Role plays,Role Plays,and more Role Plays! discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena walked on the street nearby, when she heard footsteps.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena heard someone trip and went to investigate. as she passed Fang and Max, she whispered, "Nice going," And then walked into the forest.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena held out her hand.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Selena." She said, trying to be friendly while staying wary of the things around her.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "So why are you out here?" She asked, noting Anna's behavior.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) ((aww bye!!))
"Where is that?"

message 7: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (Allan-Hatai) | 17 comments Kiara had been trying to sleep under a near-by tree, when voices woke her up. It sounded like people were arguing, or close to it. She rolled her eyes and moved to the other side of the tree, hoping that would diminish the noise.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena sighed. "That doesn't help me much. But here; I can help you out of the forest." Without another word, she turned and walked back out towards the edge of the forest.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel was sitting in her favorite tree of the forest thinking about a happlily ever after with someone when all of a sudden 2 girls walkied by her and Rachel hopped down and followed.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Zyra ran through the trees, her head and legs burned. Her head from the crash, and her legs from running for so long.

message 12: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (Allan-Hatai) | 17 comments Kiara sat up. Someone was running towards her. What was going on tonight? The forest was alive in a way it hadn't been for as long as she could remember.She stood to see if she could find where all the new sounds were coming from.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena whipped around to see someone following, and another crashing through the trees. She backed away, guarded.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel hid behind a tree but was cirten they had seen her.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Zyra broke through the trees and stopped rrunning, breathing hard, she was far enough away from the rode. Her head spun she raised her hands above her head. She yelped when she saw other people standing around.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh," Zyra said nervously, then she started coughing, her lungs burned full of smoke.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel had seen what happened she rushed over to Zyra and said "Are you okay"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah," Zyra said with a cough, she rolled her shoulders, "I fine, do you know where I am?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"No I don't know where I am either. I was following you "

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena backed away, right into someone.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 28, 2009 04:39PM) (new)

"You were?" Zyra asked nervously.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Umm...Yes I'm sorry"

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"May I ask why?" Zyra asked trying to remain calm.

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy Summer was on Starr and she was bolting from the plains into the forest. Penelope and Tyler were coming up from behind. They had been in the city of 'Gasha' for way too long! They were supposed to change town every two weeks, but this one had lasted two months.
Summer felt the heavy golden key she wore around her neck bounce up and down, she needed the door... she remembered what her grandfather had said just before he died...

'Summer... you must take this key... you are the only one who can open the door for the light... if anyone else does it darkness will seep through the world...'

She needed to open that door.

The forest was dark and quiet.
' Tyler, where will we sleep?' She asked him quietly, careful not to disturb anything that might have been lurking in the shadows.
'I don't know,' Tyler responded, 'but we'll have to keep going for a few hours still before we think about sleep.'
'Ohhh...' Penny complained. 'Not another long day...'
'You're horse should be the one comlaining, Penny, you're not even walking.' Summer pointed out.
'I just get so bored...'
Then the three kids moved through the woods.

Marcus was watching them through his crystal ball, in his larga and dark castle.
'm-m-m-master..' craked a voice, 'should we be g-g-g-g-going after them?'
'No Yara.' Marcus said sternly. 'I've already told you we don't go to them... they come to us.'

<>

message 25: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (Allan-Hatai) | 17 comments ((Hmmm. This sounds like something I could get involved in. Would that work?))

message 26: by Andy (new)

Andy ((D'you mean me? 'cause yes!!!))

message 27: by Andy (new)

Andy ((If you did mean me, than just work yourself in, but I've gotta go.))

message 28: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (Allan-Hatai) | 17 comments ((Whoohooo!))
Kiara's head whipped around when she heard hoof beats. She snuck quickly towards the path, trying to find out who would travel through the forest on horseback, of all things, at night. It would've been easy, except that just as she reached the path, a twig snapped beneath her foot.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Rachel heard hoof beats and pulled Zyra and her self up into the tree

message 30: by Andy (last edited Jan 29, 2009 06:30AM) (new)

Andy 'Summer!' Tyler called. 'that's the wrong way!'
'I don't care...' She responded. 'I have the feeling someone is out there...' she pointed in front of her and she kept going.
'Yeah, and, in case you haven't realized, we're trying to get away from other people... not go to them.' Penny pointed out.
'Penny.' Summer said angrily. 'Do me a favor and shut up.' Penny gasped and turned to walk North. 'Did you hear hoof beats?' asked a male voice. This scarred Summer. this was the first time she thought she saw someone and she actually did.
'TYLER!!' Penny yelled. Tyler whipped around just in time to see Penny being carried away by some sort of shadow creature.
'PENNY!!' Tyler sped off in hot pursuit.
'Great.' Summer sighed. 'I'm stuck here with two horses, and some creapy person over there... what do I do Starr?'

message 31: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Yara!' Marcus spat, 'What did I tell you?'
's-s-s-s-sire.... you t-t-told me not to harm them... n-n-n-not to go after them...'
'Exactly!' Marcus was furious. The children had been heading his direction... then they were thrown off course because on was taken away! It was Yara's pet shadow 'Opaque' who did it...
'How dare you...' Marcus sneered.
'W-w-w-w-what m-m-master? Y-y-y-you won't put me in the... the... NOO!!! not the dungeon!' The dongeon had many different man eating creatures, and Yara had been sent their once before... he had just barely survived.
'Yes...' Marcus hissed. 'You will stay there... while I go after the key...'

Ten minutes later Yara was safe and sound (or the oposite) and in the dongeon, and Marcus was off, riding his horse towards the girl... and the key.

message 32: by Andy (new)

Andy Summer moved in through the wwoods. She was terrified... she had never been alone in a place like this...
Never the less, she continued through the dark forest... but it didn't seem so dark anymore... in fact it was positively bright... She looked down and noticed that the golden key was now red and glowing... this wasn't such a scarry forest after all.

message 33: by Kaitlin (new)

Kaitlin (Allan-Hatai) | 17 comments Kiara heard the screams and made a split second decision. She sent an animal friend to watch over the one left behind and went after the other two. It didn't take her long to catch up, throwing herself at the shadowy creature in a tackle that took all three of them to the ground.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"What was that?" Zyra asked in a hushed voice. The shadow thing had passed under the tree and screams filled the air.

message 35: by Andy (new)

Andy Summer heard a scream that sounded like Penny... she thought for a second that she'd go towards it, but... she dug her heels into Starrs side, and shot off through the trees, using her key for light.

Marcus was only a day away from the town of 'Gasha' which is the last place he had seen Tyler, Summer, and Penny in... he would find the girl and he would kill her... anything for the key... anything!

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena stepped from behind a tree, just far enough away so Starr could stop.

message 37: by Andy (new)

Andy Starr came to a sudden stop and Summer did and unintended back flip off of her horse. 'Who are you?' She said when she spotted a figure standing in front of Starr.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena shook her head and went over to Summer, holding out a hand.

message 39: by Andy (new)

Andy Summer jumped aside and grabbed her bow and an arrow, from a bag slouched over Starr's saddle.
'What do you want?' SHe asked very nervously. SHe now had the Arrow ready for striking.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) She shrugged, pulling out her own bow from her back. She nocked an arrow, but kept it pointed at the ground, knowing she could raise it and shoot faster than Summer. "Just curious. What's that around your neck?" She asked, looking at the key.

message 41: by Andy (new)

Andy 'It-it's none of your buisness.... well okay it's a key...' Summer lowered her bow. For some reason she almost trusted the figure. 'I'm not sure what it does- well aparently it lights up in the dark... but... Where am I?'

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena walked forward, inspecting the key. "Wow. Your in the woods. There's a city nearby, not sure how far away."

message 43: by Andy (new)

Andy 'I- I just came from a city... DO you mean Gasha?'

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Yeah. Its..." She looked around her. "That way."

message 45: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Uh huh.' Summer took a deep breath and asked, 'Can you help me find my brother and sister? I really can't do this without them...' Summer stared at Selena, who seemed to be wondering what to say.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) "Do what?" Selena finally said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

With no one paying her any attention Zyra slid down from the tree andtried to walk away as silently as possible.

message 48: by Andy (new)

Andy Summer sighed and said very slowly, 'Get to the door.' Then she heard a twig snap, and she wipped her head around and held her arrow at the ready. 'Who's there?'

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (Falls) Selena had her bow up also. She moved closer to Summer. "What door?" she whispered.

message 50: by Andy (new)

Andy 'Ummm.. I'm not exactly sure... but I know it's out there somewhere...' Summer whispered back.

« previous 1