twilight lovers! discussion

New Moon Movie > Vanessa Hudgens?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Rachel (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:43AM) (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) ok so am i right that vanessa hudgens did NOT audition for new moon?? please say yes...

message 2: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments What? SHE BETTER NOT HAVE!

message 3: by Mimi (new)

Mimi (Mimibird) OMG YOURE KIDDING ME!! oh, the shame new moon would have if she tried out for it.... *shudders at thought*

message 4: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw I would just.... *shudders*
For who?!

message 5: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

Stephanie | 4175 comments Mod
I heard that was just a rumor...good god I hope it is.........

message 6: by Veena (new)

Veena (Veena811) I hate Vanessa Hudgens she is a gutless little weasle!

message 7: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) wow thats harch veena...and i totally agree 100%. i dont like her AT ALL and she better not b in new moon or have nything to do w/ twilight

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Nicole oh i hate her but i think she is. oh i may already hate the movie. if she does make it, remeber she has to cut off her hair!!! heheheee

message 9: by Codi (new)

Codi who would she play?

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole leah! she would make a horrible leah though

message 11: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) i guess she might have tried out for leah. the last thing i saw was that it was all a rumor, but i just wanted to confirm that...i'm glad you all feel the same way i do

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole i really do hate her so much! esspeacially after she took those innapropriate pictures!

message 13: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade Ok, two things-

First, the Vanessa Hudgens thing was JUST A RUMOR, thank God. I might have killed myself if she had been in it! Um jk but still, I wouldn't have seen the movie for quite a while!!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not a very good actress!!!!!!!!

And also, Leah apparently isn't in New Moon, but will be in Eclipse. That's what I heard.

message 14: by Sydney (new)

Sydney (edwardshott) | 16 comments omfg there not putting leah in new moon thats stupid well not really she doesnt really hav to be in it till eclipse but i freakin hate venessa hudgens she better stick to retarded hsm i hate those movies it doesnt hav a good plot wat so ever

message 15: by Swati (new)

Swati  (readerforevergmailcom) | 27 comments EW! but whose part did she want??

message 16: by Taylor (new)

Taylor | 3 comments seriously if she thought she could be leah she is sadly mistaken. I seriously hated every hsm movie and she should definitely not be a good werewolf.

message 17: by Shelby (new)

Shelby OMFG!!!!!!!!!
Hale no!!!!!
she is so not the type for any character in this movie!!!!
ewwww.....

message 18: by Jade (new)

Jade I know!!!
GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by jake4evs (new)

jake4evs (smyle94) | 8 comments SuMm3r:] wrote: "U kno robert patterson mite be kicked off the cast of Twilight"

wait y r they gona kick out robert pattinson???

message 20: by Mariela (new)

Mariela (Queenscove) i like vanessa but i don't want her to be in twilight series. she has her own series of movies let this one unfold without her. i don't think she is the type for any of the characters. i hope she won't be in the movie!!!!!!

message 21: by Jade (new)

Jade Maybe she could be Jane!! EVIL!!!!

message 22: by Jade (new)

Jade NOT!!!!If she is in ANY of the movies, I will not see them!!!

message 23: by Destine (new)

Destine | 8 comments noooooooooo!!!!!!! we do not need no high school musical bratz in new moon or any of the movies this is not no music or dance movie. EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW i pray she doesnt get it

message 24: by Sruthi (new)

Sruthi (17sruthi) | 9 comments She's a terrible actress! She should not even be acting in my opinion! -_- (unhappy).

message 25: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Smith (Literatepea) SHES TRYING OUT FOR LEA CLEARWATER!!!!! I HATE HER!!!!!!!!

message 26: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) woah woah woah. leah isn't gonna be in the script?! are you kidding me?! and pattinson might be kicked out?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! i HATE it when they switch actors! gaaah

message 27: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) well i guess as long as leah is in eclipse then it's ok. but not the switching edwards. that is so uncool. gr.

message 28: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 211 comments she did- but she didnt make it...

message 29: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 211 comments Sruthirocks wrote: "She's a terrible actress! She should not even be acting in my opinion! -_- (unhappy)."

well. niether did kristen stewart. but then bella is well... its not to hard to be that girl...

message 30: by Zoe (new)

Zoe (ZoeZ) | 1 comments omg! u know u spelled leah's name wrong!?!?!?!

message 31: by Chloe (new)

Chloe Smith (Literatepea) oopsie i was typing fast. But they arent changing edward, go to imbd.com and search 'new moon' and you can see the cast members that have signed on so far.

message 32: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (new)

I don't think that they will ever replace Robert because like I have said before Summit is all about the money and they have to know that replacing him would upset tons of fans and thats where all the money is...lol

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She auditioned to be Leah. I think.

message 34: by Stephanie, Loves Vamps and Werewolves but Zombies scare me!! (last edited Jan 17, 2009 11:08AM) (new)

as far as I know the whole thing was a rumor....I really don't want her to be in any of the movies...but I know for sure she won't be in New Moon because the screen writer didn't even write Leah in....As far as Kristen goes I have heard that she will be in all of the movies that they make!

message 35: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade YOU GUYS, IT WAS ONLY A RUMOR!!!!!! The people that are working on the movie released an official statement saying that IT WAS ONLY A RUMOR!!!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Vanessa Hudgens is that girl from High School Musical right???

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

THE SCREENWRITER DIDN'T EVEN WRITE LEAH IN!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

And yes she is that girl from high school musical.

message 39: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I am crying! I don't like Leah but that is not fair!
D:

message 40: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) well if leah is in eclipse then i guess thats ok...cuz she doesnt have a really big part in new moon. but i would like it more if she was in new moon cuz i luv her shes awesome!!

message 41: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I would, but I would hate it.

message 42: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 77 comments I can't stand her!! Her voice is annoying just talking and when you think it can get no worse, she starts to sing. Also, she is totally wrong for leah. Her face is too little-girlish. it is not sharp and angular enough. She may be tan but she does not look like she could be of native-american descent.

message 43: by Ian (new)

Ian | 12 comments Well new moon was the worst in the series anyway, so I guess that would make it even more medeocre. I'm just looking forward to Eclipse.

message 44: by I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa*, and Twilight! (new)

I ♥ Luke Castellan *Alexa* (I_Love_Jacob_Black_95) | 3164 comments I liked New Moon. It was interesting to learn more about Jacob, and Bella was ffffuunnnnnnnnyyyyyy! The Volturi were really cool also.

message 45: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 77 comments i loved new moon. It was my favorite in the series. I loved getting to know jacob and Bella was too funny.

message 46: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i didnt like new moon that much it was too depressing...eclipse was my favorite

message 47: by Ian (new)

Ian | 12 comments I just didn't like it because it showed how insensitive Bella is. I did like how Jacob developed in the book though into a werewolf, can't wait to see that in the movie.

message 48: by Amira (last edited Jan 20, 2009 10:10AM) (new)

Amira (liightningbolt) Sad news about Leah not included in New Moon. That sucks.

message 49: by ♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (last edited Jan 20, 2009 05:21PM) (new)

♥M♥A♥R♥I♥E♥ (mariehastings) | 41 comments I like Leah, though…she's a good character.

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachel-g) i'm pretty sure that taylor lautner is going to be in new moon...i think i saw it on meyer's website

« previous 1