message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Write you characters like:

NAME:

SPECIES:

APPEARENCE:

PERSONALITY:

FAMILY:

OTHERS:

message 2: by Andy (last edited Jan 17, 2009 04:07PM) (new)

Andy NAME: Neil Oberstein

SPECIES: Half and half (wizard), who has been bitten by a were-wolf. (at the age of three)

APPEARENCE: blonde wavy hair, kept short. Green eyes, and average height.

PERSONALITY: Nice, Narcesistic (spelling!!!)

FAMILY: None, he's an orphan. He lives with, Yolanda (Main chef at resteraunt the Grandma),
Coleen (the sales personelle at the Resteraunt and mother to Maya, Chase, Kathy and Dakota),
Jake (the owner, the father),
Hayden (the bar tender, the uncle),
Chase, Maya and Kathy (waiter/waitress, children),
Dakota (youngest child, who does nothing but play- while washing the dishes.)

OTHERS: He lives in the attic of a restaraunt.

message 3: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 63 comments Mod
NAME: Mariah Alegasia

SPECIES: Fairy

APPEARENCE: Short spiky blonde hair, tall, glistening green eyes, fair skin.

PERSONALITY: bubbley, a bit of a temper when people comment about circus jokes, but she is nice, and she can be as flexible as her body with her emotions.

FAMILY: Aunt (She ran away to join the circus) Allia.

OTHERS: An acrobat at the circus, gracefull in her movements. Must transform for wings to appear.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 18, 2009 06:01AM) (new)

NAME: Katy ((She doesn't have a lasy name!!))

SPECIES: Centaur(? is this ok?)

APPEARENCE: Long brown(head)hair, bay behind, bright green eyes, pale skin. (She wears a covering on her chest. Brown cloth.)

PERSONALITY: Cheerful, though gets mad easily if anyone trys to sit on her. She can also be rather stubborn and impatient but I think she gets that from her horse half. (hehe)

FAMILY: Tauras (Father, long black(head)hair, black behind, dark cold eyes. He may seem mean but he's really gentle. He's the leader of all the centaurs.), Amillia (Mother, long blond(head)hair, palomino behind. Blue, warm eyes. Kind motherly nature. Takes care of all the young centaurs and heals all centaurs.), Lucas (Brother, long brown(head)hair, bay behind, dark green eyes. Stubborn, brave and controlling.)

OTHERS: ((Ok I'm not even sure if Maya fits in with your guys characters?? We'll have to figure that out.)) Family and other centaurs live in a big, magical forest!!

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy ((What? What about Maya? Do you mean Katy? because I can make Neil go into the forest {or wherever Katy lives!} on the full moon, and they can meet that way!))

message 6: by Laurena (new)

((Ha ha...scary meeting!))

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

<>

message 8: by Laurena (new)

((Ok!))

message 9: by Andy (new)

Andy So Skye just make up a character that is like that! OK?

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy Well, I think that's kind of weird... Of all the names in the world... we pick the same one!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

NAME: Luna Morta

SPECIES: 3rd humanoid, 3rd werewulf, 3rd vampyre

APPEARENCE: pale skin, dark blue eyes, dull red hair (allways messy), tall/lanky

PERSONALITY: quiet, but quick-tempered; DO NOT PROVOKE

FAMILY: Were killed by werewulf that bit her

OTHERS: pet bat named Vlad; pet spider named Grylls; can change to any of her 'personalities' at any time; does eat, but only fruit from the Elves.

message 12: by Laurena (new)

A bit weird, but is pretty cool anyway. Good job Skye.

message 13: by Andy (new)

Andy I like it!!... Why were you on Goodreads at 10 o'clock Laurena?

message 14: by Andy (new)

Andy What is a humanoid?

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

A human (it sounded cooler)

message 16: by Laurena (new)

It sure does! And I had like two minutes of free time Andy!

message 17: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Yeah, can I join too? I love RP!! Its so awesome.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

That's fine with me but just to make sure, you better wait for the others to say yes!! Hope they don't take too long and don't worry we're not to far along in our rp!!

message 19: by Andy (new)

Andy Yes, you can! We really want more people!!! Sorry we didn't answer sooner, but with exams and all...

message 20: by Haley (last edited Apr 15, 2009 02:02PM) (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Ok here goes...

NAME: Myrikaia Dasarchane

SPECIES: Elven (outcast)

APPEARANCE: Tall, lean, straight layered snow white hair that reaches her jaw, golden eyes, fair skinned, has black feathered wings

PERSONALITY: Sharp-witted, calm, used to living on here own, sometimes harsh, never speaks whats on her
mind
FAMILY: Mother and Father are elven leaders, but she was outcasted because of her wings. =(

OTHERS: Always carries her twin fighting knives, has a mysterious attraction to fire and other elements, uses magic, always carries a crystal rose with her in a leather pouch

So, there is my new character! i have never roleplayed with anyone besides my self, but i hope Myrikaia is fun.

message 21: by Laurena (new)

I hope so too!!! This is going to be fun, we have new characters!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I know!! yeah!!

message 23: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments This is a LOT of fun already!!! I have one question though...
If my character, Mryikaia, and someone else's are talking, can i make up dialouge and events for that character if i need to? i have never done this with more than 2 people before, pardon me if this is a blaintantly silly question. =)

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy Well. Yes. I think. I do... if I make my character run into anothers (like I just did) and I get bored waiting (which i usually do) than I try and make the other character say something similar to what they've already said in the earlier parts of the RP.
My only problem is that the person I'm confronting, hasn't spoken yet... so I have to wait...

message 25: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments OK, thanks Andy

message 26: by Andy (new)

Andy You're welcome Haley!

message 27: by Haley (last edited Jan 31, 2009 10:59AM) (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments =) I am on here a lot, so i might have to make up a little dialouge to keep myself up to date with the story.

message 28: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Skye, i'll take Luna if you want. Or, a couple people could share her, or we could kill her (*not if you don't want*)

message 29: by Andy (new)

Andy I actually know that Skye isn't quitting. It was Sandra.

message 30: by Andy (new)

Andy I beleive, I appologize if I am wrong.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

You are correct

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!!

message 33: by Andy (new)

Andy Yay me!!!! I love being correct!!

message 34: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments = P

message 35: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments dang it, i was wrong.