The Middle School Fashion Group! discussion

Fashion > What is your favorite fashion?

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 18, 2009 01:34PM) (new)

I love colorful shirts and skinny jeans!!!

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2009 12:58PM) (new)

I love designer shirts and skinny jeans! Also, all kinds of boots!

message 3: by Owen (new)

Owen | 5 comments I like dark jeans and oxfords

message 4: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (shannonawsome) | 1 comments i like jeans, flats and i hate UGGS. they are uggly!

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (sarajones) | 1 comments Hi

message 6: by Jenn (new)

Jenn i dunno, i just like a pair of baggy flair jeans, a t-shirt, a pair a flip flops, and a hoodie if its cold.

@_@

message 7: by Owen (new)

Owen | 5 comments i like hoodies!

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn cyber high five! lol

@_@

message 9: by Owen (new)

Owen | 5 comments Yeah!!!

message 10: by Augusta Jane (new)

Augusta Jane | 4 comments I love converses or sperry top-siders with dark skinny jeans and a bright colorful shirt...Dark colors usualy bore me

message 11: by Rebekah (new)

Rebekah I like black leather, heeled boots with fishnets, a short skirt, and a cute top the works but isn't matchy-matchy!

message 12: by Athena♥ (new)

Athena♥ (lips_of_an_angel) Shoes: Converse or casual flip flops with a pretty thick heel.
Tops: You'll almost always see me in a name brand top, most commonly Aeropostale and Hollister. I also have a bunch of paint splattered shirts.
Bottoms: Tight flare jeans or short shorts (all of my bottoms are aeropostale, except my sweats which I only jog or sleep in)

message 13: by M. (new)

M. J | 18 comments
I honestly believe Abercrombie, Hollister , Areopostale is cheap crap and if you want the real preppy thing, go Vineyard vines, ralph lauren ,Lilly Pulitzer and the real preppy think. I believe those stores should only be good for jeans, flip flops,simple tanks and swimsuits.In the REAL fashion world those stores are looked down upon
My fave fashion would be european inspired and that would be the classic beret that I got one summer in Paris, I wear it everywhere. Also i luv the look of a classic ballet shoe, very Audrey Hepburn with a Ralph Lauren polo and some real pearls.

message 14: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) yves saint laurent

message 15: by Marquita (new)

Marquita (twix828) | 3 comments i love stilletto shoes and boots. and i can't live without designer handbags.

message 16: by Marquita (new)

Marquita (twix828) | 3 comments Rebekah wrote: "I like black leather, heeled boots with fishnets, a short skirt, and a cute top the works but isn't matchy-matchy! "

that's hot. i would wear that.

message 17: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) M. wrote: "
I honestly believe Abercrombie, Hollister , Areopostale is cheap crap and if you want the real preppy thing, go Vineyard vines, ralph lauren ,Lilly Pulitzer and the real preppy think. I believe th..."

Sounds braggy...LOL

message 18: by M. (new)

M. J | 18 comments Rebekah wrote: "I like black leather, heeled boots with fishnets, a short skirt, and a cute top the works but isn't matchy-matchy! "

I wouldnt wear it because i dont think its very classy. Im against fishnets with a miniskirt and leather its a big to bikerish.

But what i would wear is a fitted pencil skirt with some silky, flowy blouse that is tucked in loosly with the belt.And of course, some pearls. Tee HEE

message 19: by Noelle (new)

Noelle (missnoellerenee) I like everything vintage...Lol I shop everywhere. Pac Sun, Chanel, Abercrombie, Delias,Aldo,Yves Saint Laurent,Marc Jacobs, I love Earl Jeans!!!

message 20: by M. (new)

M. J | 18 comments same, i love going into some vintage stor and try on those cool hats with feathers and classic clip on earings its so much fun!!!

message 21: by M. (new)

M. J | 18 comments well i like really classy things and if it means going into a vintage store and getting things I will do it,

message 22: by M. (new)

M. J | 18 comments My style is more of a hip euro vibe. You can research online what the euro trends are and you can easily get them at forever 21. This includes laced boots, Longchamp Le pliege totes , scarves with vibrant patterns, colors of benneton , and alot of lace and drapery.The Longchamp(the m and p are silent) bags are like the Vera Bradley here , and are very popular in Europe. 60's , 70's and 80's are very big in Europe right now as well. And of course the classic beret, my fave look. Not to be braggy or anything, its just that i have a passion for fashion and specifically European flare.

message 23: by M. (new)

M. J | 18 comments i discoeverd this really cute brand called RUEHL its so coolio for just chillin!!!!

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

*just joined the group* i love fashion. i mostly love a comfy style.; jeans, t-shirt or any other comfy top. the good thing about this is that you can look cute and be comfortable, and you won't have hurt your feet in some shoes you got for $60 that don't feel right.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah! Welcome to the group!!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Aliyah wrote: "Yeah! Welcome to the group!!"

thank u

message 27: by Annie (new)

Annie Taylor I love flowy cut off sleeved shirts tucked into a skirt a couple of inches above the knee cap with a belt

message 28: by Shelby (new)

Shelby I like the bohemian chick look with a touch of vintage. But I also really like the classy preppy look.

message 29: by Annie (new)

Annie Taylor Bella wrote: "I like the bohemian chick look with a touch of vintage. But I also really like the classy preppy look."

Well aren't you just super cool!

message 30: by Shelby (new)

Shelby I know it Leighton I really am! hahaha are we shopping tommorow im hoping it is somewhere where i can fuffil my bohemia chick look with a touch of vintage and my classy preppy look!!!;)

message 31: by Annie (new)

Annie Taylor I don't know if you have forgotten where we live... Unfortunately we don't have any stores like that! We'll take a road trip soon though

message 32: by Shelby (new)

Shelby Yay! We better!

message 33: by Annie (new)

Annie Taylor We will... Even though I am still surprised by the stuff we found yesterday while shopping haha

message 34: by Shelby (new)

Shelby I know that was freaking great!

message 35: by Annie (new)

Annie Taylor I didn't know you could spend that much money Shelby haha

message 36: by Shelby (new)

Shelby I know I hate spending it all bc I feel so empty ahaha

message 37: by Annie (new)

Annie Taylor Haha well you have clothes to keep you company until you get more money. And these people probably think we're freaks having this conversation on here. Haha I don't really care though

message 38: by Shelby (new)

Shelby YEAH WHO CARES WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK!!! ahahahaha im jkayin loooooove Yall

message 39: by Isabella (new)

Isabella I like Kinda short wedges,bubble skirt,tank with mini jacket