your fav god/godess

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace Artemis, Athena, Aphrodite, Persephone, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hermes

message 2: by Mary Grace (new)

Mary Grace yeah me too

message 3: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1 comments I would have to say that Athena, Artemis, and Apollo are my favorites.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

In Greek mythology, Hades (the "unseen"), the god of the underworld, was a son of the Titans, Cronus and Rhea. He had three sisters, Demeter, Hestia, and Hera, as well as two brothers, Zeus the youngest of the three and Poseidon his older brother, the six of them were Olympian gods.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

My fav goddess has always been Athena, goddess of wisdom. I have always loved the old greek coins with her owl on them. I also enjoy all the stories of Nyx: Goddess of night. She is also the only being from which Zeus turned from when her son Hypnos, who had angered Zeus, hid behind her.

message 6: by Alex (new)

Alex | 4 comments Mod
The goddesses Artemis and Athena are my favorites of the Greeks. I love their female strength in a clearly patriarchal culture.

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifertudor) My favorites have always been Aphrodite and Eros. I guess I'm in love with love :)

message 8: by Jayden (new)

Jayden (jaydenmd13) | 1 comments My favorite Gods/Goddesses are probably Athena, Apollo, and Erebus.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Mya fav has always been Athena

message 10: by Garry (new)

Garry (garryhashman) | 2 comments Dionysus - The frat guy of the gods as he overseen parties, drunkenness, pleasure, and wine. This is all fine as long as he isn't traveling with Demeter, the goddess of fertility!
and
Zeus of course - In the words of Samuel L. Jackson: "Father of Apollo; Mt. Olympus; Don't F*%$ with me or I'll shove a lightning bolt up your a#%!"
That beard rocks!!!

message 11: by Cody (new)

Cody (cocijo5000) | 2 comments My favorite Greek Gods are: Helios, god the of sun, Selene, goddess of the moon, Eos, goddess of the dawn, and Hecate, goddess of magic (amongst other things.)