The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > I'm new *waves*

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (Leanne1986) | 500 comments To this website and this group. Still searching my way around but joined to make friends who I can recommend books too and get recommendations from :)

message 2: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Leanne,

Welcome to the group...You will get plenty of recommendations here. :~)

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10035 comments Mod
Hi Leanne!
Feel free to browse and get comfy... you'll be here awhile! So many great threads, you wont know where to start!

message 4: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cyndil62) | 253 comments Hi Leanne! I checked out your book list and see you rated Clan of the Cave Bear a 5. I read this series several years ago but remember I really enjoyed it too! You will certainly find a lot of great books to add to your to be read list here on goodreads. Great site and great people!

message 5: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (Leanne1986) | 500 comments Fiona wrote: "Welcome to TNBBC Leanne. GR is a great place and TNBBC is fantastic.

You'll soon have so many recommendations you won't know what to do with them!

I'm Fiona from south England."

Hi Fiona, I'm from the south west of England (near Bath to be precise!) I saw that you are from Portsmouth. I was born in Portsmouth and have family in and around the area :)

message 6: by Jeane (new)

Jeane | 4891 comments Hi Leanne! I hope being born in Portsmouth too doesn't mean you are as crazy as Fiona!!!!! :-)))

message 7: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Leanne. Welcome to our little (ha!) group, and happy reading!!

message 8: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (Leanne1986) | 500 comments Jeane wrote: "Hi Leanne! I hope being born in Portsmouth too doesn't mean you are as crazy as Fiona!!!!! :-)))"

Haha....I'll let you be the judge of that!!!

message 9: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Welcome Leanne.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Leanne! Welcome!

message 11: by Kandice (new)

Kandice Welcome. And Fiona's right, your TBR list will grow much longer than you have time for.

Petra X is very happy & even more confused (petra-x) Hi Leanne. I live in the Caribbean but I'm from the South Wales valleys and a big day out for me was always Bristol or Bath. (Bath had better clothes shops and cafes).

message 13: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (Leanne1986) | 500 comments Petra X wrote: "Hi Leanne. I live in the Caribbean but I'm from the South Wales valleys and a big day out for me was always Bristol or Bath. (Bath had better clothes shops and cafes)."

Wow...I'm pretty sure the weather is better in the Caribbean than it is in Bath at the moment!!!

message 14: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 997 comments hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!

message 15: by Leanne (new)

Leanne (Leanne1986) | 500 comments Robin wrote: "hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!"

Thank you :)

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Welcome!

message 17: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Welcome Leanne!

message 18: by Donna (new)

Donna (dfiggz) | 1626 comments Welcome!!!!

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

hi Leanne! :)