Nothing is Taboo discussion

Taboo relationship subjects > Disrespecting the sisters

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diva (last edited Jan 17, 2009 07:04AM) (new)

Diva (divalong) | 44 comments Mod
Why men gotta keep disrespecting us sisters...I see it on the streets internet t.v...when will it stop...Redman I wanna hear from you...

message 2: by Redman (last edited Feb 04, 2009 03:57PM) (new)

Redman | 55 comments Mod
The MAIN reason why is because the women disrespect themselves.And sometimes you just run into men who are disrespectful and woman disrepect men to. But what you mean about disrespecting? Because some jackass woman told me that I was disrespecting women because I called Michelle Obama ugly. Gimme a break, if I don't think a woman is attractive that's not disrespecting them,it's just my own personal prefence. Different strokes for different folks. First of all I like artwork,I like the Hallie Berry types the ones who have pretty faces and short hair. I don't like the Michelle and and Whoppi Goldberg types.
I hope you were not offended because I talked about Michelle, Diva because a Lot of woman were. Like Michelle would give them the time of day in public. I don't care who talk about Barack ,I'm not gonna get mad. I think the women who got mad about the Michelle thing must be mad because they got low self esteem and Michelle defines them. There is not one man who you can talk about and I will get angry. Who cares. No man don't define how I see myself. Not even Barack. As you always say Holla back.

message 3: by Diva (new)

Diva (divalong) | 44 comments Mod
Wass up Red...You on point I agree with you to some extint...still you don't have to disrespect sista's because they disrespect themselves...you should have enough respect not to disrespect them...I'm not talking bout you...I do think it's wrong for a man or woman to talk about anyone looks over the internet cause you wouldn't want that done to you...but it's all good...still real...holla at ya girl Diva...by the way...you might like me if you like those Halle Berry type of chicks...crack a smile...

Jiaka1981 Winfield | 42 comments I see your point red and I agree that alot of sista's do disrespect themselves. When we allow men to treat us badly and we take them back. When we worship celebrites who call women bitches and hoes, when we live on welfare and nerver strive to make more. why would a man respect a women who doesnt respect herself. An redman, I think she is a great person, but Michelle Obama is not pretty to me either. :)

message 5: by Redman (last edited Feb 07, 2009 03:44PM) (new)

Redman | 55 comments Mod
Jiaka you have the blueprint of life.Keep that mind set and I promise you will be successful. A lot of ladies disagree with what I've said on this subject.
And for Diva if you put yourself out in public domaine expect anything to happen. Not everyone is gonna think you are attractive. This is the real world. For instance a lot of ladies say LL COOL JAY is attractive and that SEAL IS UNATTRACTIVE.That's just how it. Just that person's opinion. I like Hallie because not only is she FINE but she has a sweet personality. It has nothing to do with the fact that she is light skinned. I'm light. I just love her facial structure. Juat like I think a lot of ladies on this site is FINE. I'm not gonna say any names. Now you crack a smile Diva. I just love the model face structure in a lady and that model look. Once again just my opinion.