Going Too Far Going Too Far question

opinions?
Abbie Crosby Abbie Jul 04, 2012 12:00PM
So this book is my honestly favourite ever book. What are other people opionions on it and anyone know any similar books? Thanks guys x

I didn't really care for the book and I'm kinda surprised so many people love it like they do. I thought the storyline was good and it had potential. I just thought the writing wasn't very good. When I first started it, I thought I missed a chapter or 2 at the beginning because there really wasn't a beginning.. it's like it started in the middle of the story. Also, I didn't like that she thought so little of herself because of her blue hair.. you did know she had blue hair, right? Cause she mentioned it like 100 times..

I did NOT like this book.

Wanda Hi Abbie, I didn't like the female's self destructive attitude. She just did not do it for me. I loved the male character but she made me dislike the ...more
Jan 11, 2013 03:19AM
Britt Same here, didn't like it.
Jan 17, 2013 07:51AM

I loved this book it's one of my favorites!!!!! It's not similar but it's a great book Something Like Fate or Vampire Academy series(one of my favorite series!!!):)

i really enjoyed reading this book. i didnt want it to end even though it ended pretty well . i just wanted it to continue.

I loved this book, but I did not like the ending

I loved this book. I’ve reread it at least 5 times. Something about this story just sticks with me. You should look into some of the author’s other books too.

I enjoyed this book very much.
Do I think that the love was rushed - Absolutely!
Do I think that the female character needs a good butt whooping - Heck Yes!!
Do I think that the male character was cute - Yes.

deleted member Oct 04, 2014 12:00AM   0 votes
I thought this said onions XD

I was really looking forward to reading this book. Its not that I disliked the book, I just didn't really love it either. There is way better material out there. Just my opinion.

I thought it was a very good book. It seemed very real which i found awesome. :) Good Book!

I loved this book because it was so raw and honest. I know there are certain reactions and attitudes that really did not appeal to others but personally it was refreshing to ditch the I-am-bad-but-turn-good-in-the-end, the characters (well the main ones atleast) realized they were into each other because of these bad and sometimes completely messed up attitudes, they had a past and crazy ideals but it made them them and right for each other and no one else (there human right? lol)