Zelda Rocks your Socks!! discussion

Twilight Princess > Where are you in the game?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 57 (57 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 722 comments Mod
I just got the Master's Sword

message 2: by Shelby (new)

Shelby | 1 comments I've beaten it a coulpe of times. on my new acount, I just got to the Zora level thing.

message 3: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I just passed that (for the first time)

message 4: by Laurena (new)

Laurena I just beat it, and started it again... my brother deleted my file accidently, and I started again... I'm in the first villiage!

message 5: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

my brother saved his game over mine, so I had to start over...

message 6: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 64 comments sad.....

im in the twilight temple thingy....

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie i am fighting the troll things on the boars, how do you get past them. i am on my horse, and i just got the iron boots.

message 8: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Oh wonderful!

message 9: by Nathan (new)

Nathan | 64 comments Thats like my favorite part!

Well, you just fight them until they all die! lol

message 10: by Katie (new)

Katie Funny, i got past them, now i am at the water temple,

message 11: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I just beat that one ice mansion place

message 12: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments The ice mansion was sooooo annoying, it is the level I hate most.

message 13: by Anna (new)

Anna (annajade) | 10 comments I'm in the desert for the 3rd time(have you been to the cave of ordeals it's awsome)

message 14: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Yes, I've beaten the cave once.

message 15: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

ah! I'm in ganon's castle and my game BROKE! >:E I'm so upset!!!!!!!

message 16: by Rachael (last edited Mar 19, 2011 03:45PM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments That's terribly dreadful.

message 17: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I KNOW >.<

message 18: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Augh! That happened to me too. It's horrible!! >:(

message 19: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I JUST FINISHED!!!
AHHHHHH!
I love this game.
I think I will start over.
I need to finish skyward first though

message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "I JUST FINISHED!!!
AHHHHHH!
I love this game.
I think I will start over.
I need to finish skyward first though"

Have you done where you tried to get 100% completion in getting all the heart pieces, bugs, and doing the pit of 100 trials thing? It was so much fun getting the bugs and heart pieces but the pit in the Gerudo Desert was super hard and I totally wouldn't have beaten it without the magic armor.

message 21: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

oh not yet! I usually try to do that as I play! Did you get all the poes??
I don't remember the pit at all... OH wait! I lied, I do remember! I gave up. hah!

message 22: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments You haven't really beaten the game until you get everything! ;)

message 23: by Rachael (last edited Aug 20, 2012 10:26AM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "oh not yet! I usually try to do that as I play! Did you get all the poes??
I don't remember the pit at all... OH wait! I lied, I do remember! I gave up. hah!"

I've done everything, gotten all the poes, bugs, heart pieces, and the pit. It was all really fun though like I said the pit was really challenging. So was finding all the poes, especially since some only appear at night.

message 24: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I don't like catching bugs. It's a pain.

message 25: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "I don't like catching bugs. It's a pain."

It's worth it to get the bigger rupee bags though.

message 26: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments That's true. It's annoying when you find a treasure chest with rupees and you have to put it back. I like playing the game better than collecting Poes and bugs though.

message 27: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "That's true. It's annoying when you find a treasure chest with rupees and you have to put it back. I like playing the game better than collecting Poes and bugs though."

At least that is an improvement from previous games though where you were forced to collect the rupees and you had no room for them.

message 28: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Yeah! I hate that. It's such a waste. But in Twilight Princess sometimes I forget about them, so they just sit there.

message 29: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments I hate the test to get the MS. i just used the guide, but it disappeared

message 30: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Oh, and I have a save in Ganon's castle for when i want to make my thumb sore, but it's worth the bragging rights "my thumb defeated Ganondorf MWAHAHA"

message 31: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments I wish there were save points in the cave of ordeals, 'cause boy that place made me so angry. One time I made it to the three darknuts and then died, by the way that sword thow thing they do is cool, yet annoying

message 32: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Andrew wrote: "I hate the test to get the MS. i just used the guide, but it disappeared"

I figured that out by myself! ^_^

message 33: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Good I should see if I can 2 years later

message 34: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Do you play the Wii one or the Gamecube one?

message 35: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Andrew wrote: "I hate the test to get the MS. i just used the guide, but it disappeared"

I can see how it could get pretty annoying but I've always enjoyed figuring it out myself.

message 36: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I only use walkthroughs if it's impossible and I've been trying for days or weeks.

message 37: by Rachael (last edited Mar 07, 2012 08:56AM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Andrew wrote: "I wish there were save points in the cave of ordeals, 'cause boy that place made me so angry. One time I made it to the three darknuts and then died, by the way that sword thow thing they do is coo..."

I nearly died in the room with the two huge birds and the one iron knuckle, also in the room with the three of them. I used the magic armor you can get in Malo's Shop in Castle Town and I still nearly died. The thing that saved me was I had all my bottles filled with fairies and one with fairies tears. I think I used the fairies tears because I thought to myself, if this isn't a desperate enough measure to use them for nothing will be so I'll never use them on anything else anyway.

message 38: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments I play GameCube. So do I just keep donating money, so malon can buy the shop?

message 39: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Me too! I saw it used at Gamestop and I had to get it.

Are you talking about the Malo Mart?

message 40: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Yup

message 41: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments I actually got it for Christmas, I didn't have my wii back then

message 42: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Andrew wrote: "I play GameCube. So do I just keep donating money, so malon can buy the shop?"

Yeah, keep donating and eventually he'll be able to buy it.

message 43: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I just got farther than I was before my game erased! I'm so happy I can finally go somewhere new. It was hard because usually when I see a new room in a dungeon, that's a sign that I'm going in the right direction, but I had already beaten the dungeons so I couldn't tell what was new or not. Also, I didn't want to play because I wasn't really motivated to do something I already did, especially around the monkey dungeon and the water dungeon.

message 44: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Anyone know how to get Ruppees really really fast?

message 45: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Cut the grass at Hena's. She has lots of grass, so you can get lots of rupees.

message 46: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments In Hyrule field south of the castle, north of Ordon there is a spot where you can dig that has lots of fish so it is very easy to catch something nearly every try even without bait. There is a good chance of fishing up rupee bags.

message 47: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments THX I hope it works

message 48: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I beat Ganondorf a little while ago and now I have to go back and get everything like the Heart pieces (Right now I have 14 hearts.) and bugs and stuff... I never got around to buying the magic armor either. ^^' I just got the Bridge of Eldin back (I should have had it a long time ago! ^^;) and finished the Cave of Ordeals (First try! :D ). It was easy at first, but wow, it got harder later. I guess that magic armor would have helped me. Oh well.

message 49: by Rachael (last edited Apr 14, 2012 08:20PM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "I beat Ganondorf a little while ago and now I have to go back and get everything like the Heart pieces (Right now I have 14 hearts.) and bugs and stuff... I never got around to buying the magic arm..."

You. are. amazing. I had to use the magic armor and one of my fairy's tears. I also can't believe you got it on your first try! True, it only took me two tries but still. :)

message 50: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Hee hee, thank you! ^^ I just took all the battles slow near the end, particularly the 49th floor with the three Darknuts. I didn't want to get them all at once because then they'd all charge at me at the same time. I also really took advantage of the Chus, the hearts buried in the ground, and the ledges (I attacked with bomb arrows before I dropped down to the enemy's level.).

« previous 1