Debt of Bones (Sword of Truth, #0.5) Debt of Bones discussion

Debt of Bones

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mollie (new)

Mollie Dustin... is this a recent book? should i read it soon? or just continue on my adventure and come back to it?

Theresa Ortiz i was luckey and read this book first. it really helped my understanding of the series.

thehappyman Its sort of a Short Story prelude to Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth Series. It is quite good.

message 4: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee it is a wonderful "side " story...i read it as it came out.

Amber I read it after I read the whole SOT series. Thought it had more meaning that way really.

But it's pretty good. I'd definitely read it if you've read SOT or like Goodkind at all - it's really short, read it in one day.

Meredith I read after I finished the series. It was ok, but if weRe to retread the series I would not read it again. There's nothing in there that you need to know for the series, so I would come back to it at the end.

Mark Kaye I have just started reading the Sword of Truth series. Chapter 13 of Wizard's first Rule. I started by reading Dept of Bone. I really enjoyed it.

Christian Adam I too was already done with the entire S.O.T series when Debt of bones was published. I enjoyed it, but if you have not yet started the series, then I highly recommend you start with the debt of bones.

Akivac The first few books in the series were OK, but after the 5th they started to get tedious. Debt of Bones represents pretty much all of the worst elements of the series. It was boring, repetitive, shallow.