RIght, but also like vampire babies, they can grow into their power and become more controllable... but i think it would be kind of hard to hide a baby that won't grow. You know?"

they don't mature, remember? they stay in the same stage they were in when they were changed

message 6: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairemoelis) i kno that they become vamps when they're bitten and the vamp that bites them can control themselves but I think that vegetarian vamps that bite animals would be waayyy too thirsty to stop drinking. so animal vamps prob couldnt exist and if they did, yeah, they would most likely destroy everything they touched.

message 7: by Hope (new)

Hope I don't think they could, because it wouldn't make sense, you kno? Well I mean an animal has a different body than a human so I think that a human has something different in their body than an animal does.

Rainrocks^o^(aka Breanna) (RainRocks) | 13 comments Hope :) wrote: "I don't think they could, because it wouldn't make sense, you kno? Well I mean an animal has a different body than a human so I think that a human has something different in their body than an anim..."

Yeah, they don't even talk about vamp animals in the books at all!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Ya I think that Carlise should get a vampire cat and give it to rosalie and be all like here look its ur twin, cuz the cat would be all evil and scratchy, but that might not work cuz cats bite alot, Like my cat she bites me like every day so ya that might not work IDK

message 10: by Imaani (new)

Imaani (peach_mouse) | 14 comments Anna wrote: "Ya I think that Carlise should get a vampire cat and give it to rosalie and be all like here look its ur twin, cuz the cat would be all evil and scratchy, but that might not work cuz cats bite alot..."

Haha, that would be funny. But alas, Carlisle is too nice for that.
I think it's possible for animals to become vamps, but it would never happen. Vampires would try turning animals, unless it's like was Anna said. Like as a pet. But even then...idk