twilight lovers! discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Twilight Movie > Twilight movie update Kristen Stewart

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Mike | 2 comments What do you guys think? Kristen Stewart has been signed to play the part of Isabella Swan in the upcoming Twilight movie.
She's one of those highly touted up and coming actresses and I think she'll do a great job!
Production starts this February and the movie is scheduled to be released December 2008. Check this website for updates: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/

message 2: by Leah (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Leah | 2 comments I don't know much about her just what I've read. Hopefully she does a good job. I was reading an interview with Stephanie Meyer from a few years back and when asked who she would like to see as Bella she mentioned the girl who played in Lemony Snicket movie. As soon as I read that I thought that would've been perfect. Oh well, I guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes!

message 3: by Mandi (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments I think that either one of them could do good. I'm just excited for the movie!

message 4: by Alissa (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:13PM) (new)

Alissa (book_girl_14) | 1 comments I guess Kristen Stewart is okay. I had my heart set on Emily Browing ( I think that's her name, the girl from A series of Unfortuante Events). I'm sure she'll do a good job!

message 5: by Stevie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Stevie | 8 comments Hi all, I'm new here. :) Anyway I think Kristen will do a good job though my heart was set on Emily Browing too...but I'm more interested in who they're going to get to play Edward LOL

message 6: by Hyun Jung (last edited Aug 25, 2016 02:14PM) (new)

Hyun Jung | 7 comments i hope it turns out well! and it just seems to long until then! i didnt know the movie was coming out next year! on the website it said something about it all finishing in three years... :O

message 7: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments So that's the official person? Hmmm... he could do good I guess.

message 8: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Cedric Diggory? Boo!

message 9: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) I love Kristen Stewart and I think she'll be a fabulous Bella. Cedric Diggory or whatever his real name is as Edward...I'm having a problem with that.

message 10: by Ginger (new)

Ginger | 12 comments I'm having a problem with it as well. He needs to do something to his eyebrows...yuck! Clean him up, bulk him up, and *maybe* he'll do.

message 11: by Amanda (new)

Amanda | 2 comments yeah i think they could have picked someone better.

message 12: by Hyun Jung (new)

Hyun Jung | 7 comments cedric?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

message 13: by Stevie (new)

Stevie | 8 comments yeh his name is Robert Pattison...I think with a bit of work he could pull it off, not sure, I hope he can.

message 14: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) He's not hot enough! Edward is too hot for his own good. I didn't imagine him with a British accent but Diggory just isn't my cup of tea. Bummer.

message 15: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Connell | 84 comments I don't think they can find someone as hot as Edward! But I wish they could find someone a little hotter.

message 16: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 8 comments I agree, Cedric Diggory is my absolute last choice even if he was the last man on the earth to play Edward in the movie!! ARG!! It makes me so mad. I wish I could protest. =(

message 17: by Mike (new)

Mike | 2 comments Think Gaspard is a very popular choice by the fans, but I think he didn't get it because he was considered too old to look the part. That's too bad tho, I've seen a few of his older movies and he would of been perfect.

message 18: by Amber (new)

Amber (amberlynn) | 3 comments stephenie posted on her my space page "the twilight lexicon lomesir: every time someone says 'i don't want robert pattinson to be edward' because rob dosen't look like their mental image of edward a kitten dies. so shut up-for the kittens."
stephenie also posted that rob blew them away in the auditions and has a spot on american accent. give him a chance. i think he'll do an amazing job:)

message 19: by Jyv (new)

Jyv I don't agree that Gaspard Ulliel or Tom Sturridge would've been better - they're not my idea of handsome at all.

message 20: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) Gaspard Ulliel is cute but not that cute. I just think he'd have the passion behind Edward rather than the looks. I think he's cuter than Cedric Diggory, though.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Your right tom sturridge isnt handsome he is oooo wats the word. . . GOD DAMN SEXYPANTS!
IF YOU DONT THINK THEY ARE HOT THEN YOUR SMOKIN WAY TO MUCH POT!
JK your not smoking pot well i dunno r u?
well anyways if that offended you im srry.
i joke around alot with my friend, and they get super offended!
so plz dont hate me!

message 22: by Shannon (new)

Shannon Wallicik (shannon01) | 5 comments Just checked out the website posted by "Mike" and I think Kristen can pull of the role of "Bella". Still not sure of the role of Edward though- he definitely will need some work on his eyebrows and hair color but he does have a chisled statue like face, so maybe with some tweeking he could work!!

message 23: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments Robert is exactly as I pictured Edward, and hes a pretty good actor. I am unsure about Kristen Stewart because at first I didn't think she portrayed Bella well enough, but I am not going to judge her untill after I watch the movie.

message 24: by Ashley (new)

Ashley I think that both of the leading roles will do amazing jobs as their respective characters. I saw In The Land Of Women over the summer, and kind of thought that Kristen would make a good Bella. And, Robert Pattinson is freaking gorgeous, and I think he'll make a wonderful Edward. :]

message 25: by Ally (last edited Feb 26, 2008 04:47PM) (new)

Ally (vball_luver) | 3 comments Ok so Bella looks kind of like I imagined her to and I'm glad about that! I think that the actor for Edward will do an awesome job even though he can't look like how I imagined him!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

ok let's just say i don't like the actor for edward at all and bella is pretty much how i imajined her but a little less pretty(don't know why) i like the rest of the actors though except for edward's actor i want to see how robert(right) does as edward i am looking forward to the movie me and my friends are really excited about it. my friend bought the copy of each bood and already placed an order for the fourth. i'm dying to see the movie gawd why do movies take so long to film. have u guys seen the cars that are supposed to be in the movie i luv edward's and alice's they are the hottest chek them out on stephenie meyer's site

message 27: by Brighde (new)

Brighde | 137 comments I think that Kristen will do a pretty good job as Bella, because she is a good actress (from what I have seen her in) and she looks fragile.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

really i've never seen her acting so no idea

message 29: by Ranata (new)

Ranata Clark (thatchicknata) She was in a Lifetime movie called Speak and she played in a movie recently with that guy Adam Brody from the O.C. I've seen her in a horror movie too. She's not Bella to me but I like her so I'll accept it. I think Danielle Panabaker or the girl they got to play Alice would have been a better choice.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

really i don't know i want to see her acting then diss them on how bad they were or praise them but for some reason i don't like how alice's actor looks i think she should have been prettier and her hair should have been longer too i don't know why i just imagined alice to have long hair and a beautiful face

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I will say that Kristen is a good actress (LOVED The Messengers!). But she looks to stuck-up for Bella. Bella needs to look soft and gently. Kristen just doesn't have that going on.

message 32: by Susan (new)

Susan | 2 comments I once read an interview that Harrison Ford gave when he was filming the film adaptation of a Tom Clancy novel, "Patriot Games"...He said that people were butting heads with Clancy over how the film differed so much in some respects from the book he wrote. Ford's response to that was, "of course it will differ...a movie and a book are two different forms of media, and one doesn't necessarily translate well into the other." A book has all the advantages of interior dialogue that a movie can't always have, and segues that make sense in print won't make sense at all in a movie. I am willing to let the people making the movie run amuk with it...as a point of comparison, I have yet to be disappointed with a Harry Potter movie, but that's because I wasn't expecting that the movie would be exactly like the book. Frankly, they got the big stuff right, and I was grandly entertained by both. BTW, as casting choices go, they certainly got Emmett dead-on (pardon the pun ;)

message 33: by Mayuri (new)

Mayuri Kasaraneni (kmayuri) | 38 comments i wonder who jacob is gonna be????
he better be cute
i think Kristen Stewart will be good as bella cause bella is supposed to average not amazingly beautiful

message 34: by Jordan (new)

Jordan | 9 comments Your right, Bella needs to be kinda childish in a way, like you said, "soft and gently", Kristen is kinda older looking.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

That is exactly what I mean! THANK YOU!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

i don't like kristen too much but i want to see her acting before i diss her and Jacob better be damn hot cause i love him and i really want him to look like what i imagine him to look like but i will always love jacob no matter wat

Romance.randomness.and.regret (romancerandomnessandregret) | 1 comments I think that Robert Pattison is a wonderful actor, but after seeing him in Harry Potter, it kinda blew it for me. Even so, he looks wonderful as Edward in the pictures from Stephenie's website. If you don't know what the Cullen Family now looks like, visit her site and be amazed!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.