Go Green 2009 discussion

Message Board.

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina I don't know whose in this group or not...but I need the attention of all JBS students

If you have facebook, check out Vicky Liu's page and click on her status to sign the petition. If not message me and I'll give it to you.

We need all the signatures we can get!

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth Ignatova (luv2read4ever) | 9 comments Wat's her petion about?

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina Recycling and soemthing about milk cartons.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (spacealien) i like milk

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth Ignatova (luv2read4ever) | 9 comments same.

message 6: by Karina (new)

Karina me too!

message 7: by Isabel (new)

Isabel | 20 comments GO FRogs

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuck milk, and where did frogs come in...I would still sign but I don't have a facebook...sry

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Frogs can only live in a truly clean environment. Pesticides are killing them off just like the bees.

message 10: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) aww...poor frogs

message 11: by Girija (new)

Girija cellphones are killing bees too!!

message 12: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 8 comments Lauren wrote: "Yuck milk, and where did frogs come in...I would still sign but I don't have a facebook...sry
"

milk is delicious, frogs r random, and me neither

message 13: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) Girija :) wrote: "cellphones are killing bees too!!"

how?

message 14: by Girija (new)

Girija yeah the signal is ruining the mental compass in the bee, because well obviously its magnetic (the mental compass is) and the signal messes it up so much that the bees cant find their way home so they die.....

message 15: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) aww poor bees

message 16: by Literary (new)

Literary Well this isn't exactly going green but I just cut my hair (from my lower back to my chin) and donated it to cancer patients. If any of you are up to the challenge go for it. Google hair donation or cuts for cancer for details. It's very liberating!!!