Zelda Rocks your Socks!! discussion

Majoria's Mask > Where are you in the game?

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (HylianPrincess) | 722 comments Mod
I just got the Zora mask!

message 2: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Um. I'm like... in the first temple.

message 3: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

haha, i'm on the 3rd, so I'm not much farther

message 4: by Mallory (new)

Mallory (malloryrose17) Lolz, yay!

message 5: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

hehe

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Me and my bro are on the 4th temple but im trying to get all the masks, because i want Fierce Diety Link mask

message 7: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

My brother got that! Its WAY cool!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Some of them are hard like the one you have to buy for 999 Rupees

message 9: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

which one do you have to buy??

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury I finished the game a while ago... It's pretty fun.

message 11: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

yes

message 12: by Rachael (last edited Apr 06, 2009 09:21AM) (new)

Rachael | 361 comments The final boss is soooooo easy with Fierce Deity but when I tried to beat him as just Link I totally was failing so I put the mask on and beat him as Fierce Deity again. You can be fierce deity outside the boss's room. I watched this thing on Youtube and then my brother did it and it worked!!!

The one where you have to get the sun mask or whatever at the end is fake its impossible but the one that works is hard to explain and it doesn't always work because it is hard to do. It was cool walking around as fierce deity though!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Here is a whole walkthrough of zelda majora's mask. It helps you with EVERYTHING!!!! It tells you where all the heart pieces are and all the gold skultula's
Also it tell's you how to get the biggorons sword and thing like that. Plus there is more so check it out if you want.

http://faqs.ign.com/articles/377/3777...

Let me know if it helps you out :) Dillbobaggins

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments It took me FOREVER to get the stone mask.

message 15: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments I hated buying a mask for 500 rupees, I was like "Why are you making me do a spider house Nintendo!!!"
(You needed a giant's wallet from the ocean spider house)

message 16: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Andrew wrote: "I hated buying a mask for 500 rupees, I was like "Why are you making me do a spider house Nintendo!!!"
(You needed a giant's wallet from the ocean spider house)"

I actually enjoyed the spider house. I guess I just like the puzzle and challenge of finding all of the spiders.

message 17: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Yeah, it was kinda fun, except if you fail to do it on the first day you only get 20 rupees

message 18: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Oh yeah I'd forgotten about that, I did that once and it was super annoying.

message 19: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments The first time I did it it took me till the night of the final day, I got super annoyed I almost shouted "You wasted three days for nothing!"

message 20: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments That's where the inverted song of time really helped me out.

Mia (dead account) . (aquarianbaguette) I'm about to go into the Stone Tower in the game. I haven't played in a while though.

message 22: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

So I was playing it again on the 3ds and I just finished the Zora part and then lost all my data! I'm sooo sad!! Ugh.

Oh yeah, the game is practically impossible without that inverted song of time.

message 23: by Rachael (last edited Jan 24, 2016 09:27PM) (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "So I was playing it again on the 3ds and I just finished the Zora part and then lost all my data! I'm sooo sad!! Ugh.

Oh yeah, the game is practically impossible without that inverted song of time."

That's terrible! I still wish they'd made the remake for wii and not just a handheld console. (Truthfully not that I'd buy it either way because I just don't have the money).

message 24: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

They did a lot of remakes for the 3ds... I guess their way of making the most of the 3ds.