Terminalcoffee discussion

Pop Culture / Celebrities > Speaking of Dead: Mr. Roarke. (Salma Hayek's boobies)

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gåry! (new)

Gåry! (garyneill) Not to mention Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnn!

message 2: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments wonder if his casket will be lined with Corinthian leather?

Jackie "the Librarian" | 8993 comments Now, now, no tears now. Remember what Mr. Roarke always said, "Smiles, everyone! Smiles!"

message 4: by Sherry (new)

Sherry | 4 comments Da plane! Da plane!

message 5: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Oh, Saturday nights when I was a kid. "Love Boat" and "Fantasy Island." I was in TV heaven!

message 6: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Ok. I'm just going to ask. You think he did ok with the ladies back in the 70s?

message 7: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments Ricardo? You kiddin me RA? he killed. RM was a P.I.M.P. in the 70's. White suit, tan, touch of gray, cash money and an accent? Home movies at la casa were in Spanktra-Vision.

message 8: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Damn. Gotta me a white suit.

message 9: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Montalban probably killed with the ladies when he was in diapers.

Just recently there was some movie on TCM with Montalban in it. Don't recall the name, but it was filmed in the early '50s. He played some laborer working in a ranch and gettin' on with the rancher's wife. For the most part, he was bare-chested and sweaty. One could easily see why the rancher's wife was getting all moist down below.

message 10: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments Yeah, he was HAWT way before Mr. Roarke.

message 11: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24194 comments What's really freaky is that my wife and I were talking yesterday as she drove me to the airport. We saw a plane landing and she said, "De plane, de plane!" and we both launched into our lame immitations of Ricardo M as he talked about Corinthian leather and laughed how he would probably always be remembered for that one commercial.

Later we found out he had died, perhaps right about the time were talking about him.

Ripples through the universe? You tell me.

message 12: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) Speaking of dead Latino actors, and ripples through the universe...I killed Cesar Romero.

True!

For some reason, Cesar Romero came up in a conversation. I commented that I was sure he was dead. I later found out he was still quite alive.

The next day, he dropped dead.

Yep.

message 13: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments nice job gus. please don't mention selma hayek today

message 14: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Shit!! Kevin!! If she dies tomorrow, it's on you. ON YOU.

message 15: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments dangit. like the word YHWH. you are not even supposed to think it. my bad. everyone take a good look at the golden globes....i meant the golden globe award pictures. they may be your last time seeing "you know who" alive

message 16: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments I saw the red carpet picture, and all I could think was, "BOOBIES!" (That and, "Damn, she tiny!") (Except for her BOOBIES!)

message 17: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments Did you guys see her on the last 30 Rock? Damn. I mean, Damn.

message 18: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments yeah, her enthusiasm for the event was spilling out

message 19: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments She did the best macarena ever. That's all I'm saying.

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments macarena and cheese! va-va voom

message 22: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments I did not remember that from Dogma!

message 23: by RandomAnthony (new)

RandomAnthony | 14536 comments You're welcome. Heh.

message 24: by Gus (new)

Gus Sanchez (gussanchez) I would KILL to be her child right now, gettin' to feast on those giant boobies...mmm!

Okay, I'll stop.

message 25: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments poor ricardo. he dies and we all get worked up over SH. (i didn't say her name as not to give her the jinx of death)

message 26: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24194 comments YHWH

message 27: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments BOOBIES!

:)

message 28: by Félix (new)

Félix (habitseven) | 24194 comments Substantial rack, for sure.

message 29: by Kevin (new)

Kevin  (ksprink) | 11469 comments it sure did the golden globes a new meaning

message 30: by Meen (new)

Meen (meendee) | 1733 comments HAHAHAHAHAH!