All things Good discussion

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skip (new)

Skip | 2 comments Hi everyone I am new to the group. My name is skip, I like book on a long range of subjects, I just read in Dec.08 "Lost nation" by Jeffrey Lent . and today I finished "The lucky one" by Nicholas Sparks. and I have started to collect the Sisterhood series by Fern Michales. hope to chat with some of you soon .
Skipsacola.

message 2: by Skip (new)

Skip | 2 comments I am reading The Collected Short Stories of Louis L'Amour I think I have read all of his western book , this book is non western , I have found several that I kine and a couple i do not care for I on on page 128 and a long way to go nearly 700 pages, a large book.

Skip

message 3: by Barry (new)

Barry | 1 comments Hello. I just joined both the group and the site. I'm a convert from LibraryThing. Anyways, I love anything to do with books and writing. I've posted an excerpt from a book that I'm working on. When it comes to reading, I'll read anything that's interesting; although, I favor science fiction. I just finished reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and currently I'm reading The Martian Tales Trilogy by Edgar Rice Burroughs.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

im grant. Pensacolianite. Lol. Love reading and writing.

message 5: by Skip (new)

Skip (skipsacola) | 3 comments I have read the Mich Rapp series by Vince Flynn . Great read . I also read the Cork O'Conner series by William Kent Krueger. Murder/mystery. Some other book I recommend. On the island,by Tracey Garvis-Graves, a love story.bring on the blessings by Beverly Jenkins a nice read also. I am reading Daughter of time. A time travel romance by Sarah Woodbury. I like to read and read a lot of books .I have a nook book and just got an I- pad so I also have I - books.
Dose any one use BookBub Free and bargain e books for Kindel,Nook and more if not check it out. www.bookbub.com/home/

message 6: by Pam (new)

Pam (avidaboutit) Hi, everyone my name is Pam.
I read a lot of historical and bibliography books, I love to read sherlock Holmes as well as classics.
Great to know there are others in the local area that are book lovers as well.