College Students! discussion

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
We have some EXCITING news!!

But I'm going to let Audra tell it.... :)

message 2: by Spencer (new)

Spencer (spencerafreeman) what?! what is it??!!

message 3: by Spencer (new)

Spencer (spencerafreeman) that IS cool! awesome! now I def have to make sure I read it for next month :) way to go Audra!

message 4: by Jessika (new)

Jessika (jessikareads) This is great news! I've heard so many good things about this book and now I will definitely make sure to read it!

message 5: by Janet (new)

Janet Yay! That is so exciting!!

message 6: by Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner), The Founding Bookworm (new)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 4407 comments Mod
hahaha Audra..i know..i totally put you on the spot! i guess i should share how i was idiotic and accidentally emailed him back thinking it was you! soo..Audra CCed me on the email..and when i saw his response i figured she just forwarded it to me..and so i was SO excited that he was willing to do that for us that i just quickly emailed back thinking it was her..and i was GUSHING..lol..about how nice he was and how excited i was and basically just going ON! lol..and then after i hit sent i saw that it went to HIM. lol..so i emailed him back and apologized telling him the mistake..and he was SO nice lol..he was like..an apology was not necessary..you guys made my day TWICE today. Looking forward to your questions!! lol..so moral of the story is...i can't be trusted around "celebrities"..lol..and we need to come up with some questions for the man! :)

message 7: by Janet (new)

Janet Haha that is so funny but atleast you didn't for some reason like rip him or something! Haha :)

message 8: by Caiti Casey (new)

Caiti Casey Spiess (mrssteven) Hahaha I think I'm going to have to buy this book now.

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Wilkerson (misslaurenwilk) | 425 comments Haha. That's so hilarious! This is exciting girls!!!!! I can't wait!

message 10: by Leila (new)

Leila (leilasbooks) | 31 comments that is really great news :) I wish I could read it as well with you but I won't have time :(

message 11: by Bree (new)

Bree (breezybaby) | 144 comments this is extremely exciting!!

message 12: by Kami (new)

Kami | 15 comments Wow!! THis is so exciting. I actually just finished this book...I can't wait to ask my questions- there are quite a few.

message 13: by Annie (new)

Annie Hartman (anniebananie) | 242 comments This guy sounds so nice- the email story is SO funny.
I cant wait to finish the book and ask him some questions.
cool authors make my life :)