Roleplay!!!! discussion

Half-Blood > CHB Roleplay #2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina ((oh yeah okay starting over.))

Adrine sat on her cabin steps, listening to her iPod touch, ignoring the rest of the world for the moment.

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine waved the hand away.

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina ((g2g bye. be on later.))

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina ((kay i'm back.))

Adrine was still on the steps for five more minutes, when on of her siblings came up to her and took the player away. "Give it back Justin." she warned. He smiled, holding it over his head out of her reach.
"Come on Adrine, you can't just mope around all day. Today's the first day of Summer camp, get up and do something." he told her as he walked in with her Ipod. She knew she wasn't going to see it again for a while.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Anrea sat on her bed and brushed her hair out slowly. Golden flecks sparkled in the light shinning through the window. Anrea set her brush down and desided to go for a walk. She had desided to go home during the school year, and had planty of time to shop, but still needed to break in her newest pair of shoes.

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina Justin turned around as he walked into his cabin. "Oh hey Ellie." he said.

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina ((yay new person!))

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh nothing much. I have to get to Master Archery, so see you." he said as he walked into get his gear.

Adrine looked from Justin to Ellie. "Come on." she sighed dragging Ellie with her.

message 9: by Karina (last edited Jan 18, 2009 03:40PM) (new)

Karina Adrine stopped pulling her after they were a safe distance from the cabin. "So how was the outside?" she asked.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea walked along by the lake. The water was very peaful and serene.

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina ((have Andrea bump into us!))

"You left for the weekend, how was it?"

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina "What? Tell me!" Adrine said quickly. "Don't make me beg."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

((K))

Andrea wasnt really paying attention to where she was wlaking, this was fairly usual for Aphrodite kids, but Andrea wasnt thinking about her self, she was just thinking of anything but herself when she ran ito someone.

"Oh gosh! Im sorry!" She said embarassed.

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine stumbled backwards, catching hersefl. "It's okay." she said. "Do you know eachother? I'll feel really bad if we do."

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina To Ellie she said. "You were probably imagining it."

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina "Maybe it was cast from other people?"

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well did you tell Chiron?"

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina "I think you should if your worried about it."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I dont think we know each other," Andrea said, "I mainly stay in my cabin or the fighting Arena, plus I m Aphrodite."

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine looked at her. "An Aphrodite in the fighting arena?" she asked. "No offesne, but that's quite odd. Adrine of Apollo by the way."

message 21: by Karina (new)

Karina ((hey okays.))

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina ((lol. fine with me))

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina "Ellie, I think you should tell him." Adrine persisted.

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine turned around smiling. "Hey Mike. We're all fine. This is Andrea from Aphrodite." she told him, placing her hands on his.

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina "That's what I've been wondering." she told him. "Sorry," she said turning to Andrea. "But are you new or not?"

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine turned and whispered in Mike's ear. "Ellie thinks she's being followed." she told him.

message 27: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine looked at Ellie. "Well its true." she said smiling.

message 28: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine sighed. "Why would you want to go to my cabin? No ones there. They're all at class, where I'm supposed to be but not."

message 29: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine sighed leaning against him. "But its no fun. I'm to advanced for the class and Chiron won't let me free shoot. Besides, that would mean leaving you guys."

message 30: by Karina (new)

Karina "Who?"

message 31: by Karina (new)

Karina "Justin? Didn't he say he was going to Master Archery?" she asked confsued. She turned to Mike. "But your so good at aquatics, it makes me feel inferior at times." she told him.

message 32: by Karina (new)

Karina ((bye.))

message 33: by Karina (new)

Karina ((okays.))

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina ((hey welcome back!))

message 35: by Karina (new)

Karina "Not sure. So many choices. I think I'll go back to my cabin and look for my iPod."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"Im nothing like my mother." Andrea said. "In certain aspects I am but in others I am the complete opposite. Like I need to break in these shoes, so thats mainly why I am aut and about. And I left for my fathers at the end of last year, this year is my third summer."

message 37: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh okay." Adrine said. "So I guess you've been here beofre. Sorry." she aplogized.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Its ok," Andrea said, "I think thats more of mother showing, expecting everyone to already know me for my beaty or whatever."

message 39: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well I've been here for a while and I don't think I know everyone. They way they leave and come back or don't."

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ  | 703 comments Mod
((Hey, what did I miss?))

message 41: by Karina (new)

Karina ((not much. we just started over.))

message 42: by Karina (new)

Karina "Alright...I guess I'll go with you Ellie." she said.

message 43: by Karina (new)

Karina Adrine let herslef free from Mike, gave him a quick kiss and followed Ellie to the Arts and Crafts station.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea arrived at the fighting arena, she tried to shake the thoughts of why are you here!? You could break a nail and get all gross and sweaty! And foucused on being a good fighter and able to protect.

message 45: by Karina (new)

Karina "What ever it is, I hope its messy."

message 46: by Karina (new)

Karina "Alright come on." Adrine said walking towards the area.

message 47: by Karina (new)

Karina "So...you like my brother, don't you?"

message 48: by Karina (new)

Karina "Are you going to tell him?"

message 49: by Karina (new)

Karina ((oh yeah..he's still here don't worry.))

message 50: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well my brother is a bit thich headed so he won't know if you don't tell him."

« previous 1 3 4 5