FrostFans - The Official Jeaniene Frost Fansite discussion

Book Discussions > At Grave's End *Spoiler Free*

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ranata (last edited Jan 17, 2009 08:22PM) (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Just thought we should have a separate section for each book so we can discuss it and newbies can join in the fun as well without being spoiled!

This post is SPOILER FREE! (meaning don't specifically give away the plotline of the book).

message 2: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 15 comments So I finally just got around to starting this one today. Very excited!! I am loving that these books still just grab you in moment one. No long dragged out build up to the action...Frost is not stop exciting reading!!!!

message 3: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) She really is amazingly good at just getting things started. That's what I look for in a read and Jeaniene has got the flair for that.

Tell me what you think. I'm almost done. In my imagination, the characters are just at a stand still, waiting for me to continue. LOL. You know like when Sonic the Hedgehog would be tapping his foot in the video game when you were taking too long? It's kinda like that. I'm so weird. LOL

message 4: by Jessie (new)

Jessie | 15 comments HA HA. That is a great explaination. :) I feel like I have been watching it on TV and have to keep hitting the pause button. I am only 75 pages in (I just started today) and will be done I am sure before the end of the weekend.

I am loving it...though seriously...how many super close calls can Cat have??? I will post more when I am done in the "spoiler" thread! :)

message 5: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Jessie wrote: "HA HA. That is a great explaination. :) I feel like I have been watching it on TV and have to keep hitting the pause button. I am only 75 pages in (I just started today) and will be done I am s..."

I know right? I think Cat is kinda a little too good to be true sometimes. She's only half vamp and she can kill Masters with ease? Really? LOL

I'm almost done. Not as good as the first 2 but it's okay. I liked One Foot and then Halfway and then this one. Now I don't know what to read after!