Zelda Rocks your Socks!! discussion

Twilight Princess > What do you think

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) | 722 comments Mod
I absolutely love the graphics!!!

message 2: by Laurena (new)

Laurena Me too! And how he starts as a goat herder.

message 3: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

When I first read about the basic plot, I thought that I'd hate this game, it all just sounded dumb to me, but now I LOVE it!!

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments I wish that they would remake OoT and MM exactly the same but with better graphics.

message 5: by Anna (new)

Anna (annajade) | 10 comments YES!!! They should.

message 6: by Ruth (new)

Ruth Yeah!

message 7: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

that's a good idea!

message 8: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments They should make Majora's Mask for 3DS. That would be cool.

message 9: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Yeah, I'm so glad they've done Ocarina of Time. I wish I could have the chance to play it. I hope they do Majora's Mask too.

message 10: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I want to play those games again so bad!

message 11: by Nina Sakura (last edited Apr 14, 2012 09:35PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments The end of Snowpeak is so cute! 1144

message 12: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

hehe yeah! ^^

message 13: by Rachael (last edited Mar 19, 2012 09:01PM) (new)

Rachael | 361 comments I remember that before I played it and I was just guessing at the plot that I thought that Zelda was the Twilight Princess because Hyrule was in Twilight. I totally didn't expect (view spoiler)

message 14: by Nina Sakura (last edited Mar 13, 2012 12:23PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Spoiler!
But I thought the same thing, that Zelda was the Twilight Princess.

message 15: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Oh yeah, how do you do the spoiler thing again?

message 16: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Put the word spoiler in between < and >, then write the spoiler, and after that put /spoiler in between < and >, (view spoiler)

message 17: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Well, the previews and the cover made it look like Zelda was the Twilight Princess. The way they had her standing with her hooded cloak up and her back turned. And of course, no one knew about Midna yet. Have you noticed, though the game is called "The Legend of Zelda," the subtitles almost never have anything to do with Zelda herself. I honestly just realized that myself.

message 18: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "Put the word spoiler in between , then write the spoiler, and after that put /spoiler in between , [spoilers removed]"

Thanks!

message 19: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments You're welcome!

message 20: by Nina Sakura (last edited Apr 14, 2012 09:34PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I think it's weird controlling the Cuccos. ^^;

message 21: by ✐Monica (new)

✐Monica | 1 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "I think it's weird controlling the Cuccos. ^^;"

What's the point of that, anyway?

message 22: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments ✐Monica wrote: "What's the point of that, anyway?"

I don't know, there probably isn't one.

message 23: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I don't remember that... you could do that?

message 24: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "I don't remember that... you could do that?"

Hit a cucco a bunch of times with your sword and you control it for a couple seconds.

message 25: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

no way!! I thought they just attacked you, like they do in OoT

message 26: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments I did too when I first tried it (That's the reason why I attacked the cucco ^^;). I was a little surprised when they didn't all chase me!

message 27: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

I thought that I did attack them to see them attack me and they did... but maybe not... wow, I wish I could remember.

message 28: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Zelda Wiki says:
"When attacked repeatedly, the Cuccos no longer call in the revenge squad. Instead, attacking them allows Link to control the Cucco for a few seconds, similar to how Seagulls could be controlled with Hyoi Pears in Wind Waker."
(http://www.zeldawiki.org/Cucco#Twilig...)

message 29: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

weeeeird. Now I have to try it!!

message 30: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "I think it's weird controlling the Cuccos. ^^;"

I didn't know that! I'll totally have to try it some time.

message 31: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments In ordon one of the houses has rupees a cuckoo may only access

message 32: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

hmm... maybe I did know you could do that.. I can't remember. I'll have to try again and see if its familiar

message 33: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Andrew wrote: "In ordon one of the houses has rupees a cuckoo may only access"

Do you know, is it the house you can never get into as a human because the door is always locked? If so that would be cool!

message 34: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Rachael wrote: "Do you know, is it the house you can never get into as a human because the door is always locked? If so that would b..."

Are you talking about Fado's house? I think there's a way to get in there. ZeldaWiki says the rumor "was proven untrue, and the only way to enter there is through either glitches or highly skilled techniques." There's also a video:
http://zeldawiki.org/Myths_of_The_Leg...

message 35: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

highly skilled techniques??

message 36: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "highly skilled techniques??"

Apparently... ^^;

message 37: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Oh, I watched the video, I understand now. I don't see why you'd waste your time just trying to mess with the game's coding..

message 38: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Hylian Princess wrote: "Oh, I watched the video, I understand now. I don't see why you'd waste your time just trying to mess with the game's coding.."

Well, if someone was really that curious, I guess they would want to... But if it were me I'd be quite disappointed considering what's in the house (nothing... plus you get trapped.).

message 39: by Hylian Princess , That's Princess, to you (new)

Yeah, seems pointless to me. It's hard enough to find all the bonuses intentionally added into the game for me to try to squeeze myself into every non-existent corner.

message 40: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Nina Sakura wrote: "Rachael wrote: "Do you know, is it the house you can never get into as a human because the door is always locked? If so that would b..."

Are you talking about Fado's house? I think there's a way ..."

Yeah, and thanks for sharing.

message 41: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments Have you seen youtube videos of hackers going behind doors in pokemon games, only to find a clone of themselves

message 42: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 361 comments Nope, I haven't played any of the pokemon games either.

message 43: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Rachael wrote: "Nope, I haven't played any of the pokemon games either."

I love Pokemon! Pokemon Red is my favorite.

message 44: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments I really like yellow, having my own pikachu would be awesome! I wish that you could start with an eevee like Gary though

message 45: by Nina Sakura (last edited Jun 26, 2012 03:06PM) (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Andrew wrote: "I really like yellow, having my own pikachu would be awesome! I wish that you could start with an eevee like Gary though"

Pikachu gets annoying after a while though. And it doesn't let you evolve it either. But Yellow is a good game too.

message 46: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 76 comments It is very awesome when you put yellow's pikachu in Pokemon stadium (it might have been stadium 2) it has much better sound and movement FX

message 47: by Nina Sakura (new)

Nina Sakura (SakuraNina) | 168 comments Andrew wrote: "It is very awesome when you put yellow's pikachu in Pokemon stadium (it might have been stadium 2) it has much better sound and movement FX"

It is pretty cool, but at the same time it's so unfair! Why don't the others get voices? >.< Like Wartortle?