Role plays,Role Plays,and more Role Plays! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia ran through the forest, her quiver and bow on her back.

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia tripped suddenly over a branchthat she hadn't seen. She fell and rolled into a tree.

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia got up, holding her head. "Sorry." she said.

message 4: by Karina (new)

Karina ((yeah i figured that out. lol.))

Alia groaned, holding her head still. A massive headache on the way.

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia picked her quiver up and check to see if it was okay. It was. "Where was I going again?" she asked.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"Are you okay?" Asked Felicity. She'd been hiding behind a tree before Michael left. "Sorry I didn't come sooner." She apologized. "Strangers scare me. You look friendly enough, though..." She smiled.

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia turned around. "Oh hi. Um I think so..." she said.

message 8: by Karina (new)

Karina ((we've only done 13 post...couldn't you read them? lol))

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina ((sorry. i have a cold so i'm not the perkiest person in the world at the moment.))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze flew overhead, staff in hand.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze flew overhead, staff in hand, when she saw two below and one heading away.

message 12: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia looked down and grabbed her sack when a golden scroll feel out. "I know this is going to sound crazy, but I don't remember why I have this." she said picking it up and putting it back.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh..." Said Felicity. She suddenly darted behind the tree again. "Shhhhhhh there's someone coming!" she whispered

message 14: by Karina (new)

Karina ALia didn't know what to do so she hide anyway. "Why are we hiding?" she asked, her head still pounding.

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia was confused. Very confused, like she had no idea why she was in the woods anymore confused.

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia turned around as saw someone. "Who are you?" she asked.

message 17: by Karina (new)

Karina "Um...Alia...I think." she said.

message 18: by Karina (new)

Karina ((aww byes.))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze landed near the spot where Silver had predicted.

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh...you fell out of the sky." Alia noted. "Or landed..." she said rubbing her head in her hands.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze tilted her head to the side, vibrant green wings folding. "And...you are?"

message 22: by Karina (new)

Karina "Alia...we think."

((g2g nites.))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "You think? Alright. And I landed, in case you were wondering. See the wings?" She flexed them.

message 24: by Karina (new)

Karina "Oh yeah...sorry. I have a major migraine. Do you know what I'm supposed to do with this?" she asked the scroll in her hand.

message 25: by Karina (new)

Karina ((so alia hit her head and can't remember anything and jaze just showed up as well a silver and that's about it.))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Hello, Silver. How's it going?" She noticed the scroll and looked at it intently. "May I?" She asked, holding out her hand.

message 27: by Karina (last edited Jan 23, 2009 04:07PM) (new)

Karina Alia looked at her and then the scroll. "I don't know...." she started. "I'm not sure if you should, not that I even remember what it is."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi, Maybel. I'm Felicity." Said Felicity quietly. But when someone looked at her, she jumped back behind the tree. "Sorry..." She mumbled, coming back out. "I'm a little skittish..."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze shrugged. "you can trust me. But if you'd rather not.."

message 30: by Karina (new)

Karina "If you say so, but you can't go anywhere with it." she warned handing the scroll over.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze smiled sweetly and opened the scroll.

message 32: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia watched, unsure of what to do.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze studied the scroll, her eyes becoming more incredulous as she got further. She finally finished and looked at Alia. "Who are you?"

message 34: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia shrugged. "I'm an elf." she said, "Who hit her head on a tree and dosn't remember much." she looked herself over. "But I do remember that I'm wearing imperial colors....but I don't remember why....or what I was doing with that scroll...or where I was going to/from before I tripped and hit my head and met the cenature."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Do you remember your name? Last? Any memories at all?"

message 36: by Karina (new)

Karina "I'm Alia.....and an elf....I must work for our royalty since i'm wearing their colors....I'm a girl....."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze rolled her eyes at the last one. "really?" She said sarcastically.

message 38: by Karina (new)

Karina "Well I couldn't think of anything! It all came up haze. It dosn't help that I have this massive headache."

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Maybe I can help with that." She held out her hand and put it on Alia's forefead.

message 40: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia almost went cross eyed trying to look at the hand. "What are you doing?" she asked.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Look at something further away. I'm trying to help your headache." Her hand glowed bright green for a moment.

message 42: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia had no idea why she was listening to her but did as she was told.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Jaze took her hand away, and her hand returned back to normal.

message 44: by Karina (new)

Karina Alia could feel the pain lessen and dissapear little by little. "Thanks." she said. "So do you know what the scroll is?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Whoa..." said Felicity. "How do you do that?"

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 29, 2009 05:57PM) (new)

"I don't know why I'm skittish... I always have been. I guess I'm just a nervous person..." Felicity added, shrugging. 'Ugh... they all think I'm crazy.' She thought.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Something of great importance. It's all in code. Given enough time, I could decipher it... and I can use magic." She added to felicity.

message 48: by Karina (new)

Karina "Then why am I wearing these colors? Do you think they both connect some way?"

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"That's really cool, Jaze!" said Felicity.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Thanks," Jaze said absently. "I think you either are some member of the royal family or working closely for them. Yes, they tie very closely, i think."

« previous 1