Pet Pictures, Funny Stories & Care Column discussion

Funny Story

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Martha (new)

Martha Cheves (stirlaughrepeat) | 1 comments I love pets, animals in general. I have a Lhasa who is my best friend. Yes, he sleeps with me too. Here is just one of my funny stories about my best friend Puff.

I woke up one morning with Puff gently touching my face with his paw. I looked at the clock to see it was only 4:30 a.m. on a work day. He usually wants me to sleep in Monday - Friday and only wakes me up on the weekend. Yes, dogs can tell what day of the week it is. I knew I had another hour to sleep so I tried to get him to lay down and go back to sleep. No way. He kept pawing until I sat up. He then jumped off the bed and went to my roommate's door. I thought something must be wrong with my roommate. I cracked the door open and heard breathing so I knew there was no problem there. Puff and I went downstairs to start my "routine" of taking my meds making the coffee and refreshing his food and water. He stood in the middle of the kitchen floor and looked at his food and water bowls. Floating in his water bowl was a field mouse who had gotten inside the house and apparently wanted a drink of water but since the bowl is metal he couldn't get out. This is what my little angel was trying to tell me. There was a "boogie monster" in his water dish. I laughed until I cried. He came to me when he needed help.

message 2: by Paul (new)

Paul (motivational-speaker) | 5 comments Mod
Paul wrote: "Martha wrote: "I love pets, animals in general. I have a Lhasa who is my best friend. Yes, he sleeps with me too. Here is just one of my funny stories about my best friend Puff.

I woke up one..."

Thanks Martha!

That was a lovely story :o)