Jon and Kate Plus 8 Fans! discussion

I created this group...

Comments Showing 1-50 of 64 (64 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Meghan (new)

Meghan I created this group so can I be added as a moderator?

message 2: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) add me as mod!!!!

message 3: by Meghan (new)

Meghan No, John!

message 4: by Meghan (new)

Meghan So, Megan can you add me or not?

message 5: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) Meghan...STOP! PLZ! Megan is gonna pic me....o we are putting her under a lot of pressure lol

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
guys- let meghan decide!!!

message 7: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) welll she obviously goona pick herself.....and its Megan E. Decision cuz ur the mod at the moment.

message 8: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Yeah, but I created this group in the first place....

message 9: by Jane (new)

Jane (janelovespuppiesgmailcom) watev. just plz dun email me this.......this is her ghost speaking. (itt's true! bleave me! i saw 1!)

message 10: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) ok?lol, anywho, meghan let megan e. decide.

message 11: by Meghan (new)

Meghan No...because I created this group...so I should be the one and only moderator...unless I want somebody else to help me with the job...

message 12: by Clare (new)

Clare meghan and megan i think u 2 should be mods together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
john its not ur group! meghan created it and megan runs it!

message 13: by Meghan (new)

Meghan good idea, clare!!!

message 14: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (MaryKateEberle) | 65 comments i think everyone should stop arguing its just a moderator nothing to get worked up about

message 15: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
um- clare- NO!!!!!!!
she made the grop but didnt put herself as mod.- wen i joined the grou- there wasnt a mod- so i put my self as the mod!!! so0 meghan--- GET OVER YOUSELF!!

message 16: by Clare (new)

Clare sry meg e. recent conversation we had about wat happened with the email!!!!

message 17: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
oh- thats pk!!

message 18: by Meghan (new)

Meghan I just think I should mod because this is my group.

message 19: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) i think we are all being immature and stupid and that we need to stop fighting cuz then the problem will not be resolved.........so please lets try to figure it out without fighting.

message 20: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Ok, good idea.

I think, because I created this group, I should be added as moderator. Then, we can go from their.

I think that it is a good idea to have only one moderator, the person who created this group, me.

Then, later on I will decide if I want more mods.

message 21: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Sound good and fair to everybody?

message 22: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
no one is gonna be a mod now that ur all fighting--- wen u created this group- u didnt put yourself as mod- so wen i joined- there as no mod- and if i wanted i could be the mod- so i did!!
thats that- new convo- i am deleting this topic- go find another topic- and meghan and john- get a life!!!!!
get over the fact that ur not mod and everything cant go ur way!!!
im kidding about the get a life part- but go get a hobbie!!!

message 23: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) excuse me? i have a life and i have a lot to do...ive been defending u so w/e........i have many hobbies and i am gonna delete myself from the group.... ok?

message 24: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) i dont even wanna be a frikin mod anyway....i never even fought!

message 25: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
sry- but u 2 were fighting and it sounded like u wanted 2 be a mod- dont delete urself but well stop this topic!

message 26: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) k good ideda..and sry for the use of my language...we good???

message 27: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) lol

message 28: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
were good- im not mad at u- i cant really epress my feelings sp i have to say thme- were good!!

message 29: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) kaykay :)

message 30: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (MaryKateEberle) | 65 comments guys i agree with john ur all being immature its no big deal really get over the fact that u cant be in charge and that its all about u so LET THIS GO NOW!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) but mgan, can u add me is mod? u dont have to if u dont want to though

message 32: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
mabye- ill think about it! only if u dont fight with megan about my who i should add and who i shouldnt casue otherwise u both wont be added!!!!
kk

message 33: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) meghan deleted herself lol :)

message 34: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (MaryKateEberle) | 65 comments ur sister if its about not being able to be moderator thats just dumb theres no reason to throw a fit just because she didnt get what she wanted but we could have been nicer and just let her be moderator

message 35: by Meghan (new)

Meghan I am back, and no it wasn't just because of me not being able to be a modertor, I just really didn't want to fight in this group and didn't have much time for all this...I have been really busy with school and stuff lately..

I just think since it is my group that i created i should be a modertor that is all that i am saying...why isn't that ok with you guys?

message 36: by Meghan (new)

Meghan *moderator

message 37: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (theresaaw12) | 12 comments Meghan! You created the group so why aren't YOU the mod? And the other megan is making it a bigger, meaner deal than it has to be! It is really stupid.

message 38: by Theresa (new)

Theresa (theresaaw12) | 12 comments That's all I have to say. I won't butt in anymore.

message 39: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Thanks, Theresa! You are a great friend!

Your aren't butting in at all!

Stay here!

message 40: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
no one is being mod- except me, clare and may kate!!! thats final- and john- i didn't know meghan wanted 2 be mod- she didnt' put herself as mod wen she created the group so- its not my fault! and 4 saying that 2 me- (john and meghan)- u r DEFNANTLY not going to be mod
thats that- new topic

message 41: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) ok...thats fine...but wat did i do wrong idc about being mod i just like being in the group i think megan e. should be the mod!

message 42: by Katie (new)

Katie | 11 comments i think meghan should be a mod, cuz she created the group.

message 43: by Meghan (new)

Meghan thank you! megan wont add me as a mod though...

message 44: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
guys- meghan- wen u created the group- u didn't put urself as mod- so it is open to the public- and i wanted to be mod- so i did- i will put u as mod if u dont take over the group- i am the head- got it!!
jonh- thank you- but before u favored meghan about being mod

message 45: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Megan-

Something that your don't get is that, you are the one that is taking over this group!

I know I didn't add myself as moderator when I started but I meant too.

This is my group so I can take over if I want to.

So, please add me as moderator, now!

message 46: by John (new)

John (jayrindone1412gmailcom) megan e. , wen i said megan all those times i was talking about u.

message 47: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (MaryKateEberle) | 65 comments guys i agree with meghan if all were going to do is fight over whos moderator im leaving cause thats just dumb megan e. just add meghan as moderator since she did create the group and maybe meghan and megan e. can be moderator together??? just an idea so that we can get a new topic and stop fighting

message 48: by Megan (new)

Megan | 116 comments Mod
oh- ssrry john- but watever..were off this now....
i might ad meghan as a mod if we stop fighting!

message 49: by Meghan (new)

Meghan Ok, case closed then lol...

message 50: by Mary Kate (new)

Mary Kate (MaryKateEberle) | 65 comments so what do we talk about now??????

« previous 1