Mormon Kids discussion

Off Topic > Kinda Random but.....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 175 (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments This is for all the twilight fans, twilight comes on on March 21st (saturday) on Dvd!! I am so excited!!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) wow. you are all obsessed! haha i love the books but have never seen the movie.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:21AM) (new)

Well, I read the books but... I didnt really like them. I dont know why..... Breaking Dawn and Twilight were ok, but the other ones.... :p And Im not in too much of a hurry to see the movie. :D Im more into other books.

message 4: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy I haven't read the 4th book- im waitin tell im 16. my sis says that its pretty inapproprite for my age. I like the movie- it was kinda chessy at parts but, hey, what can you do? My fav of the books was the 1st one. i like it when the main character is left in the darkness for a bit...

message 5: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 21 comments whoah thats actually a while to wait. i loved the movie so much i was so tempted to see it again but at like the last ten minutes the soyund went off but we got free tickets. i going to go right back in and see it again but my mom said no.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i was 11 when i read BD

message 7: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments wow 11? most parents wont let their kids read it till they are llike 12 or older or not at all.
i was 12 when i started reading twilight and i am still 12 so i've read them all when i was 12.

message 8: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments oh and the movie also has bonus features and like 7 deleted scenes!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmm.... I read it when I was 13. I didnt really like it, though. It was too... *shudder* ya know. That one part...

message 10: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 21 comments I was 11 too. i don't care though i have had worse things in life then a book with weird parts in it.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice. New topic?

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 21 comments I dont know.

message 13: by Anuhea (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Lol. New Moon the movie is supposed to come out in the theater on November 20th. I didn't really think Twilight the book was very interesting. New Moon and Eclipse were my favorites. BD was okay. Is it true that Stephenie Meyer used to be a Mormon too?

message 14: by Dannee (new)

Dannee | 34 comments new moon is my 2nd fave outta those 4 eclipse is 1st bd is last
i thought she is mormon but neway i refused to see the movie they picked all the wrong characters especially jake ---ewww shark boy---shark boy CAN NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER! be jacob
btw jacob is perfect and edward is NOT

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Okay, Dannee, I thought exactly the same thing. I mean, SHARK BOY?!!! But then I saw it, and now I can't picture anybody else being cast for Jacob. Stephenie Meyer IS Mormon, guys. My dad went on the website and not only is she Mormon, she has an awesome taste in music.

message 16: by Dannee (new)

Dannee | 34 comments why couldn't've steven strait been jacob? hes hot and werewolf worthy

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Dunno who he is, I'm looking him up right now ....

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Okay, he's probably worthy but a little old.

message 19: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments i think he is too old to play jacob but his size is perfect.

message 20: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) oh, that's cool that Smeyer is Mormon. i thought she's inactive though.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I knew that she was LDS, but I didnt know if she is still active..... I mean, those books had some questionable parts.....

message 22: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) yeah. i thought that her parents got divorced when she was younger, and then she became inactive. maybe that was someone else? some parts in the book were not really the language WE (meaning us the cool Mormons) would use.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

I KNOW!!!!!!!! They swore a whole ton in one of the books. It bothered me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather (eastgirl2010) | 13 comments NO way?!?!?! thats cool. I liked the move. I was scared that they would ruin it.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmmmm.... new topic?

message 26: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments Cristi wrote: "I KNOW!!!!!!!! They swore a whole ton in one of the books. It bothered me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Well what i heard was that he editor or whoever said that it had to swear because it makes the book more interesting, but i dont think that she wanted to have it swear, but i could be wrong.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok, thats what I was hopeing. (Is that spelled right? I can NEVER spell it right!)

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Hey, Cristi, it's hoping just FYI. And yeah, I doubt she wanted her characters to swear. But maybe she's not active!??????

message 29: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments No i think she is very active. because if u go to her website and on her bio it says she is an active mormon

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh..... Ok thats Elizabeth! I used to be really good at spelling, but that skill kinda diminished.......... The sad part is all my best friends are superb spellers...... :( They are always teasing me about it..........

message 31: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) Maybe one of you should ask her if she's active. That'd be funny and kinda rad at the same time. But, I guess in every book there has to be something bad in it. I'm only 11 turning 12, and I read all four when i was 11. it's not that of a big deal. they're just not really apporpriate...though...jacob and quil are the best...lol

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I dont like any of them..... I prefer the Work and the Glory. :)

message 33: by Anuhea (new)

Anuhea (anuhearamsey) i like HP more than twilight! Stephenie Meyer will NEVER be the new JK Rowling. There never will be one.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 26, 2009 02:16PM) (new)

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Whoa, Anuhea, you have opened a whole new can of worms! I love both HP and Twilight, BTW.

message 36: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa | 9 comments No kidding about the can of worms. I agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY!!!! Harry POtter is soooo much better written. It actually has believable characters....and tasteful goriness...and a CRAZY AWESOME plot line (or lines--there're so many intertwined things....)

As for Twilight, I dislike the books, but I love the werewolves. Awwww...Seth is adorable...and Jake beats all.

I want to know what people thought about Renesmee??

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

CREEPY! AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ALYSSA! Twilight is too.... ugh.

message 38: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. | 164 comments Renesseme was very interesting, i never excpected that at ALL! It was kinda weird. but i am happy for jacob. he finally imprinted!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Renessmee was really..... REALLY unexpected. ANd weird.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

BUt then, Im not a twilight fan.

message 41: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (raraclarkgmailcom) | 21 comments i don't like jake. i mighthave liked him the tiniest partical of an atom.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here, but 1/2 of that.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Okay, I was never really scared through all of the series, just in suspense but UGH. Renesmee was scary (not literally) to me. I'm neutral in the Jacob/Edward war but I wanted to kick the stuffing out of him. I was expecting he'd imprint on Leah or something ... it kinda made my head hurt.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Wallace (sibes11sbcglobalnet) Nonetheless, it was an interesting and original idea! Stephanie Meyer is so full of those.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Yup. Ya gotta give her that much.

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Waterfall wrote: "wow. you are all obsessed! haha i love the books but have never seen the movie."

THE BOOK IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naruto Pictures, Images and Photos

♫♪ Olivia ♪♫ | 271 comments i LOVE twilight!!!!!
i hate jacob..

message 48: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) i hate you even more.
but not too much since you LOVE twilight too!!!!
[image error]

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

UGH!!

please
stop
posting
anime
!!!!

message 50: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) no.
i like uglies.
Valentine chocs Pictures, Images and Photos