Zelda Rocks your Socks!! discussion

Wind Waker > Where are you in the game?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 722 comments Mod
I'm...idk...oh yeah!! my game just got deleted, GRRRR! so I'm just about to the part where you start collection the triforce pieces

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I have no idea :\ I haven't played in like, a year.

message 3: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I haven't played it much lately cuz my game was erased

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) That stinks...!!

message 5: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

yeah! I had already beaten it and was in my awesome clothes and everything!!!

message 6: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oh no! That really stinks!!!!

message 7: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

yeah! it does! well, at least it wasn't Animal Crossing that was deleted...even though every other game on that card was...(my whole card was formatted)

message 8: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I'm so sorry...!

message 9: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

that was a sad day...

message 10: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) I can imagine...

message 11: by Laurena (new)

Laurena I'm not positive, but I think I have that boat.

message 12: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Pardon?

message 13: by Laurena (new)

Laurena You know that dragon boat thing that can talk to you? Well I just got that, and went to the first island.

message 14: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Oh, that's fun :D

message 15: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I like the boat!

message 16: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments I've never heard of a card getting formatted, does it happen randomly or what?

message 17: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

It happened to me when my sister pulled it out of the gamecube while a game was still saving.
They really mean it when they say "Do not remove card or turn off the power" when you save.

message 18: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Oooooh, yeah. That would be a good idea to not remove the card.

message 19: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

yeah....

message 20: by Nina Sakura (last edited Feb 15, 2012 09:27AM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments My Twilight Princess game broke too 'cause the memory card CORRUPTED! >.<

I was playing Wind Waker with the Action Replay and I accidentally found the Triforce... I ran out of there really fast. I always go around the world on the magic Deku leaf (infinite magic) because the boat won't let me go anywhere without a sail.

message 21: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Wait slow down. What's Action Replay? How did you get infinite magic? You can get the sail on Windfall at the Island shop.

message 22: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Action Replay is a cheat device. I got infinite magic by using a cheat on the Action Replay. Apparently the game gets confused because I cheated to get a sail, but I didn't actually "get" one the real way, so I "sail" on the leaf.

message 23: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Oh, doesn't that take longer than sailing normally would? I remember the leaf is really slow if the wind isn't the right direction and it isn't like you could change the direction of the wind in the air or the water if it was going the wrong direction.

message 24: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments It does take longer, but you get used to it. The boat can't boss you around either. You can even jump as high as you want if you have the cheat turned on. I usually set the wind direction before I travel so it goes a little faster. Now normally I don't cheat, especially on Zelda games. Honestly, I don't even remember why I chose to do this game. ^^' I did it on Ocarina (I made Link wear yellow and I made him jump and run really really fast, so I sped right past Mido.) because I already know what happens in that game.

message 25: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Haha, I can't quite imagine Link looking good in yellow but how do you do cheats on the Gamecube? Not that I would want to use it, because I think it would make it less challenging and fun. Did you do the cheats for Ocarina of Time on the Gamecube too?

message 26: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments He can wear a bunch of colors like brown and pink and stuff. I bought an Action Replay on Ebay. I almost always play my games, especially Zelda, the real way, but for Ocarina I wouldn't be spoiling anything for myself. I only have a GameCube Action Replay so I can only use cheats on that. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_R...

message 27: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments When I was younger i was terrified of sailing due to an unrational fear of big octos

message 28: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Those things are annoying.

message 29: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Whenever you don't wanna see em they show up, but when you look for them it's so hard to find them

message 30: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I know!

message 31: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments My best knowledge for finding them is, and I quote "watch out for circling gulls"

message 32: by Rachael (last edited Mar 19, 2012 09:02PM) (new)

Rachael | 362 comments Andrew wrote: "My best knowledge for finding them is, and I quote "watch out for circling gulls""

That really has helped me in the past. That is how I found the one (view spoiler)