Erotic Fan discussion

Menage

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1 comments I just finished Maya Banks book Be With Me. Anybody else read it? Her books are so hot!

message 2: by Ken (new)

Ken (kballhog) | 4 comments I added it to my list!

message 3: by Olive (new)

Olive | 10 comments I love Be With Me. Maya Banks is a good writer. If you want to read Menage, Lora Leigh's Bound Heart series is REALLY good.

message 4: by Kaleann (new)

Kaleann Cockerham | 42 comments I love Lora Leigh's books.

Have you read her Men of August series?

message 5: by Olive (new)

Olive | 10 comments Kaleann wrote: "I love Lora Leigh's books.

Have you read her Men of August series? "

Yes! I loved Men of August too. I have read everything Lora Leigh has written. I love the way she writes.

Are there any other authors out there that write like Lora Leigh?

message 6: by Sugar (new)

Sugar | 7 comments Mod
thanks for the maya banks recommendation. i'll try that one soon. my favorite lora leigh is the bound hearts series. i'm not sure if you'd appreciate my taste but i like shiloh walker's the hunters.

after reading lora leigh its kind of hard to find an author thats at par with her. i've not read every book there is though, so there might be a lot more worth reading out there

message 7: by Olive (new)

Olive | 10 comments Sugar wrote: "thanks for the maya banks recommendation. i'll try that one soon. my favorite lora leigh is the bound hearts series. i'm not sure if you'd appreciate my taste but i like shiloh walker's the hunters..."

Thanks, I'll try Shiloh Walker's the hunters. I don't know anything about them. The bound heart series is my favorite as well. So far I love your taste in books.

message 8: by Kaleann (new)

Kaleann Cockerham | 42 comments I loved Shiloh Walker's hunters series. I only made it about 6 books into the series though. Not from lack of interest but from lack of funds at the time. LOL!

message 9: by EC (new)

EC | 22 comments Blackmailed was my first of the type, and I moaned out loud so many times that my hubby finally asked what I was reading.

message 10: by Kaleann (new)

Kaleann Cockerham | 42 comments Oooo, I remember reading Blackmailed...I think...LOL! Didn't she have a brother who was blind? Did he ever get a story? He was super super deserving of one. Isn't the author McKenna? I think??? My memory is shaky......

message 11: by EC (new)

EC | 22 comments I don't know if the brother was up for a story. Ask Laura - she knows all the authors. And I loved everything about that book except for, um, the sandwich part, cause that sounds painful. I'll stick to one in front and one behind, thank you very much.

message 12: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Allison (innrwrldsku) | 2 comments I loved Maya Banks Be With Me! I also just bought Colters Woman, Brazen and Into the Lair. They are also menage. Have you read Trista Ann Michaels Their One & Only? I also picked up Blackmailed and Im going to read it soon. I went on a shopping spree LOL! Im always looking for new books and authors who do menage, so Im open to any ideas.

message 13: by Laurie (last edited Aug 25, 2009 05:15AM) (new)

Laurie Garrison My top fave Menage is
Colters Woman
Blackmailed
Their one and only
Forbidden pleasures
be with me

But there is one you ladies have to try its Devil's Pact by Samantha Cruise..Its kinda high price wise but its worth it. Oh Ya, One of the guy's in this one has a 12 incher lol..
Also there is one more Anchor and strom by Kate Poole its short but good.

message 14: by Stacey (new)

Stacey Allison (innrwrldsku) | 2 comments Laurie wrote: "My top fave Menage is
Colters Woman
Blackmailed
Their one and only
Forbidden pleasures
be with me

But there is one you ladies have to try its Devil's Pact by Samantha Cruise..Its kinda..."

Hi Laurie! Thanks for the suggestions! Ive been wanting to read Devil's Pact. I'll also look into Kate Poole.