teens and preteens GIRLS ONLY Realistic Fiction discussion

Free Books

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 16 comments There is a Web site called free books friday that gives away sighned copies of books in a drawing every friday. Go to http://teens.freebookfriday.com/ to sighn up to win, all they need is your name and email(they don'y send you random advertising don't worry). Or if you are an author, you can write to the web creator to enter some of your own books.

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 16 comments Hey Beckie your on free book friday! Did you get the idea from my post,that would be so cool!

message 3: by Beckie (new)

Beckie Yes I did Hannah! Thank you so much. Are you the group in forest hills? Because I live in kew gardens right near by! I've told a lot of other teen authors about the site so thank you thank you! :)

message 4: by Hannah (last edited Feb 02, 2009 05:55PM) (new)

Hannah | 16 comments I'm not from the group in Forest hills, I'm actually from Wisoconsin :), but some of the other girls in this group are. I joined because I liked the group description. Free book Friday is good publicity, some even better publicity, if possible, would be to get Stephanie Meyer to write about "Converting Kate" on her website. She mentioned how she couldn't put down a book called "Hunger Games" and half the girls in my school read it.

message 5: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 30 comments Mod
he he
most of us aren't
i just picked a random postal code...
anyway
good ideas! we should start an ACTUAL book club!