Selena Quintinilla-Perez fans!! discussion

about selena

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto wat do u like about selena?

message 2: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto i like her singing!!

message 3: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto huh? u do know thats jenifer lopez right?

message 4: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto anna im sorry, i didnt know wat u were talkin about until i relised it a long time ago. but i think u mean selena gomez. i like her too

message 5: by Kit Kat (new)

Kit Kat Barbosa (lovemonkey) | 6 comments Mod
the photos you have made me cry its relly sad going through all of them i thought selena and chris got married without anyone knowing i miss her and i wish yolonda had never done that too selena

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) yolonda was jealous and upset. it was horrible what she did but i think selena forgave her.

message 7: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto Well Yolanda wanted selenas money. She killed her bc she was scared that they found out that Yolanda took money away from her.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) yeah thats true. if i ever got the chance id like to talk to yolanda.

message 9: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto Chris wanted yoalnda dead instead of his wife

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) ikr. i would to.

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) I like how she can act all tough on stage when shes playing Alex, but, she's so diffrent in real life. I think shes got real talent and hope she goes far in life.

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) who r u tlkin about??

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) Selena Gomez... Who else?

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) umm no were not talkng about her, this is a diff selena. the singer that was killed. look at the picture.

message 15: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia | 2 comments she was a great person

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) totally.

message 17: by ZeBra47 (new)

ZeBra47 | 2 comments i dnt knw who selena is,,,i just joined this group

Christa (is on top of the world!) (obsesedwbooks) oh... then I don't know her. my bad

message 19: by Bobbie (new)

Bobbie  (zoningout) there's a movie about where jennifer lopez plays her, very well. I had never heard of her before that but the movie was great. I cried. and I don't cry at movies...

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) lol yup. thats wat the movie will do 2 u.

message 21: by ZeBra47 (new)

ZeBra47 | 2 comments OHHHH

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Wuuuughhhhht?