Confessor (Sword of Truth, #11) Confessor discussion

Terry Goodkind

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mike A true guilty plesure, come on, who is with me?
This was one of my #1 all time fave series af books. TG rocks!!

message 2: by Valerie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:17PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Valerie I'm with you! I wish that Terry would write another book where Richard and Kahlan had a son who'd usher in a new era of male confessors... or one where it would turn out that Rachel was unknowingly a confessor... I'd even read a book about Shota!

But not Jennsen. I'm glad she left for the new world, never to be seen nor heard from again :)

Precious Im still reading this one but I too thought the whole series was awsome........wish I could find a similar series or Mr Goodkind would like the above reader said or a new series altogether.

message 4: by Darren (last edited Mar 01, 2008 11:28AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Darren Precious, if you haven't already, I suggest you take a look at the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan (from which it seems to me Goodkind blatantly lifted the idea of the Sisters of the Light). Less preachy, less shock value, more believable characters. Just my $0.02 USD.

Chris Darren, I'm a big fan of the Sword of Truth series and tackled the Wheel of Time for that reason. I gave up after about 4 books. I couldn't find characters I could invest in, as I did with Richard and Kahlan. (although I liked the wolf guy).. I agree with the Sisters of the Light thing though.

Jessie You all must know....I just found out today...Wizard's First rule is going to be a miniseries this fall!!!!!

Steph This was a great series. Some books were slower than the rest and I could have lived with out Fitch, but I would definitely sit down and read them again. I would love to see more books from Terry Goodkind, maybe a different series . . . he's got a great writing style!