Debate discussion

Non-debating discussions (SA) > KENNY'S GONE!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 84 (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments Kenny is gone! As in, gone gone. His dad blocked goodreads! No more kenny! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

message 2: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments WHAT!? WHY WOULD HE BLOCK GOODREADS!?!?!? OH, WAIT, CAPS....anyway, why? kenny was funny.... if creepy... :/

message 3: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments Awww, well since you live by him give him my regards, Lela. And tell him his dad is STUPID ;D

message 4: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments though, you may not want to say that directly to his dad... i do agree though... :/

message 5: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments Yeah I'll tell him that from you guys! :) I've never met his dad so I'm not going to be saying that to his face thanks for the warning though monolith. I can't believe he would do that! It's messed up!

message 6: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments did kenny give you a reason why? or is his profile just gone ot something? hmm.... like, if it was myspace or some kinda krap like that, it'd make sense, but GOODREADS!? come on...

message 7: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments MESSED UP BIG TIME! I would kill my parents . . . o.O I did NOT just say that

message 8: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments niiiiiice... hahaha...

message 9: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments *thinks* Lela, is it okay if I come to SLC and stalk Kenny's dad then kill him when i am sleeping? its not too far away lol

message 10: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) OMG!!!! GOODREADS IS SOOOOO SAFE!!!! thats SO stupid to like the most huge, stupidest extent. that BLOWS like a friggin HURRICANE!!!!

message 11: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments yes. yes it does.
:(

message 12: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments I can see why...I mean, he talked a bit too much about where he lived and his age, but people who read aren't dangerous! And most of the people in our group are teenagers or younger anyway! He was probably one of the oldest people on here.
Kenny's dad, I respect your decision. Don't let him kill any more people, though.

message 13: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) i will miss his opinions, though. god, that really sucks.

message 14: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments yeahz... *sigh* ahwell, maybe we'll have to hire someone to be as weird as him, so we don't all go mad with boredom..

message 15: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments hahah lol. yeah, that would be a high paying job. advertisement:

We need someone to entertain us on an online Debate group so we don't go mad with boredom. Please be humorous, red headed, able to take insults/teasing/etc. and be downright hilarious! Thanks, the Debate group.

lol

message 16: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments hahaz...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

poor kenny.

message 18: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments D: Yeah, it's sooo sad!

message 19: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments so, like, goodreads isn't blocked on library computers, is it? hahaha.....

message 20: by Chandani (last edited Jan 16, 2009 05:39PM) (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are we going to do?!?! This is devestating! This is horrible! This is the end of the world!! (no not really but still!!!))

This sucks worse than when they closed Coney Island! This almost almost sucks worse than having to give away my dog!

Why block goodreads?? WHY???

Its like he DIED! Hes never going to say anything funny or sarcastic or just plain SCARY to any of us (besides Lela) EVER AGAIN!!!

I think i might cry.

message 21: by Emma the Dork (new)

Emma the Dork (cheesehead) seriously chandani?

message 22: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Lol i didnt cry.

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Awwww, NO FAIR!!!! And who blocks a website about books? I mean, not anything gross or stupid, but BOOKS. Reading, learning, all that crap. COME ON, WHAT THE HECK???

*sigh*, I won't be laughing as much... that just pains me so much.

message 24: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments I know. I'm so sad now. *snifle* I think i might cry again.

message 25: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments you spelled sniffle wrong. Just thought I'd tell you that. :P

message 26: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

message 27: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments LOL, Riley, you made Chandani wail, can't you tell this is an emotional time for all of us??

message 28: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments im *sob* so *sob* SADDDDD!!!!! *sob*

message 29: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments It's going to be ok, maybe we won't be heartbroken for the rest of our lives...

message 30: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments WHEN IM AN OLD LADY IM GOING TO CRY TO MY GRANDCHILDREN ABOUT HOW A VERY FUNNY FRIEND OF MINE DIED!

Lol probably not.

message 31: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments haha, nice... he's not dead, he's just gone...
or, maybe he's dead. i hadn't thought of that. this could be lela's "nice way" to tell us... hmm..

message 32: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments *sniffle*

message 33: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments lol i don't think she wants all of us to hate his dad for no reason, monolith/tigger.

message 34: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments wait, where did i say i hate his dad?

message 35: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments just thought of a terrible joke, cant belive im saying this but, "OH MY GOSH! THEY KILLED KENNY{'s account!} YOU BATH TURDS!"

{not a lisp, a turd in a bath}

message 36: by Seth (new)

Seth (ninjaaaaaofwritingbooks) | 544 comments lol. and monolith, I meant that Lela wouldn't tell us that, because then we might hate his dad.

message 37: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments Haha bath turds

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments I guess that's true.

message 39: by Riley (new)

Riley (booksarecool) | 2246 comments lol Eric.

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments How'd you come up with that one?

message 41: by Lela (new)

Lela | 167 comments Well...actually...it was really all his dad's fault he...i mean...*breaks into sobs and can't continue for a few minutes* I'm sure it was an accident...it's just...it's...it's...*hysterics overpower and she is left unable to do anything but cry*

message 42: by Arget (new)

Arget | 19 comments Oh no!!! Can't he just get on at a friends house? or the liberary? Why must he be gone forever?

message 43: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments no, weren't you listening? HE'S DED! dead people aren't allowed in libraries...
haha jk, i dunno, you'd think that would work...

message 44: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments bath turd is from a game i played

message 45: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments "they killed kenny" is from south park, though, right? i saw all of five minutes of that show and that's all i remember...

message 46: by Eric▲ (new)

Eric▲ | 716 comments yep. i could not resist

message 47: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments hahaha nice...

message 48: by Chandani (new)

Chandani  (Milkduds920) | 6408 comments WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so sad.....
:'(

message 49: by Emma (new)

Emma | 387 comments Wow, you guys watch south park?

message 50: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 644 comments i said i saw like five minutes... and that was all i remember, the stupidity otherwise wiped my mind clear of memory...

« previous 1