The Next Best Book Club discussion

Newbies Corner > Hi from Sandy Eggo

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kayla (last edited Jan 15, 2009 03:01PM) (new)

Kayla (kaylamee) | 1 comments Hello everyone! I'm Kayla. I currently live in California but I am getting ready to relocate to the East Coast. I'm glad I found this book club! I had a book club on my college campus but it unfortunately fizzled out.
(I also work at one of the those corporate bookstores which start with a B.)

Anyway, I just picked up this month's books yesterday. I'm excited!

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie (thenightowl) Welcome to the group Kayla! Get your shovel and mittens ready for the East Coast. It's chilly out here!

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather (hpduck) | 14 comments Good luck on the east coast. I will remain in sunny San Diego for now!

message 4: by Jessica (new)

Jessica | 1000 comments Welcome, Kayla! I too work for one of those corporate bookstores while I search for a job that will make use of my college degree.

Petra X has the munchies (petra-x) Hi there Kayla

I wish I worked for a corporate bookstore that began with a B, Kayla. Instead I own an independent bookshop that begins with an S and doesn't make as much money in a whole day as the B place does in less than ten minutes.

message 6: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 10021 comments Mod
Hi Kayla. Welcome to the group.
I wish I worked in a bookstore, tho i cant say I would get much work done, surrounded by all those books.......

message 7: by Lisa Julianna (new)

Lisa Julianna (lisajulianna) | 1053 comments Hi Kayla,

Welcome to the group...I with everyone else here wish I worked in a bookstore too. LOL :~)

message 8: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie | 49 comments Hi Kayla, welcome to the group... I agree with everyone else I wish I too worked at a bookstore!!

message 9: by Hayes (new)

Hayes (hayes13) Hi Kayla, welcome and happy reading. Good luck with your move.

message 10: by Eric (new)

Eric | 382 comments Welcome to the group and happy reading.

message 11: by Robin (new)

Robin (robinsullivan) | 997 comments hello,
I've been out of town for a few days and not on the board - just wanted to welcome you to the group!