Finding Nemo discussion

Dori

Comments Showing 1-50 of 70 (70 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments whoooooo ya this is fun

message 2: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 6 comments I was in a play once and I played a chinese lady named Dori and she had short term memory loss! It was funny cuz I was showin these ppl to an office and I turned around and I was like "Why are you following me?!"

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments haha lolz

message 4: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 6 comments It was fun/ny...that's sounds really funny when you say it out loud cuz it's like "That's fun slash knee" lol

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments yayayyaayayayayayayayayayayaay!

message 6: by Seamus (new)

Seamus | 5 comments my favorite dori quote is "i have short-term memory loss...it runs in my family... At least i think it does"

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments then he says: "hmmm.... where are they... how can i help you?"

message 8: by Sarahcorn (new)

Sarahcorn (the-meowing-unicorn) | 6 comments Me too! I gtg, bye =(

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments bye

message 10: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments hi

message 11: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments hihihi

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Darby (nikdef) i touched the butt

message 13: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments OH!!! LOOK @ @
___
neeeemmmoooss STHWIMMING OUT TO STHEA!!!

message 14: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments hehe

message 15: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments hi

message 16: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments O ya

message 17: by Lizzy Mclaughlin (new)

Lizzy Mclaughlin (AKA Massie) (jenras4321) | 12 comments ye-a

message 18: by Omar (new)

message 19: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 45 comments Mod
thnx! agian!

message 21: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments how wuz it sad, no 1 died

message 22: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments oh yea
i almost cried D:

message 23: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

haha... i love that part.

message 25: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments wat?

message 26: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments FMA and FRUITS BASKET GEEK!!! wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGoTqm..."

wtf is that?

message 27: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay It's Naruto! That part with Sasuke and Naruto is sad! What is the song, is what I'm wondering. I liked it better with Sadness and Sorrow going on in the background.

message 28: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments just email whoever post that stupid video!

message 29: by Omar (new)

message 30: by Omar (new)

message 31: by Drake (new)

Drake O.o ooooooook........>_>

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i want a squishy, and I will call it squishy 2
and he will be my squishy

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (last edited Feb 17, 2009 12:55PM) (new)

same here.....
EEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY HAVE NO FACES AND R DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NINJA JITSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND THE GUY STOLE THEIR FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTF???!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHE ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THE JUNIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NARUTO'S GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or not.......YEP, THERE GOES THE 9 TAILED FOX SIDE OF HIM......................................................................................................................................................................................YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM GOING TO
WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I USED MORE THAN 1000 CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WAS WHY I WAS TYPING SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HIS EYES ARE STILL RED WITH BLACK SLITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BWTF???????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY IS HE STILL ACTING MORE LIKE NARUTO????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!uh o..............that doesn't look good......

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay That's a good part. :D

message 35: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i dont wanna read a big sentence D*:

message 36: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

never mind........ there's gonna be more....fair warning....

hmmmmmmm.. I don't feel like watching ep 43 right now....i want to re watch a episode.... should I...? there's so many to watch... AND 3 movies.....GAH! guess no re watching when im only episode 43.... espicially since they're FREAKING 243 EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PROBABLY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
Chibi Naruto Pictures, Images and Photos
SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 37: by Omar (new)

Omar (olezky) | 18 comments i hate anime .____.

message 38: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

i hate you.
Naruto Alchemist Pictures, Images and Photos

message 39: by Drake (new)

Drake o.o i like the kitty dude pic ish CUTE!!!!! :D i wuv the ears and tail XD

message 40: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay FMA and FRUITS BASKET GEEK!!! wrote: "never mind........ there's gonna be more....fair warning....

hmmmmmmm.. I don't feel like watching ep 43 right now....i want to re watch a episode.... should I...? there's so many to watch... AND..."

In Japanese, there's about 320 episodes out, and in English, there's 210.

message 41: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

ok,good. although, they probably are going to put the other episodes in english...

that's gonna kinda suck, and kinda rock, at the same time....
Harry Potter Pictures, Images and Photos

message 42: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Do you watch it in English or Japanese with English sub?

message 43: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

ENGLISH!! ENNNNNNNGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIISSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT THEY ARE SAYING IN JAPANESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVEN WITH THE ENGLISH SUBTITLES.

message 44: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Oh, I was just wondering, because the only show I watched in Japanese with subtitles was Vampire Knight, and that show didn't end too well...

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

O...K?ever seen fruits basket? the author of fruits basket is the same as vampire knight...Natsuki Takaya, i think...

message 46: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay No, the author of Fruits Basket is Natsuki Takaya, and the author of Vampire Knight is Matsuri Hino. Matsuri Hino also does Meru Puri. That manga is adorable! You should check it out.

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

natsuki takaya did something like that...i cant remember what it was called though...

message 48: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Maybe... darn, I can't remember it either. My sister has it, but I'm too lazy to go downstairs and find out what it is :P

message 49: by xXRossiya AruXx, Short term memory anime luver person!!!!^_^ (new)

ha ha!! i would be too!

message 50: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay It's Phantom something... Oh well!

« previous 1