Role plays,Role Plays,and more Role Plays! discussion

Medivil Times > Midevil rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Bryla walked through the crowded village quickly, running the errands she was assigned.

message 2: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem sighed in boredom as he waited for night time to approach, it would be only a few more hours until he had to kill the princess.

message 3: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((In a tavern.))

message 4: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((mind if I jump in?))

message 5: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 06:06AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ Katie looked around of Rhea as she finally finished her chores. "Rhea" Kaite called trying to find out where her best friend was.

message 6: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((sure, but I am kinda waiting for Book Lover (Rhea) to reply.))

message 7: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 06:21AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((I'm not really sure))

message 8: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 06:22AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ (( I'm sorry but I gtg and get some sleep, c ya soon byes!!))

message 9: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((lol, yea I am really tired maybe we could rp some other time sorry byes!!))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Harmony(Harry)was getting ready to go to become a knight.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"Jessica, you can't hide here. They know were friends."

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I don't know you should go disgused to another land and when the coast is clear I'll come and get you"

message 13: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem glanced out a window to see them lighting the lamps. "Time to get to work." He decided, standing from his table and slipping out into the dark night.

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury He took a deep breath. First one to go would be the princess Jessica. cracking his knuckles he walked through the crowds unnoticed towards the castle.

message 15: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((probably not, since she's your character he can attempt to and someone saves her or something.))
He walk past the guards in front of the main gate without any challenge. Main top of the keep, higher chambers. Darem reminded himself as he slipped into the castle gardens.

message 16: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((my characters are always guys. It's a curse, every rp I'm in my characters a guy. No girls.))
Glancing up at the neatly made brick wall he pulled out his grapple and started to twirl it. When he thought he had the right amount of momentum he threw it up where it caught itself between the opening of a balcony's railing.

message 17: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem heard the princess' cry for distress. Was someone in the room with her? He wondered, shaking his head and silently continuing his climb.

message 18: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 04:03PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ "Ahhh" Do you have to do that?" Katie asked Rhea while they both smiled.

message 19: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 21, 2009 01:37AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ "Did you just hear the princess scream??" Katie asked alittle bit scared.

message 20: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 04:23PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((hey, hope u don't mind if Katie and Rhea are like best friends))

"I'm fine, well I am not pretty sure of that, but what I'm sure of, is she did scream" Katie told Rhea "Come we should go and see whats wrong"

"I know what your going to say Rhea but no matter how badly she treats us, she is still human right and she is till our princess"

message 21: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 04:30PM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ "I'm really sure so lets go" Katie told her once again, Katie had a feeling that there was something wrong with Rhea today as she asked "Is there something ur not telling me?" Katie asked as the two girls ran up the stairs.

message 22: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 21, 2009 01:38AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((byes))
"And what would that be??" Katie asked

message 23: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 21, 2009 04:22AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ "Who cares, just tell me, Your BEST FIREND" Katie Exclaimed. "Please tell me it Doesn'thave anything to do with the princess??" Katie Pleaded

message 24: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ "Rhea what have you done,Haven't we been through this before?" Katie asked "if anyone finds out, They'll surely will hang us by the neck!!" Katie Added

message 25: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((how?? Katie is with Rhea, I'll try making another charrie if u want))

message 26: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem finally pulled himself up and glanced inside, guards. He cursed under his breath, he had hoped to do this quietly. Didn't matter, she'd be dead soon. The assassin opened the door and closed it in one quick motion, melting into the shadows with ease before anyone saw.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry (Harmony) saw Darem and went after him being as quiet as a mouse she knew what this person wanted to do.

message 28: by ♥Jenny♥ (last edited Jan 23, 2009 04:27AM) (new)

♥Jenny♥ "WHAT?!?!? ?!!" Katie Snapped and then lowered her voice "...kill her?"

message 29: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem examined the room. Two guards stood ready for whoever entered the doorway. Idiots. He rolled his eyes and searched the rooms more thoroughly. There! Another doorway stood where he was. This probably isn't oiled...

message 30: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ "But y?" Katie whispered in disbelief.

message 31: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((nope,I'm trying to put some sence into my best friend lol, we'll see how the story will go!))

message 32: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 24, 2009 07:47AM) (new)

Harry(Harmony) walked in and saved Jessica

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER Cassie walked around the halls of the palace

message 34: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((Wait what? Phone? This is the medieval rp. Ther aren't any phones.))

message 35: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((lol, thats what I was thinking))

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER (Hi!!))

message 37: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ ((hello))

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER (HI))

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER ((Hi hi))

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER ((Nm u)

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER ((who`s Alex?))

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh))

message 43: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((...what?))

MRS.JUSTIN-BIEBER ((her dogs)

message 45: by Kataury (new)

Kataury ((Waiting for you i think.))

message 46: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem dived at her, almost making it before he felt something grab his arm. Pulled back by a pair of guards. Great, waited too long.

message 47: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 26, 2009 02:34PM) (new)

Harmony (Harry) heard Ashley calling for Help and came in and pulled Darem away.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Aw don't sweat it."

message 49: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Darem glared at Ashley. "Spoiled princess, no wonder they hired me to kill you." He spat as he was dragged away by the guards.

message 50: by Kataury (new)

Kataury The guards reluctantly released him and Darem sighed. "Yes?"

« previous 1