Teen Fantasy discussion

Role Play > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil walked groggily down the stairs of the resteraunt attic. Last night had been the full moon... His "family" did not know why he stayed in his room on one specific day per month, but, he knew if they did know they'd still love him.
"Hey!" Kathy called. "We need another waiter for today!"
"Why?" Neil asked rubbing his eyes. "I mean, you've already got three."
"WHY??? Beacause the stores is going to be so busy today!!!" Maya said a little over excitedly, as she hurtled down the stairs behind him.
"Why?" Neil asked again.
"Because, the circus is coming... MAYA SHUT UP!" Chase screamed. Chase sometimes had trouble with Maya, who was really annoying. She was just singing a song about how great the circus was.
"I have to go." Chase explained. "Dakota- my sister really wants to go, so mom's making me go with her... Sooo... that's where you come in... You'll be replacing me!"
Neil sighed. He had to replace one of the three servers at least three times a month, and he hated every minute of it, though he did owe them for keeping him.

message 2: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 63 comments Mod
Mariah sat in the shot gun of the van, while it drove towards Mineral Town. She really liked performing, and couldn't wait to do it again.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

"Katy, hunny, can you come and watch these little ones for a moment?? I have to go check on old, Fergus!!" Amillia called to her daugther.

Katy sighed."Ok, just a sec." She stood, slowly, up from her favourite spot near the house, under a big, tall oak tree. It was really shady and a good spot to relax.

She walked slowly over to where her mother was standing. Dragging her hooves in the deep, lush grass. She looked down at Abby and Timmy. She smiled slightly. They looked kinda nervous and frightened. So she layed down on her knees and said "Hi, I'm Katy. How are you guys today??" They just looked at her nervously. Katy looked up at her mom for guidance. She just winked and trotted off towards Mr. Fergus's part of the forest.

"So what do you want to do today??" Katy asked them gentley. This is going tp be a long day!! Katy thought to herself.

message 4: by Andy (new)

Andy "I was going to go to the circus though." Neil thought quickly. He really wanted to get out of waiter duty.
"Great!" Chase cheered. "You can take Dakota!"
"Yay!" Dakota smiled. "I get to go to the circus with Neil!"
Dakota seemed to like Neil more than her own brother.

Neil exited the resteraunt with Dakota. They were going to see a movie while the circus was being set up.

message 5: by Laurena (new)

"Set up the tent!" The ringmaster called. Mariah didn't have to set it up, because she was too young, and no one knew she had magical fairy powers. Mariah decided to walk around town, maybe see a movie or something before the rehersal later that day.

She was alone on a narrow dirt path, and decided she should do her stretches. She started doing flips, and cartwheels down the path, nearly fliping right into a boy with blonde hair. "Watch out!" Mariah called, while twisting herself to get out of the way. "That was awful close mister. I nearly made you a pancake!"

"Sure..." The boy said grabbing what looked to be a younger sister by the hand and walking around her.

"Are you going to be in the circus?!" The young girl asked excitedly.

"Yep!! I'm an acrobat. I'm sorry I almost hit you, but I was practicing for the show. My name is Mariah, what's yours?" Mariah explained.

"Dakota, and this is Neil. I want to see the circus show, but we're going to a movie right now."

"Why don't you come out to see it tonight? It would be really fun!" Mariah said, she always tried to get more audience members, she was like a walking advertisment in that way.

message 6: by Andy (new)

Andy "We are planning on it." Neil said in amazment. "You're really good..."

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy They left the acrobat to her work, and they ran to the theatre so they wouldn't miss the start of the movie. "Neil... I want pop corn!" Dakota cheered.
Neil bought her some pop corn and they sat down to watch the movie, Werewolf city.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

They all left the theatre laughing, and giggling except one: Neil. He had the feeling of a rock in his stomach, trying to get out.
Neil was so preoccupied he didn't notice the girl he walked into.

'Watch it!' yelled Neil

'Me? You were the one who wasn't looking!' The girl was tall, and lanky with thick, messy red hair. She was as pail as a corpse – not that Neil sees very many corpses.

Neil started to walk away, and mumbled under his breath ‘Stupid girl’ when the girl grabbed his shoulder, and turned his body to face hers once again. Her eyes - once big, and deep blue - flashed a deep red colour, and her teeth looked whiter, sharper. But they went back so quick Neil thought he must have been dreaming.

message 9: by Laurena (new)

Mariah was getting dressed for her first show in town

message 10: by Andy (new)

Andy <>

That night Neil was sitting in a large tent watching a couple elephants give Dakota, and some other small kids rides across, and around the circular stage in the middle of the tent.
Dakota seemed to be enjoying herself, but Neil was thinking about that creepy girl who had scared the living daylights out of him... And him being a werewolf, he didn't get scarred to often.
Neil looked to his left and saw a group of acrobats, walk into the tent, and he spotted at once, the girl Dakota was so eger to see preform. He looked to see what she was holding- it was a large ball filled with air, but the pattern on it was what caught his eye. It was made to look like the moon... In the movie theatre he had his eyes closed most of the time, but he knew that the moon was there, and that alone made him sick... but now he was staring right at a full moon... he felt it come.
Within seconds, he had plowed past the acrobats, knocking many of them over, and he was in the woods, then his transformation began.

<>

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 25, 2009 04:29PM) (new)

(After Transformation)

Neil howled staring up towards the stars. He felt the cool wind blow through his thick, fur coat. But with the wind came a faint sound. Like another howl. And again. But louder this time. He called back. There it is again. Neil herd the sound of thumping feet - no, paws - and the leaves, and branches on the ground crackling.

Than there it was. Another. Another?

Both werewolves stood looking at eachother; puzzled by the appearance of another. Could they be friends? Someone to share the secrets with? Or would their animal instincts take over, and a battle for survival would commence.

Time was suspended when the two were trying to figure their future together out when Neil saw something. Something in its eye’s. Something familiar…

There was a sound, and both looked over. To their find, a centaur stared back.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Katy didn't know what to do. A few feet in front of her where TWO werewolves. One alone would be enough to terrify her!!

She had just finished looking after the kids and decided to go for a walk. But then she heard two howls one after the other. Her horse blood had told her to run but her being part human made her curious so she had walked toward the sound of the howls.

Now she relised that had been a mistake!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 27, 2009 02:24PM) (new)

Luna’s animal instincts told her to pounce, but she knew she couldn’t. What now? Another werewolf, and now a centaur. Luna felt her skin crawl; more than anything, she needed food. But no one innocent can be hurt.
Luna howled at the moon, and ran deep inside the forest where she could hide.
Neil had to get away.

(Is that OK. I don’t know what you would like Neil to do)

message 14: by Andy (last edited Jan 28, 2009 11:15AM) (new)

Andy Neil waited for a moment, starring after the werewolf, then he turned and saw a centaur... no! he had to kill... no!
Neil had no control... He never did when he was a werewolf... it was like a totally other person had taken over his body, but left his mind to think and watch the horrific things he did...
Neil pounced at the centaur, who kicked at him , then bolted towards the way she had come.
a hunt... Neil ran after the centaur, but stopped abruptly when he heard the sound of a werewolf... it's back! I should kill it... it'll be more fun...
Neil turned and ran the other way, then turned as he saw the shadow of the centaur. He turned back to the werwolf... then the centaur... then the werewolf... he didn't know what to do... then deciding if he killed the centaur now, then chased the werewolf, he could have both... He dived at a tree, and hit the centaur in the side, knocking it over... but then an unresistable bird flew over of the tree, a falcon!
Neil knew he couldn't resist a bird, and began chasing it... which would eventually lead him to the bird's master, and elf on a horse.

message 15: by Laurena (new)

Mariah had been toppled over by Neil, which made her upset. Not only did he knock her over right before she went on, he made her twist her ankle, and poped the ball. Mariah knew that the show must go on, no matter what, so she sucked up the pain, and went out into the ring to put on the best performance she could possibly put on.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2009 02:49PM) (new)

Luna couldn't believe this other werewulf. No control whatsoever. It took her years to resist the temptation; and no, this amateur just kept attacking. Look at that bird; far more intelligent than that stupid werewulf... so beautiful flying; thick, juicy… Although, maybe just one kill. Small. It would be great to get fresh meat again. Oh how it would be…

message 17: by Laurena (new)

Mariah's performance didn't live up to her personal standards. As soon as the final bow was up, she ran out into the forest. She felt her familiar wings stretch, and emerge from her shoulders. They were like green velvet that shimmered and sparkled in the moonlight. She flew off into the distance, only to be distracted from her thoughts by a hunt. She'd spent a long part of her life pretecting the small creatures of the forest, and she wasn't about to let one be hurt now.

message 18: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Walking, walking, it seemed to Mryikaia that this was all she ever did. Ever she had been outcasted four years earlier, she had been entirely on here own. Living only with her twin fighting knives and a small leather knapsack, she had traveled thousands of miles; currently, she was exploring a forest nearby a village. Although she had prefered the company of her few possessions to the company of other people, no matter their race. Recently, she had been finding places where she could hide in solitude, practicing dark magic and many other arts forbidden by her elven clan. As she neared the village, she saw tents rise above the oth buildings like clouds above a shore-line. Growing closer still, Mryikaia thought she heard screaming...

message 19: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Hoping she wouldn't stand out, Mryikaia meandered along the streets of the town, looking for a place to rest for the remaider of the afternoon. Dressed in a one-sleeved black dress and huge swirling cape, she looked dark and mysterious, which was just how she liked to look. Her silver fighting knives hung in twin holsters on both sides of her elven waist. She wasn't looking for excitment, no, she got enough of that when she fought various creatures of mythical varieties. Although she didn't say she hunted them, but she really didn't want anything to do with myths or legend. to some people, elves were legend! As a scream pierced the day like a arrow through a unsuspecting deer, Mryikaia ran toward the shout, running as only a elf could, she turned and saw what she least expected...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Katy braced herself for an attack but it never came. She opened her eyes slowly and saw the werewolf running after a small bird. then all the sudden another werewolf came out of nowhere and tackled the first werewolf. there was a lot of snapping and growling. When it finished the first werewolf was wounded and laying on the ground. The second werewolf was still chasing after the falcon and it ran after it into the deeper part of the forest. The second werewolf stumbled off in the opposite direction.

Katy sighed. Finally she was alone again. A twig snapped in front of her. She looked up, saw a figure in a black cloak and galloped off towards home without a second look.

message 21: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Having just watched a massive scene unfold before her eyes like storm, Myrikaia wasn't sure what all had just happened. All she knew was that this were very important creatures, and against her natural will, she wanted to watch these creatures. Not for hunting them, no, but to see how they lived, their very existence intrigued her. Keeping a good distance between her and the centaur, she found herself admiring the sheer strength of the horse-human. Myrikaia had been renown for her incredible running skill and form, even with her old elven clan. keeping up with a sprinting centaur, however, was proving slightly harder than she had expected. Peering out one last time at the horse with her golden eyes, Myrikaia finally stopped stalking the creature. Turning swiftly on her black leather boots, she found a red-bladed knife being held up against her throat!

message 22: by Haley (last edited Jan 30, 2009 02:53PM) (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Mryikaia turned slowly, her eyes plainly fixed on the red blade planted next to her slim neck. Looking the brown-cloaked figure in the eyes, she flattened her shoulders, her way of making magic flow through her. All elves had something that they did right before they used magic, but she had many. A blast of white-hot fire flew around her in a small circle, and the man jumped back in surprise, which was long enough for her to swing her own twin knives up against his cheek. "SHow yourself!" Myrikaia hissed violently in his slightly tapered ear.

message 23: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil raced after the falcon. He had just missed it thrice already... it just looked sooo good... 'c'mere... I won't hurt you... I'm just gonna eat you!' he snarled at the bird, who didn't seem interested.
Neil sneezed.
This sneeze was one he felt he could control... he stopped running and glanced at his hands... he was returning back to human...
He realized that since it was an artificial moon that it wouldn't last quite as long, but he really wanted that bird...
He looked up and saw that the bird was sitting on it's owners shoulder.
He felt his face go red and he ran into the bush. His clothes had been ripped. Everytime he turned into a werewolf, he had to come up with another excuse why his clothes had gone missing.
He tied a large leaf around his waiste and let it cover him like a skirt, before he ran back out to confrot the falcons' owner.

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil starred... he was mostly back to normal... he opened his mouth trying to say "Who are you?", but istead something else slipped out.
'Can I eat your bird?' Neil covered his mouth with his hand and thought to himself... 'That was soooo stupid!'

message 25: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil waited for the person to say something... the suspense was killing him.

message 26: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Yeah sorry... ' Neil looked at his feet. 'Ummm... where am I?'

message 27: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Gee, thanks...' Neil starred at the falcon... he shook his head and asked. 'Which way to town?'

message 28: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Well... I am wearing a leaf because...' Neil wracked his brain for any excuse... He bolted back through the trees! 'Why am I so dumb?' Neil kept running, 'She's going to get curious and follow me.'

message 29: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil climbed up the tree just as a fairy flew past his head. 'WHAAAA!' it caught him off guard, and he turned to see it causing him to fall from the tree.

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 31, 2009 04:23PM) (new)

Luna was running. Why did that stupid werewolf have to come, and tempt her. She kept running until she felt the fur start to shrink. 'I’m turning' she thought. Luna was alone in the middle of the forest, fully nude. The wind was cold; she scavenged around, and found flora, and fauna to cover her until she got back home.

message 31: by Laurena (new)

Mariah was flying over some tall oaks, when she heard a faint gasp. She turned to see the familiar form of Neil falling from one of the lower branches. She was torn. She should help him, that is what she was raised to do, help the unfortunate in the forests of her mother earth, but she was afraid. She knew that once he took a good look, he would recognize her as the acrobatic circus performer she was. She wasn't ready for anyone to know she was one of mother nature's fairies, not yet. So despite her better judgement, she stayed hovering above the highest branches, and watched him fall, to what hopefully wouldn't be his death.

message 32: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil screamed into the rushing air, 'HELP!!!' No one could help, except the moronic fairy who stayed in flight, not even bothering to help him... 'HEY IT'S YOU!' He realized that the fairy was none other than the girl he had bumped into earlier on- SMACK!
Neil was out cold, when his head hit the ground, and his memory was lost... (For now, I want it back eventually...)

message 33: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil remained unconcious.

message 34: by Andy (new)

Andy <>

Dakota looked around the circus. Neil had left her... where was he?

message 35: by Andy (new)

Andy Dakota walked outside waiting for Neil, but after twenty minutes, she thought she'd best go home...
But then she saw something. Neil's footsteps. She learned all of her favourite people's shoe prints, just so she could track them.
She followed Neil's steps until they reached the edge of the woods. 'I'm not suposed to go in there...' she said out loud.
But one thing changed her mind... a gleaming green fairy was settled just over the trees.
'FAIRY!' Dakota was pleased, so she ran in towards the fairy. She would prove Chase wrong! Fairies did exist, 'I knew it!'

Dakota was lost and crying. 'HELP!' She called, 'Hel- *cough* *cough*' she was coughing on her tears.
'Hello?' said a voice.
Dakota looked up. She smiled. SHe loved horses as much as she loved fairies, and this horse, could talk!
So... it maybe wasn't a horse after all... it had a human body...
'Who- umm... what are you?' Dakota asked the centaur.

message 36: by Laurena (new)

Mariah flew down to the pine needle covered forest floor. She'd been spoted more than once. Luckily it wasn't by Neil. "Welcome to the forest. Mother Nature welcomes you." She told the traveler. It was a well rehersed line she was supposed to say to anyone who had spotted her.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Katy" Katy said trying to be nice, "I'm a centaur." She smiled. "What's wrong?" she asked the girl gentley.

message 38: by Andy (new)

Andy 'I'm... I'm lost...' Dakota burst into tears again.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey. Don't cry" Katy said, walking closer to the girl, "Where did you come from??"

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy 'T-town...' Dakota was choking on tears. 'I looked for Neil... I CAN'T *hicough* FIND HIM! Please help me...'

message 41: by Laurena (last edited May 12, 2009 06:54AM) (new)

Mariah walked toward Alia. "I've only seen him once in my life. He's rude, ran into me, twisted my ankle, and didn't even bother to apologize."

message 42: by Andy (new)

Andy <>

Dakota decided that the horsie was nice enough, and said 'I comed from over there.' SHe pointed over her shoulder, and asked the centaur, 'Can I have a ride? I wanna find the fairy... and Neil.'

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Um...sure!!" Katy said trying to be cheerful. Dakota clambered onto Katy's back. Katy winced slightly. "Ok let's go!!" Katy said trotting off. Dakota giggled happily the whole time.

message 44: by Andy (new)

Andy After ten minutes, Dakota was by Neil's side (KAty was hiding behind a tree, because she didn't want anyone to know she was there).
'Neil!' Dakota yelled. 'Fine! I don't want you up anyway!' Dakota picked up a handful of sand and threw it at Neil's face. 'Hey, fairy lady. I met someone new today!' Dakota poinnted at Katy. ''Course I also met you, and her, her with the horsie.' Dakota starred at Katy for a moment who reluctantly came out from behinf the tree, when Neil began to spit out all the dirt in his mouth.
'Ewww...' Neil looked around. (Now, I don't know about you, but if I had just lost my memory, and woke up to see a centaur, a fairy, a little girl, a horse and an elf...) 'AHHH!!!'
'Shut up!' hissed Dakota. 'They'll hear you!'
'Who?' Neil asked scarred.
'Dunno, just wanted to scare you... c'mon let's go home.'
'Who- who are you.... or what are you... is this a dream... no- I don't even know who I am... and if it was a dream, I could jump really high...'
Neil stood up and jumped three times. The first time, he barley even left the ground, the second time, it was three feet, and the third time, he jumped all the way to the top of the tallest tree.
'SO this is a dream...' Neil said when he landed.
'No.' Dakota said, 'You're just a born jumper I guess.'

message 45: by Andy (new)

Andy The bizar group, walked back to the city. Dakota riding Katy, Neil, Alia and the Falcon were on the horse, and Mariah was flying alongside.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

When all of a sudden, the creepy girl from earlyer stumbled out of a bush. She was waring a bunch of plants as clothes.
'Oh, sorry. I...I tripped.'

message 47: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Oh look...' said Neil slowly. 'A poison Ivy girl... what's next a unicorn?'
Everyone laughed. Eventually Alia managed to say 'Don't be silly, unicorns don't exist.'
'Oh yeah?' Neil said slowly 'Then what's that?' Neil pointed to a white horse with a gleaming golden horn, that matched it's golden baby.
'Wha- they shouldn't exist...'

message 48: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments Myrikaia watched the man stare with horrified eyes at the his own blade, which was now cutting slightly into his own neck. His voice was grave and like rocks colliding together, and she knew he would never be a friend of hers, if she left alive for that matter. Suddenly, Myrikaia stumbled backward a few paces, using magic to hold the blade against the mans neck. Looking at his fore-arm, she saw a small tattoo, a blade with leaves resting behind it, and imeadiately knew who this man was.
"!Cebleton! How dare you! You would have killed me! What are you doing?"
The man's deep voice croaked, and she realized he was ill, very ill. Once again reaching for her powerful magic, Myrikaia held out her hand to his forehead, trying to heal whatever his ailment was. But Cebleton's next move was too unexpected,and she had no time to reataliate. Her magic flowed out into the air, and her eyes went pale with shock. Looking down at her left shoulder, Myrikaia saw a bloody shard of black sticking out of it. Her sparkling blood flowed profusely, and her life energy seemed to flow with it.
"I've been poisoned with magic!" was her last thought before Cebleton ran off, stumbling into the forest green. Myrikaia collapsed.

message 49: by Haley (new)

Haley (glorywings00) | 88 comments The night sky shimmered with stars when Myrikaia awoke. Her shoulder's sharp, spreading pain reminded her of the ordeal she had gone through. ONce she had stoof up, she tore her shirt to look at the wound that her old friend had inflicted. a bloody gash now was opened, and it was black and had little streaks coming out of it. its a magic poisining she realized. then, she ran off into the forest. Myrikaia heard voices, and she was determend to get help but not let anyone know about her magic wound.

message 50: by Andy (new)

Andy Neil slid off of the horse. 'Did you hear that?' he asked quietly. When noone answered he said, 'A rustle. In the bushes!'

« previous 1 3