Nia Virtual Book Tours discussion

Hi there

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Kulman (AndreaKulman) | 3 comments Hi everyone. I am Andrea M. Kulman, author of The Drama Unfolds and Adventures of Charlie & Doo-doo "Not A Baby Anymore". My 1st book was released May 27, 2008. My 2nd book is in the cover & design department as I type these words. YAY! I am eager to find out more about all of you.

message 2: by Author (new)

Author (KilltheMessengerGemini) | 4 comments Hi, I am Johanna. I am the author of the historical, speculative sci fi, fantasy thriller "Kill the Messenger: Gemini". I love Nia.
Kill the Messenger Gemini A Small Novel by Johanna Nimley

message 3: by Christine (new)

Christine Verstraete (christine_verstraete) | 1 comments HI all, my book is a middle grade mystery. Might be fun if everyone had a virtual group tour on all our blogs? I'd join in. chris v.

message 4: by SassyMama (new)

SassyMama (sweet-sassycomcastnet) | 1 comments Hello, Everyone...my name is Shawnette...I'm not an author...but I am an avid reader of AA literature...my favorite genre is romance...yeah...I'm a sucker for the happily-ever-after...looking forward to sharing with you all...Happy Reading & Writing :-)

message 5: by Fernando (new)

Fernando (lopez_soccer_09_kool_ardilla) | 1 comments Hi, my name is Fernando and I like to read alot, Im not an author but I'll like to be one someday.

message 6: by Dorothy (new)

Dorothy | 1 comments Hello,
My name is Dorothy from Jamaica, NY...I'm not an author, just I do love to read...so that's a good thing. I hope and chat with many of you. so have a wonderful day.

message 7: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Kulman (AndreaKulman) | 3 comments Welcome to everyone. Thank you Nia for starting this group. It's GREAT!

message 8: by Josee (new)

Josee PLZ JOIN THE "BEST BOOK CLUB" ON GOODREADS IT'S THE ONE WITH A QUESTION MARK PICTURE, PLZ JOIN WE NEED FOR PEOPLE PLEASE JOIN

message 9: by Cheryl (last edited Jan 17, 2009 10:40AM) (new)

Cheryl Hi. I am not an author but a book reviewer. I love to read. I can usually be found reading three and sometimes four books at a time.

I love discovering new authors

message 10: by Dana (new)

Dana (niapromotions) | 44 comments Mod
Thank you everyone for joining. I'm so glad to have you all.

Dana

message 11: by Brooklyn (new)

Brooklyn Darkchild (brooklyndarkchild) | 8 comments I'm Brooklyn Darkchild. My book This Ain't No Hearts and Flowers Love Story came out late 2007. The sequel, We Still Ain't Got This Right will be out Spring of this year. I'm here to support Ms Dana and her authors.

message 12: by Felisha (new)

Felisha (sunkissedthoughts) | 3 comments Hello everyone, I'm Felisha. I am an advid reader as well as a an aspiring author. I enjoy socializing with positive people.

Look forward to exchanging great dialogue.

message 13: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (shigyrl30) Hi everyone, I'm Tiffany. I'm not an author but I am an avid reader. You can always find me curled up with a good book.