Team Edward discussion

MOVIE NEWS....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Maryann (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

Maryann (uorgirl) | 3 comments NEW MOON AND ECLIPSE WILL BE FILMED BACK TO BACK BEGINNING IN MARCH! WEITZ WILL INDEED DIRECT BOTH FILMS. ALSO, IT WAS NOTED THAT THE SCHEDULED RELEASE DATE FOR NEW MOON WILL BE NOVEMBER 20, 2009. WITH ECLIPSE TO FOLLOW IMMEDIATELY. BREAKING DAWN WILL NOT START PRODUCTION UNTIL EARLY 2010!!!

message 2: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments ugh duz anyone know when thats coming out in europe because i had to wait till december before i got to c the first one over here ?????? for the sake of mine and my friends sanity im begging you to tell me :(:(:(:(:(

message 3: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments im reali excited to read BD coz its taking me so long to get the book! ive been borowing my friends while im waiting 4 them to come into the bookstore! i want to read it now im excited 4 this one I hope its GREAT! (like all the others!

message 4: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments yay!!!! i soooo excited!!!
And sry keelin, i don't know. D:

message 5: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments oh well ill just have to keep going on about it
i nearly slapped one of my friends the last day ....she said edward was ugly :O:O:O:O:O:O

i meen wtf !!!!!

message 6: by Allie (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 104 comments *gasp* no WAY is he ugly!!!

message 7: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments thats what me and two of my other friends said ..tehe
i doubt shes goin tey say it again

message 8: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments OMG ROB IS NOT UGLY HE IS SOOO HOT!!!! LOL AGHHH i want to be bella... is this true: that rob p acctually askd kristen to mary him in real life or was that a joke koz im not sure... :P i wish it was true (tho i want it to b me :P haha) or was he jus talking about eclipse??...???

thanks ALI

New Zealand!!! xx

message 9: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments thats sad how ur friend said he wass ugly (HES NOT) lol coz she knws how much you like him lol i think shes jealous lol ... did she read the books??? koz if she didnt mayb she mite not get it??? lol

sad :(

oh well we all like him!! haaha (well i do!! lol)

message 10: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments nope she never read the books doesn't want to and hates the film althow shes never seen it and doesnt want to either...!!!!!!!

im just going to say that its a friendship on the rocks although my other friend abbie is getting anoyed now because i wont shut up about the thing

message 11: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments aww thats sad!
all i can say is that you should (quote) "never judge a book by its cover!) tho the covers are awesome! haha

lol same i kinda jus got into it b4 x-mas and i love it ive been borowing all the books from my friends bcoz there hasnt been any in store! but i went in to witcouls and found the last three!! and i got them finaly!! and im up 2 jacobs part in Breaking dawn! lol jacobs anoying me lol. hes jus gone to the cullens house and its when he goes there to fight... and carlisle answers the door...

i feel so sori 4 edward! (silly bella!) lol

message 12: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments he is hot and she should think b4 she speaks and mayb read the book and see what we are all ranting about!!! lol shes jus jealous!? 4 sum weird reason. once i said i didnt like sumthing then the next week i found out i loved it!!! lol

message 13: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments awe shes a great friend really
she said shed give the film a try bt she still doesnt like edward ...grr

message 14: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol well at least shes giving the movie a try (jus remind her that the movie is SOOOOO not as good as the book) ... and mayb if she dusnt like edward jus sae that you can dream of him being sum1 else, hu cares its your imagination! lol in the book i saw him a bit different lol but now i see him as rob ( the reali hot guy lol)

i gues people people have different perspective on people lol (myn is that he is hot as!) but best friends dont always like the same thing as you lol (im a swimmer and my best friend absolutley hates swimming she did one swimm meet and then totaly quit swimming! i dnt mind tho ko i still get to see her at school and her sister swims anyway so i get to see her all the time and i dnt think we have had i fight yet lol) she always tells me that she dusnt see how i swimm every morning and night and i jus tell her the same about her hockey {how she has the cordination to hit the ball and not fall over haha} as you can see i [a swimmer:] can not do anything with a ball haha) i get freaked out by them! lol

message 15: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments your worse than me !!!!!!! i run away from them as my big bro just kept hitting them at me when i was younger..plus i have ZERO hand-eye co-ordination skills what soo ever

message 16: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments haha yea its real funni tho lol. i can run tho lol :P
how long ago did you get into the twilight series?? :P

message 17: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments about a week before christmas i bought the first three books and then my mum got me the fouth one for christmas wbu ????????

message 18: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments cool um well i got the 1st book 4 x-mas and then i was borowing other peoples co they all ran out at the book store! (so POPULAR!!) lol

but the other day i got the last 3 and then finished BREAKING DAWN last night!! yay (im reading twilight again lol

they are soo good! what book was ur fav??

message 19: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments ammmmm.... 1 through 4 *tehe*
wbu ???

message 20: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol basicly the same but i did reali like the 3rd one! lol

the second one was ok lol i think i was missing Edward more than bella!! haha

are you from New Zealand??

message 21: by Jen (new)

Jen | 3 comments YAH but the twilight dvd hasnt come out yet
if u ask me i think they should have put it out b4 christmas season this way people could get for presents

message 22: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments Yea lol dus anyone know when the dvd comes out??

coz if its b4 march... im so gonna ask my mum to get me it 4 my birthday!!! haha! that would be awesome! lol

message 23: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (mintypanda21) | 1 comments OMG! FYI, Borders is pre-ordering the Twilight DVD. It officially comes out on March 21.

message 24: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments OH SWEET!!! im so ordering!!! haha awesome!!! my bday is jus a bit b4 that (march the 5TH) :p LOL

Thanks 4 telling me!!!

message 25: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments CHEEK THIS OUT I SAW IT ON BEBO!!!!

Want to get in touch with Robert Pattinson?
Then this is your chance!

Robert.Pattinson@tvstar.com

Robert Pattinson
C/O Endeavor Agency
Stephanie Rittz 9601
Wilshire Blvd. Floor 3
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Send all your love nots to the addresses above

message 26: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments Northern Ireland girl :D:D:D:D:D
tyrone all the way babz

wbu ????

message 27: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol cool

NEW ZEALAND GURL!!!
CHUURRRRRR! REPRESENT!! haha

the little island basicly near the bottom of the globe (also the one with 2 islands that are calld the same haha) NEW ZEALAND
:P

its awesome i live in wellington the capital city!! bo yaa!!! its pretti small tho haha but i love it! :P

the weather is nice in summer but wellington gets pretti windy! lol but its cool! :P

NEW ZEALAND IS AWESOME haha i LOVE it!! :p
best place a girl could dream to live!! lol

message 28: by Anya (last edited Feb 06, 2009 06:23AM) (new)

Anya Gosh and I thought i was emotional,after i saw the movie my friend told me it sucked and i slapped her on the mouth lol not really hard but with a big sound!!! lol i just couldn't control myself,how could she say that????!!! i mean OMG!

message 29: by Keelin (new)

Keelin | 38 comments i feel like duin dat sumtimes wey my wee bro ...grr hes while stressful

message 30: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol i wanted to do that to my friend when she said EDWARD CULLEN/ ROB P WAS UGLY!! i was like wtfh!!!! HES THE HOTTEST PERSON EVER!! LOL I LOVE HIM!! X LOL
<3 Ali

message 31: by Anya (last edited Feb 07, 2009 01:55AM) (new)

Anya too bad i'm human=)lol

message 32: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments yea lol i want to be imortal!! lol VAMPIRES sound ool running fast and swimming lol not sleeping ... lol :P it wud be a parti every night! haaha

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

But I wouldn't like the process of being turned.

message 34: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol yea i just want it to happen magiCly!!! lol

it wud be awesome being able to run fast and SWIM fast!!! lol AWESOME!!! lol

I THINK RUNNING THE BEST THO! then you wouldnt need to use Cars!! lol that wud be awesome!!!

message 35: by Anna (new)

Anna (eggyluv3r) | 4 comments I luv the movie yo!!!! its awesome pawsome

message 36: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 14 comments I dont think the movie was tht great!!
robert cud nvr be edward..its an insult.

message 37: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 13 comments i agree with you Ali it would be GREAT to be able to fun fast! i wouldnt like the part of having to drink blood though! EW!

The movie was awesome!!! :o Robert is FITT he is good for the part!! I think i still prefer the books even though Robert is good looking ;)

message 38: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol yea it wud be awesome to run fast! lol :P
i thought the movie was awesome to!! it wasnt as good as the book obiously! but it was real good but i expected the cullens house to be big and white and around 100 years old... not real modern lol but there were obiously things that they couldnt make perfect. movies are always not going to be as good as the books i thought they portrayed the movie perfect! :P i THINK ROB WAS BEAT FOR THE PART!! HE WAS AWESOME!! and.... HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i <3 LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! xx :P lol

message 39: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 14 comments robert can not act ppl.
didn't u think he wasn't the rite choice 4 edward??

message 40: by Meghan (new)

Meghan | 63 comments I'm going to pretend you never said that.

message 41: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol same here meghan!!! he was the best choice ever!!!! i <3 HIM!!!! HES HOT AND HE SUITED THE PART REAL WELL!!! THATS WHAT I IMAGINED HIM TO BE!!! it was awesome!!! x <3 Ali

message 42: by Adrian (new)

Adrian | 14 comments sure..wtv

message 43: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 13 comments i thought it was funny when bella is driving her truck away and he came to the side of the truck and sed your fathers going to forgive you because he sounds irish when he said it, just made me laugh thats the only part that sounds irish

message 44: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments lol :P yea that was sad and reali well done :P

message 45: by Bronte (new)

Bronte Considering what they could have done, I think they cast the movie amazingly well! If any of you have read Eragon and seen the movie...you know what I'm talking about. They cast the complete opposite of what the book said. I give Rob credit for having to act seriously with the hair they put on him. He looks more like Edward in the interviews than with all the make-up and weird hair. Don't you think?

I think Robert Pattinson is English, and I don't think he's Scottish or Irish. But what do I know :)But yeah, I could hear his accent sometimes and sometimes got the feeling that he was trying really hard to speak like an American. Although it would have gone completely against the book, sometimes I wished he would just speak in his accent. I like it so much better!

message 46: by Bronte (last edited Feb 21, 2009 10:58AM) (new)

Bronte Oh! Somebody told me that the DVD is coming out next week and I'm super pshyched! Does anyone know about it coming out? My family is moaning and groaning at the thought of me getting hold of the DVD. :)

message 47: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 13 comments there will be two types of editions; the single disc and the double disc
in america/canada it comes out the 21st of march or some time around then
in england it depends which shop some are putting it out on the 1st of april and others are selling it on the 6th of april
i dont no any other countries sorry

message 48: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments LOL yer they pickd the best CAST!! it was great! :P

lol yer i cant wait 4 the DVD!! :P lol

i want the double disk but my mum said that you cant get it in nz :( which sucks :( i reali wanted it :P

message 49: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte | 13 comments i think new zealand is region 4 if it is then try this website...
http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/804096

message 50: by Ace (new)

Ace (acecombat94) | 169 comments :P SWEET!!! THANKS HEAPS CHARLOTTE!! :P x

« previous 1 3