Death Note!<3 discussion

Mello...who feels like talking about him?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 34 comments Mod
<3?

message 2: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (revengeismurdermotive) | 34 comments Mod
Nobody likes my group...*cries*!

message 3: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 4 comments Did you join mine?
AND OMG MELLO ILOVEYOU!!!!!!!! -is matt-

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I LOVER MELLO TOOOOZ!

And I like ur group!

message 5: by === (new)

=== *Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits**Tackles Fma/Fruits*

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) MELLOxMATT!

message 7: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

F*** MelloxMatt!

message 8: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

MelloxME!!!!HE IS HOT!!!!HENCE TEH NAME!!!!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) LOL!

well then MattxMe

The REAL one

message 10: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (last edited Apr 18, 2009 08:26PM) (new)

Ephona (Ran-ne-roo) wrote: "I LOVER MELLO TOOOOZ!

And I like ur group!"
hes mine but thanks!*happy dance*Keeah knows what that is...ask her!

message 11: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

Ephona (Ran-ne-roo) wrote: "LOL!

well then MattxMe

The REAL one"

Excuse me,what the f*** are you talking about?

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) My friend's nickname is Matt...and she's a girl so yeah...

MattxMello~!

message 13: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

*Takes a gun and shoots her to death*MELLO IS MINE,B***!!!!

Xerxes Break(Vivian Ephona) (ephona) I WANT MAAAAAAAT *pouts*

message 15: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 4 comments O_O
MELLO IS MY FOO~! -matt pout-

message 16: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

MELLO.IS.MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!HSNHGWCBFRHEVHCRHERKV(sAYS EVERY SWEAR WORD AT YOU)AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I WILL KILL KYOMI TAKADA IN HELL!!!BUT I WILL PULL HER OUT OF HELL AND KILL HER AND SEND HER BACK!tis a very violent kill,keeah knows

message 17: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

Hyuu~! wrote: "Did you join mine?
AND OMG MELLO ILOVEYOU!!!!!!!! -is matt-"

...heismine

message 18: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 4 comments You dare seperate Matt and Mello? -matty puppy pout-

message 19: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

YES I DARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 20: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

so bye...*cries*

message 21: by === (new)

=== im freakin here, keep ure underware on!
and mello looks like a freakin girl, and who iz matt?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

matt has red hair, smokes, has a car, works with Mikami (or Mello, i forget) and hes DEAD! >:] and Mello IS a girl! (JK)

message 23: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (americajapan) | 4 comments MATT IS TEH AWESOME
is Mello's best frined (coughlovercough) and TOTALLY RULES

message 24: by === (new)

=== Justin wrote: "matt has red hair, smokes, has a car, works with Mikami (or Mello, i forget) and hes DEAD! >:] and Mello IS a girl! (JK)"

OMFG REALLY????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

really what? the dead part? or the girl part? Mello's not really a girl... but Matt IS dead...

message 26: by === (new)

=== mello bein a girl

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. he's very close, though...

message 28: by === (new)

=== ..............................

message 29: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

Justin wrote: "matt has red hair, smokes, has a car, works with Mikami (or Mello, i forget) and hes DEAD! >:] and Mello IS a girl! (JK)"

Hyuu~! wrote: "MATT IS TEH AWESOME
is Mello's best frined (coughlovercough) and TOTALLY RULES"

FUCK U BOTH

message 30: by Squidalz (new)

Squidalz First time I saw Mello, I was horrified because at first I thought he was a girl... but then after the explosion and he had the scar on his face and his hair grew out a bit... I was like "Daaaaaamn! He's hot!" lol sorry >.>

message 31: by === (new)

=== L wrote: "First time I saw Mello, I was horrified because at first I thought he was a girl... but then after the explosion and he had the scar on his face and his hair grew out a bit... I was like "Daaaaaamn..."

Melloissmexifulnessinabottle4 wrote: "Justin wrote: "matt has red hair, smokes, has a car, works with Mikami (or Mello, i forget) and hes DEAD! >:] and Mello IS a girl! (JK)"

Hyuu~! wrote: "MATT IS TEH AWESOME
is Mello's best frine..."

wow u didn't have stars mello-bottle-thing.

I STILL THINK MELLO IZ A GIRL

message 32: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ME 2!!!!!!!!!!

message 33: by === (new)

=== the mod is not goin 2 be happy

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

nope! ^_^ but still... Mello looks like a girl!

message 35: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Yes, i still think no matter how many ppl tell me he's a guy i still think Mello's a girl!

message 36: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

L wrote: "First time I saw Mello, I was horrified because at first I thought he was a girl... but then after the explosion and he had the scar on his face and his hair grew out a bit... I was like "Daaaaaamn..."

HE.IS.MINNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

message 37: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

Justin wrote: "nope! ^_^ but still... Mello looks like a girl!"

STOP THAT OR I DELETE U FROM THIS GROUP AND THE NARUTO RP AND JUST RP WITH FMA/FRIUTS!!!

message 38: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

Bookworm wrote: "Yes, i still think no matter how many ppl tell me he's a guy i still think Mello's a girl!"

I'LL DELETE U IF U DONT QUIT IT!!!HE IS A GUY!!!HE HAS NO BOOBS!!!!!AND HE IS MY GUY!!!!MATT SUCKS!!!!!

message 39: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (new)

Keeah wrote: "L wrote: "First time I saw Mello, I was horrified because at first I thought he was a girl... but then after the explosion and he had the scar on his face and his hair grew out a bit... I was like ..."

HE.IS.NOT.A.GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

message 40: by xXRossiya AruXx, Im weird and accept it. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 28 comments Mod
OK THN.........

message 41: by Squidalz (new)

Squidalz I am quiet aware that he is not a girl.... as I clearly said. I just said he looked like one. You really need to just understand this is my opinon and you have yours. I'm not freaking out when you bash on L, so grow up a little.

message 42: by xXRossiya AruXx, Im weird and accept it. (new)

message 43: by === (new)

=== hi!
thts awasome!

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx, Im weird and accept it. (new)

message 45: by Squidalz (new)

Squidalz FMA and FRUITS BASKET OTAKU!! wrote: ""

lol I love that

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx, Im weird and accept it. (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 28 comments Mod
yayz!

message 47: by ○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~, CHOCOLATE AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!! (last edited Aug 05, 2009 03:23PM) (new)

L wrote: "I am quiet aware that he is not a girl.... as I clearly said. I just said he looked like one. You really need to just understand this is my opinon and you have yours. I'm not freaking out when you ..."

shut up.Let me have my damn outbursts and deal.Oh yeah,i dont bash on L.So YOU can shut up.