Team Twilight discussion

Teams > Team Alice

Comments Showing 1-50 of 126 (126 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) For all of you out there who simply LOVE Alice Cullen.
Whether you love all her amazing quotes...

"How strongly are you opposed to grand theft auto?"— Alice Cullen
"And speaking of Italy and sports cars that I stole there, you still owe me a yellow Porsche." — Alice Cullen

Or you love her fashion, her hair, just anything about her...
This thread is for you!!
Team Alice Pictures, Images and Photos

Team Alice Pictures, Images and Photos

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

ALLICCEE!! Fave Alice quote-- "I think she's in hysterics... Maybe you should slap her!"

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ALICE!!! she is ahmazing!!! there is nothing NOT to love about her. and she mite be annyoing but that makes me like her evn more.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

ahh!! i love alice too!!!

message 5: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
ALICE is my home girl lol :D she's the bestest! :P

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

ALICE ROX!!!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE ALICE ((except that she is Jasper's wife))

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

No, she's Jonathan's wife, lol...

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey that's right!

message 11: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Woot!! Alice Rulez :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 12: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

w00t w00t go alice! :D

message 13: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments i dont get it? shes johnathans wife????

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, well, we have to have Jazz somehow. And we like Alice too much to take him and leave her alone and sad... Thus Jonathan comes in and she is Mrs. Peterson!! And we get Jazz...

message 15: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Mary...I'm confused too...

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

lolZ.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ah, Colombina and I understand... Then again, we're Jasper obsessed...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

im confused too! who is jonhathan peterson?

message 19: by Farahin (new)

Farahin (FarahinZulkifli) | 1 comments GO alice..
u rule!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Alice's husband. OK, I'll try to explain.

I really really really like Alice, and I'm in love with Jasper. So I couldn't simply take him from her and leave her alone and sad. So I didn't. I made someone for her, name, history, everything. His name is Jonathon Peterson. She has married him, thus she is not alone and sad and I get Jasper. Hope that helped...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

No... Should I put it up?

message 22: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

LMAO! Not I love u! Thats awesome! :P

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol!!
Not, u're funny and creative! :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, love you too, Tina!!

lmao...

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

lmao!! thats soo thoughtful of you!! whats his history, etc?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I'll have to find it... One sec...

((searches through random stories to find Jonathon's))

Jonathon Peterson was the son to William Peterson and Cynthia McLaslen. While his mother was pregnant with him his father was sent to battle and was killed in battle. He was never given a proper burial, but was just burned like all the other bodies. His mother died while giving birth to him in Venice. He is an only child of his family. He was born March 14, 1862. So he was an orphan, and he wandered the streets not living anywhere. Another boy was his bitter rival. (no reason known) When Jonathon was 18 they were fighting outside of town on a cliff. The rival boy pushed him off the cliff. Alice had seen a vision of him the day before and found him minutes from death. She turned him into a vampire November 18, 1880. They found the Cullen's 2 years after Emmett was changed and dated until 2007. On Janurary 1st, Jonathon asked Alice to marry him. (I haven't met Jasper yet...) She says yes and on July 4, 2007 they had a wedding in Athens, Greece. All the Cullen girls went crazy planning the wedding. He always is dying his hair blue and has the strangest eyes. He has the deepest violet eyes. His power is aging. In other words, the Cullen's can live in a place much longer because he can make people appear a different age. Like, he can make himself look like a 5 year old.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG i love it!! great history!!!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, thanks! Oh, and their wedding...

Blue themed, very very blue... she was on a blue kick... It was either blue or white... She had a white dress, him a blue tux. Rose was maid of honor. Emmett was best man. Rumor has it ((this is really easy to believe)) Alice went crazy from the day she said yes to the day after the honeymoon... But I wasn't there, lol...

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

lol, I figure it helps all the Cullens. He has it because he lied about his age and got away with it so much.

message 31: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) They got such a great woman to play Alice :) I saw Twilight last night, so Im all buzzed about it ^.^ :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm betting on Alice...

I like who they got, I just think she needs to be a few inches shorter.

message 33: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) yup, she should be like 4 foot something or like 5' 0"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Who's Blair Waldorf?

message 35: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) umm... i have no idea, i would google her lol

message 36: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) well, i think there is supposed to be a rather large hight difference between her and jasper

message 37: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah she should b a little bit shorter I think! :P

Blair Waldorf or whatever I would assume is a famous fashion designer lol. :)

NOT!!!!! Omg thats AMAZING! I love it!!!!! Wow! XD!!!

Random thought: at dance class today, 2 girls had Twilight shirts...and I was like omg I'm soooo jelous! :P

message 38: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) I think thats who Blair Waldorf is... I will have to google her now, otherwise it will just bug me lol xD

I have one of those white twilight rubber bracelets. It has twilight written on it and an apple charm ^.^ I lovez it :D

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

k lol once u know who she is tell me :D

That braclet sounds awesome! :O I want it lol! :)

message 40: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

*bracelet

Hehe...sry...

message 41: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

that braceltet (i cnt spell) sounds so cool! but i think her hight was prettiy good in the movie but she could be a inch or 2 shorter. but not too much

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Mermaid wrote: "I think thats who Blair Waldorf is... I will have to google her now, otherwise it will just bug me lol xD

I have one of those white twilight rubber bracelets. It has twilight written on it and an ..."

I HAVE THT BRACELET!!

message 44: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol lucky! :D

Sara I agree! Her height was pretty much good...just a tad shorter...:)

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

exactly!

message 46: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

:) :D :P ;) ;D ;P

message 47: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Seriously Ally?? w00t!! ^.^

I LOVE my bracelet :D:D:D

Christina, just go to Hot Topic, thats where I got mine ^.^

message 48: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments blair waldorf is a charecter from ossip girl. shes really stylish in the books and show

message 49: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

ooo okay I KNEW THAT OMG LOL IM SOO STUPID! :D

Mermaid, but i live in Canada lol they don't have that much stuff like that...:(

message 50: by Ariel (new)

Ariel (mermaid91) Awww :( Well... perhaps if you looked on Hot Topic.com? ^.^ Im sure they have stuff like that.

« previous 1 3