if u luv someone discussion

2 Very Different Feelings?

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments Ok, I have liked this guy for almost a year, and he is a really good friend, and i can't see myself EVER not liking him, or just liking anyone else. I'm serious. When i found out he might like someone else, i wanted to do whatever i could to make sure that he was happy, and i would be happier if he was happy. But in this last month i have started talking to this other guy, and he is really sweet, yet totally weird, i kinda feel like i might like him TOO! But the feelings for both of them are VERY different. Any advice?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

see which 1 u like the most n by wat u said it looks like guy # 1 likes someone esle so he's not a n option so go with guy #2 this is a very confusing situation let me kno if this didnt help

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

well, there is the type of liking where you love somebody and then there is the type of like that you might want ot be friends or even more than friends,but if you still love the guy you have been talking about Lynny then i think you know who you love and who you like.If this other guy likes you back or even if you can make the relashonship grow then it would be cool,right?

message 4: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments erfgh. this is sooo hard!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lynny wrote: "Ok, I have liked this guy for almost a year, and he is a really good friend, and i can't see myself EVER not liking him, or just liking anyone else. I'm serious. When i found out he might like some..."

awww I know how you feel. I would have done the same thing in order to make my crush happy but this situation is very....complicated. My only advice is to wait and see where your relationships with both guys lead to, whether it leads to love or just friendship. Hope it helps....

message 6: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments Ok, you guys are really helpful, it's just that the second guy I told you about, ya, I found out that he likes me a couple of months ago... so that adds even more confusion... I dunno what to do...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Well do u like him back???

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, do you like him back???????????

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

well do ya???? lol

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL:)

message 12: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments ok so basically think about your two feelings...is one of them only lust? or maybe it's just a crush? it could be one of the "i <3 you as a brother" sorta thing or maybe it could be true <3 my guess is you like the 2nd one better because of how you described him

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, i agree w/ eric.

message 14: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments yay i'm agreeable!1 lol

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yup

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

y yes eric yes u r...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

when you say lust, what exactly do you mean???

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

huh?

message 19: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments lol?

message 20: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments lynny, about ur first comment in this topic, that sounds almost exactly like my situation. but im going to edit. 1) i dont like any other guy. 2) theres another girl who loves him, and its very obvious that he'd be going out with her if i wasnt here. 3) i love him alot, and just want him to be happy 4) he obviously cares for her in some way, and i wont object to any choice he makes about her. if hes happy, thats enough.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

wow...confusing...

message 22: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments oh and he is my bf, and i dont have another guy who likes me.

message 23: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments yeah, it is comfusing. i feel for you lynny!!!

message 24: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments ....so what're u gona do?

message 25: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments r u asking lynny or me? i assume lynny, but i could b wrong, i just wanna make sure.

message 26: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments lynny...and you...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

you
you
you
...amanda

and
and
and
and
...lynny

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 29: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments lolz!

message 30: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments i ended up talking to him about it. it went well. still some unanswered questions, but its better. lotsa things were answered and cleared up. thanks to all who helped me!

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 14, 2009 02:09PM) (new)

awww ur welcome

message 32: by Lynny (new)

Lynny (lynnyo4) | 101 comments omg you guys. ok so now i found out that they both like me. WTF AM I GOING TO DO! I LIKE GUY NUMBER 1 BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!!!! They are best friends and i am friends with both of them. I don't want to mess things up. should i just like leave it?

message 33: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments yea. give it some time. things will fall into place with time.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah do what amanda said...kay,so you dont like guy #2 at all? but your sure you like guy # 1 well Lynny maybe the guy you like will come to his senses and ask you to be his gf.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree good things come to thoes who wait!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah

message 37: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments sorry not gonna comment...i don't really feel sane...

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

...u ok?

message 39: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments sry i havent been on! got banned from the compurter 4 a while! oops! lol!

message 40: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments ......no i just feel that good things don't always come

message 41: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments :(

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

well not always but sometimes it can go both wayz

message 43: by Eric (new)

Eric | 239 comments true....not for me...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

aww wat happend 2 u

message 45: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments :'(

message 46: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 176 comments gosh eric! i was having a good day! ;)

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

eric,you have me as a friend. thts a good thing tht HAS come to you. send ma message and tell me whats going on,ok?