Harry Potter discussion

Questions > If i went to Hogwarts...

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tess (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Tess | 134 comments I would make a huge vat of polyjuice potion and trade hair with my best friend. We would be each other for the day!

message 2: by Allie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Allie | 76 comments I would say hi to harry and be mean to malfloy and sneak food from the kitchens

message 3: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Kenzie I would go to class. Some of the classes sound really interesting.

message 4: by Alissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Alissa (book_girl_14) | 1 comments I'd try to find all of the secret passageways throughout the castle and try to put a curse on Malfoy!

message 5: by whichwaydidshego (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

whichwaydidshego | 12 comments I'd be best friends with Fred & George.

message 6: by Jenna (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Jenna (jentobox) | 16 comments I'd try to be hermione's bff so she would set me up with Harry

message 7: by Ashley (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Ashley (readerandwriter) I would go to classes and go to the library and spend all my time reading.

message 8: by Peng (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Peng | 317 comments yeah, like alissa i'd know the castle inside out. i'd also like to taste the food in every feast! yum!

message 9: by Michael (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Michael I'd throw a huge rager in the shreaking shack.
clothing optional. three ice cold wizard kegs..
(fyi.. please leave your wands in the bag by the door)

message 10: by Nicollette (new)

Nicollette Brewster i'd be malfoy's girlfriend

message 11: by Zoab (new)

Zoab Kapoor I'd hex Malfoy and become friends with Fred and George

message 12: by ★Lalita ❤︎ (new)

★Lalita ❤︎ (lalita) I'd spend all my time exploring the school, taking cool classes, and making friends:)

message 13: by Edith (new)

Edith (skyfeather) | 12 comments I agree with all of these.
well maybe I wouldn't be malfoy's girlfriend.
Nearly Headless Nick is better than Malfoy.

But taking the classes, learning, making friends, exploring the school and grounds. looking into the forbidden woods and trying to see any creatures that you don't see everday. Heck even the exams sounds like they would be fun. Potions class, tranformations, herbology, and on and on.

message 14: by Taylor S (new)

Taylor S | 118 comments I would try to find all of the common rooms and attempt to get into them. I would also explore the school and meet Luna and Ginny and Neville.

message 15: by TempOcean (new)

TempOcean (mountainsage) | 16 comments I would bring my ATV to the Forbidden Forest and go off-roading!! I would also go diving in the lake and find the giant squid.

message 16: by Angie (new)

Angie I would go to the owlery and send letters to all my friends about how cool it was at school. I would talk to the paintings and see what they would say! i would go and hang out with hagrid... and see if he would hook me up with a cool pet!

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (d3adlybutl0vbl3) | 6 comments shit id go out with luna, then go to class. oh and party in the room of requirement

message 18: by Snowendy (new)

Snowendy | 8 comments I will do everything! I want to be good friends with Hermione and Ginny. I want to join the Quidditch team and be the beater. I want to have all the classes... they are very interesting comparing with History, Geography... I want to be in Gryffindor although I don't think I can... I am not brave enough and I think I will be in Hufflepuff. I want to slap my DEAR Proffesor Snape. I will jinx Malfoy, Crabbe, and Goyle whenever I meet them. I will join DA and have fun in those lessons. And I will try my best in everything. I will like to try Hagrid's homemade cakes, it is a great challenge... haha

message 19: by Saybaar (new)

Saybaar | 6 comments I'd be in Slytherin and intentionally cause chaos by being friends with Gryffindors. I'd also play Beater in Quidditch and figure out how to open the Chamber of Secrets so I can do homework and hide from my angry house-mates there.

message 20: by Maria (new)

Maria | 3 comments Things I would do @ Hogwarts:
I'd be in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw (whichever is fine!) Play Chaser on the Quidditch team. Jinx Malfoy, Crabbe, and Golye. Join the DA. I would try to date Fred or George. Take: Potions, Defense against the Dark Arts, Transfigurations, Charms, Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures, and Divination. I would make friends with all the teachers/staff (except for Snape...even though his really good...) I would try something to get an Invisibility Cloak, so I can go out at night. I would go to Hogsmeade. Read the Quibbler while eating breakfast. Join the Slug Club and SPEW. Go in the Forbidden Forest. Help Fred and George with their pranks. Become Animagi with my friends. Have a party in the Room of Requirements.....and more....

message 21: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments okay, well first of all, actually being accepted into hoggy would be cool in the first place. then actually living in it. i would love to use the prefects bathroom, explore the whole castle, and ride a hippogriff. and get a letter by owl! everything is just so cool you know? i would want to do everything! including joining the DA! *squeal*

message 22: by Suz (new)

Suz | 145 comments just stand in the great hall with my mouth wide open in shock - for at least a couple of days! But after the shock had worn off... check out the library, DADA class, meet a centaur, free the house elves (SPEW forever!!), play with the cool intruments in Dumbledores office, go thru Filchs office to find all those confiscated goodies, hang out with peeves... oh the list is endless!

message 23: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments he he... free all of the house elves... gotta add that to my to do list :)

message 24: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight | 13 comments I would get into as much trouble as harry in the gang because I'm in there group now. (yah!) And I will Like to be Gryffindor first then if i cant ravenclaw. and be able to turn into a lion.

message 25: by Moonlight (new)

Moonlight | 13 comments Oh and join Dumbledore's Army.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

i would also jion the DA and i would go to class. and sneak into the boys dormitory and do some weird spell that does something weird (but temporary) to them.

message 27: by Claire (new)

Claire (clairecho22) | 18 comments I would be the typical girl that's either drawing/ reading/ or doing something with her wand during class...

message 28: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments *BOOM*

message 29: by Shiara (last edited Jul 24, 2008 12:41PM) (new)

Shiara | 108 comments Eh? what has *BOOM* got to do with anything?

message 30: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments well, when clair mentioned "or doing something with her wand in class" i imagined her idly waving her wand about, until she promptly set something on fire! (no offense claire, that's just what i imagined) :)

message 31: by Maya (new)

Maya (numerounochewylover) | 270 comments lol! i would be studying charms, transfiguration, defense against the dark arts, divination, and sneaking into the kitchens and the room of requirement!
and watching claire set things on fire...

message 32: by Novin, whose favortie character is Sirius Black. (new)

Novin | 575 comments Mod
I would join the DA , be Harry , Ron & Hermy 's best friend! I would jinx Draco & his lot & ofcourse UMBRIDGE! I would fight Voldy 'till the last second , I would help the twins in every mischief they wonna do & help in the library & use the room of requerments frequntly , for anything i wonna do! & go out with Cedric! and find out 'bout all of the secret passage ways & take part in quidditch (tho i suck at sports!) . And POOOF! Many other thingz i'd love to do!

message 33: by Gunjari (new)

Gunjari (irajnug) | 732 comments same! although most of those i would never actually be able to accomplish! but i would love to use the room of reqs to give me abundant amounts of CHEESE!!!!