Tsubasa Chronicle discussion

WHO LOVES FAI?!?!?!?!?!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The Eternal Servant, (TyKatsuya) | 24 comments Mod
I LOVER THE FAI!!!!!

Isn't he LIKE OMG FREAKIN GORGEOUS?!?!?!?!

*purrs* He looks a bit like you, Jonah. You both have pretty blonde hairs. Jonah: . . . . Whatever.

Cheer up Jonah! OMG! HI KUROGANE!!!!!! Kuro: AT LEAST SOMEONE HERE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!! Me: Calm down, Kurogane-kun! I know who you are!

message 8: by Grantaire (new)

Grantaire (AmericaJapan) | 19 comments FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAI THE PREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTAH!

That was . . . really hard to read . . . .

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I LOVE FAI!

message 12: by Reisang (new)

Reisang | 7 comments Fai's preety cool, but kuroganes' a jerk, yet pretty cool, syaoran's a tight person, and i named my RPG character after him, and sakura's sweet, but mokona is by far the best. i want a list of all of his 108 secret techniques. i wish kuro-dono would be a little jerkyer, and help syaoran less, like he said he would in the begining.
by the way, my name's Reisang, and im new.

message 13: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 6 comments I love love love love love love love love love love love LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE FAI!!!!!!!!!! So much!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 In second is Kurogane, and then Mokona. <3

message 14: by Reisang (new)

Reisang | 7 comments no, mokona's the best.

message 15: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 6 comments I like Fai the most. :D I think Mokona is the cutest thing ever, though!! I love Mokona!

message 16: by Reisang (last edited Feb 16, 2010 09:42PM) (new)

Reisang | 7 comments i have a friend that would've been nicknamed fai (i swear they could have been twins), but then he got a hair cut, and looked more like teenage gohan (if you've ever watched dragon ball z, you'll know what I'm talking about.)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I love Soyaroan! >:)

message 18: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 6 comments Yeah, Syaoran is really cute. I love him lots, too!! Just, Fai is so sweet, and I love him so much! Hence the reason he is my picture. :D

message 19: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay | 6 comments Hey, I wrote this poem about Fai's past for school! It's a poem for two voices, so it's in two different columns, except if you put spaces on goodreads, it just smashes it to the left anyways, so I had to put in periods to space the words apart. It's kinda messy but... I hope you like it! :D

http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/6...

message 20: by Shion (new)

Shion | 9 comments FAIS AWESOME!SAYORANS COOL!SAKURAS SWEET!MOKONAS CUTE!KUROGANES TOUGH!YEEEEEAH!

message 21: by Reisang (new)

Reisang | 7 comments Peoples is crazy anime otaku's.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) This whole series is just good :)

message 23: by Shion (new)

Shion | 9 comments ditto^-^

message 24: by Reisang (new)

Reisang | 7 comments The manga's better.

message 25: by Shion (new)

Shion | 9 comments i like the manga,2.i always like the mangas better than the animaes based off of them, cause the mangas original

message 26: by Lila704 (new)

Lila704 | 5 comments probably cause u never seen the anime
anyway
i like the manga better cause its original too and it pisses me off when the anime gets things wrong
but the anime is better for fighting scences

message 27: by Reisang (new)

Reisang | 7 comments tru' dat'

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) I never watch the anime

message 29: by Reisang (new)

Reisang | 7 comments it stays pretty much true to the story except it changes after the book of memories.

message 30: by Lila704 (last edited Apr 20, 2010 03:44PM) (new)

Lila704 | 5 comments yahuh
kurogane's past is sad, i'm glad he met princess tomoyo

message 31: by Shion (new)

Shion | 9 comments im still stuck on bk 24 of tsubasa,& bk 14 of xxxholic!><

message 32: by Lila704 (new)

Lila704 | 5 comments lol in the 1st book it's like
Fai: Ah, I had to pay a price to the Witch-san.(Or sumthin lyke dat)
Kurogane (kuro-puppy XD): And i had to give my sword up to that damn BITCH!!!!
lolz

message 33: by Shion (new)

Shion | 9 comments haha!but so mean...

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) fai!

message 35: by Shion (new)

Shion | 9 comments fai-san...

message 36: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_mandeville) | 1 comments I think Fai is so awesome as well as the rest of the characters!! I love 'em so much!! Now I don't want to spoil anything, so, how many of you have passed the part where they are in the world where Kurogane and Syaoran are fighting demons for money?

message 37: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 3 comments I LOVE FAI!!!! HE IS ADORABLE AND HILARIOUS!!!!! I love all of the nicknames that he gives Kuropu and Mokona is my second favourite. SHE IS SO AWESOME!!!! I could say everybody I like, but sorry I don't have the time right now! So, that's all for now! ;)

message 38: by Najika (new)

Najika (Soul-Eaterlovers2435awesome) | 1 comments Kurogane is my fav by alot Fai is my second and Mokona is my thrid

message 39: by Mizore Evans (last edited Dec 10, 2012 04:35PM) (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 3 comments Reisang wrote: "Fai's preety cool, but kuroganes' a jerk, yet pretty cool, syaoran's a tight person, and i named my RPG character after him, and sakura's sweet, but mokona is by far the best. i want a list of all ..."

Welcome to the Tusbasa world! I want a list of Mokona's 108 secret techniques, too! Mokona is one of my fav's! :) Wow, I am really late on posting this, lol. ;)

message 40: by Mizore Evans (new)

Mizore Evans (goodreadscomtwinklingstar) | 3 comments Amy ♥♫ wrote: "I think Fai is so awesome as well as the rest of the characters!! I love 'em so much!! Now I don't want to spoil anything, so, how many of you have passed the part where they are in the world where..."

I have passed that part. You are talking about when they are in the City of Oto, right? I have passed that part in the manga and I am on that part in the anime.

message 41: by Kya (new)

Kya (kyazj) | 1 comments ^^ I proudly admit to being Fai's fiance!!

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Fai is so cute! ♥

message 43: by Mary (new)

Mary E I am a Fai freak!!!!!!!!♡♡♡