Writing Passionates discussion

So...

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments So, can we not add books to the bookshelf anymore or am I just being stupid and not seeing the button?

message 2: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) wait what?

message 3: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments The add books button isnt showing up on the group bookshelf.

message 4: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) oh. huh....

message 5: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments And for you mods, how do you add moderators to a group you have created? Sorry if its a dumb question, but Im not too active on this site. I think this is only the eighty-second comment I have ever made anywhere in goodreads.

message 6: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) hee hee i know this one!

you go to the members page, and theres a thingy-thing on the far right of the screen/name saying 'add as mod' or something like that... at least i think its still like that.....

message 7: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments K thanx alot! And about the comments, this is more like my hundred and fifty-second, but thats not much compared to other over achievers. *coughcoughbrigid*

message 8: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (mimibird) hee hee youre welcome. XD lol

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller yup it's still is. Lmao about Brigid. :D

message 10: by Veronica, What the neck!? (new)

Veronica (v_a_b) | 2889 comments Mod
Actually, you can add stuff to the shelf now. I don't know who unchecked the box that said non-moderators could add books. So I checked it again, so you can probably go ahead and add books now.

message 11: by Sella, ov vey! i haven't checked this group in months. >< (new)

Sella Malin | 4530 comments Mod
yay XD

message 12: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller good work, Roni!

message 13: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments thanx! and um, how do you add links. like for stories and stuff?

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 5857 comments Mod
wha ... ? O_o wait why am i an over achiever? i'm confuzzled ...

anyway, how you post a link is you open the story you want to post a link for, you copy the url at the top of the page, and then you paste it in a comment.

message 15: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments sweet! thank you. And its not so much that you are an over achiever as much as it is that i am an under achiever. but seriously, where do you get the time to read books, read writing on goodreads, write your own stuff, and read and respond to all the coments made on this group. It boggles my mind.

message 16: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments Another question. How do you move pevious discussions to new folders? I suck at this MOD thing.

message 17: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments You click 'edit' next to the topic's name, and then switch folders.

message 18: by Josh (new)

Josh | 83 comments Wow! that was simple. Thanx!

message 19: by Kenzie (new)

Kenzie | 2838 comments No problem.

message 20: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ | 5857 comments Mod
Josh wrote: "sweet! thank you. And its not so much that you are an over achiever as much as it is that i am an under achiever. but seriously, where do you get the time to read books, read writing on goodreads, ..."

it's because i don't have a life. lol!

message 21: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1770 comments LOL

message 22: by Paige (new)

Paige Miller LOL What is a life, anyway? Never heard of it.

message 23: by T.O.L.I. (new)

T.O.L.I. (taleoflostink) | 1770 comments funny....funny....