Presidential Debate discussion

45 views
I wanted Mitt Romney!

Comments Showing 1-44 of 44 (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (carriefinke) | 1 comments McCain would've been better than Obama, but I wanted Mitt Romney! Mitt Romney was the man!


message 2: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. YEAH GO MCcAIN!! ANd MITT ROMENY!!! I HATE HATE OBAMA!!!!!!


message 3: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. there was this girl and she was getting mad at me because i hate obama so here is our coversation.
Me: yeah he might not be all that great, even though every one thinks that he is so WONDERFUL. but i dont think he is. again my opinion!!
HER: Well you suck! Obama will be WAY better than Bush, at least.
Me: Gosh. i said "My Opinion." not yours
I am not racist or whatever. hes just idk.
Her: If you "idk", then why are you bagging on Obama? Could you rule the country (and practically the world) better than him? No? I thought so! SO QUIT TELLING ME THAT OBAMA'S GONNA SUCK! HE'S UNDER A LOT OF PRESSURE! JUST DROP THE SUBJECT AND LEAVE OBAMA ALONE!
Me: well obama is just well it doesnt feel right. No i couldnt rule the country and i dont want to. first of all obama has only been president for like 3 weeks so u cant say he is so great yet. wait a few years. second, i dont care if u like him or not. i can say what i feel i have right and so do u to say what u want. so y dont u quit bugging me about what i cant and can say. I HATE OBAMA and i am glad i said. ITS MY OPINION! I know its rude to say mean things about people. i also know i shouldnt judge him but i am! Oh sorry obama if u read this,but believe it many people hate u!

OMG! She was so mad at me!!






message 4: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Now, now, hate is a strong word, and besides for the next 4(8)years you have to deal with him!! There is no use in crying over spilt milk! And he is going to help our economy, from our downward slump that wz caused by President Bush!


message 5: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. i know hate is a mean word. what about I dont like him? better?
yeah true but i can say what i want. he better help our economy. but he might be ok. we dont know what he is going to do and not do. so we'll see.


message 6: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Exactly, because we have all seen what Bush has done, while Obama has only been in the White House for like what 10 days, and so don't judge yet!


message 7: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. yeah i know. but bush was pretty good. i know i shouldnt judge him yet but i can if i want.


message 8: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
But really, your not being fair! So do you want to debate me on their policys?


message 9: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. well i dont care what u think. i dont like obama and i could change later depending what he does. no i dont want u to debate on their policys.


message 10: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. yeah totally.
i am sorry for saying mean things about obama i am going to try and be nice.


message 11: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I agree with the title! I like Mitt Romney! If only he would've won the election he could take care of this economy crisis! Just because he's mormon, everyone hates him! That's so retarded. And I don't see why everyone's making such a big deal about Barack Obama being the first "black" president. He's half white. He's as much white as he is black. SO STUPID!!!! And I HATE it how if you say you don't like him, people say, "OMG! You're racist!" You freak, I don't like him because of what he believes.


message 12: by Kami ♥ (new)

Kami ♥  C. yeah. I would have said the exact same think as lindsay!


message 13: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (last edited Feb 14, 2009 02:44PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Lindsay wrote: And I don't see why everyone's making such a big deal about Barack Obama being the first "black" president. He's half white. He's as much white as he is black. SO STUPID!!!! And I HATE it how if you say you don't like him, people say, "OMG! You're racist!" You freak, I don't like him because of what he believes.

I kind of agree with you, just because you don't like Obama doesn't mean you are racist. On the other hand though, if you say things such as,"Keep the White House white," or "I don't see why everyone's making such a big deal about Barack Obama being the first "black" president" then its kind of racist, because of course its a big deal how he is the first African American (or 'black' as you said) because he is 'blacker' than any previous president we have ever had! So as you can see society has changed over the years!


message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I never said keep the White House white. That would be evil.


message 15: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments HE ONLY WON BECUASE HE IS BLACK!

"Change" YEAH A ChANGE FOR THE WORSE, STUPID OBAMA! I HATE HIM!

MCCAIN!!!!!!

I agree, we're not racist if we don't like him. I Have a very good friend who is black so you can't call me racist...

OBAMA IS HALF WHITE!

DID YOU KNOW THAT HIS AUNT IS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT

TINA YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING! LOOK WHATS HAPPENING BTO THE ECONOMY IT;S GETTING WORSE BECUASE OF HIS PACKAGES. You KNOW WHAT ONE OF THINGS HES SPENDING MONEY ON TINA???

RESTORATION OF HISTORICAL LIGHTS!!!!!

IM 13 AND I KNOW HES A PIECE OF CRAP!
AND DONT SAY THAT BUSH STARTED THE ECONOMY CRISIS CUZ HE DIDNT!

OBAMA WILL BE THE END OF AMERICA!



message 16: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments I wanted Romney to....but MCCAIN HAD A CHANCE!

HEY GUESS WHAT < THE DEMOCRATS ARE DISAGREEING! MAYBE THEY"LL COME OVER TO THE REPULICAN SIDE!WOULDNT THAT BE WONDERFUL!


message 17: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments "HEY GUESS WHAT < THE DEMOCRATS ARE DISAGREEING! MAYBE THEY"LL COME OVER TO THE REPULICAN SIDE!WOULDNT THAT BE WONDERFUL!"

It's the Republicans that are splitting, dude.


message 18: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments NOT AUH! what ledft wing new do u listen to stupid


message 19: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments republicsans are not spilitting its the democrats some dont like obamas heLTH CARE (LIKE THE REPUBLICANS) and other do (like brainwashed morons)


message 20: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments What do you find wrong with the public option plan?


message 21: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Other than the fact that it will cause private insurers to lose business.


message 22: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments :) thank you edwards girl...


message 23: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments ♫ Tina ♫ wrote: "Other than the fact that it will cause private insurers to lose business. "

But according to the rules of capitalism, won't the best care win out? That's what the Republicans in DC say.


message 24: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments How do u know what Republicans want, your just like Obama, hes doesnt give a crap about what Republicnas say, hes turing the democrats agaisnt each other, over health care!!!!


message 25: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments Because I watch and read the news. Here is a comment from Republican Rick Santorum from 2003 "In America, the best businesses make the money. Those that are behind the times, fade away. That's the beauty of capitalism."

I know about Republicans, because I'm not an idiot, like you. You don't even know what your party stands for. Your an embarrasment.


message 26: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments what do u care, your not even a repub.


message 27: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments Because to understand politics, you have to understand all opinions and outlooks.


message 28: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments so why arent u a repub?


message 29: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments Because I don't agree with any of the things Republicans believe. That poor people shouldn't be helped, that government should control gambling, drugs, etc, that war is good, that it is okay for the government to kill people, that it is okay to torture, etc.


message 30: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments The goverment SHOULD control gambling and drugs, they should control gambling becuase if they gamble to much they can drive themselves into poverty. People do not just gamble money, they gamble colledge savings, houses etc. So as you can see it can get pretty ugly. Drugs should be controled becuase they are dangerous and deadly, especially if given to children/teenagers or men with evil minds... Drugs are horrible substances and should only be used for medical purposes. And should be supervized.


War shows other countries/allies that we mean buisness, and that America will not be looked down upon. We will not just take a bomb, we will fight back. If you are hurting our friends we will come after you, we will strive for the best. We will get you a democracy, becuase that is fair for the people.

Torturing/Killing

I think and so do a lot of Americans. The Death Penelty is FAIR! If a person kills a person or a few people they should suffer a did the people that did at their expense. A terrosist should be tortured and killed. John McCain was tortured, just becuase he stood up for his country and he wouldnt leave a fallen conrads. He knows what it's like so maybe he wouldnt do it, but then again if you hurt America, we're gonna hurt you.


message 31: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments So Obama, you better watch what you do, you screw this country up...(^^^)


message 32: by Davis (new)

Davis (davismattek) | 283 comments "The goverment SHOULD control gambling and drugs, they should control gambling becuase if they gamble to much they can drive themselves into poverty. People do not just gamble money, they gamble colledge savings, houses etc. So as you can see it can get pretty ugly. Drugs should be controled becuase they are dangerous and deadly, especially if given to children/teenagers or men with evil minds... Drugs are horrible substances and should only be used for medical purposes. And should be supervized."

Every single part of that is a lie.

"War shows other countries/allies that we mean buisness, and that America will not be looked down upon. We will not just take a bomb, we will fight back. If you are hurting our friends we will come after you, we will strive for the best. We will get you a democracy, becuase that is fair for the people."

Why are we fighting in Iraq? They didn't attack us. We've only ever been attacked on US soil twice. Once in the Revolution, and again in World War Two. Your an idiot. You have no idea what you are talking about.

"I think and so do a lot of Americans. The Death Penelty is FAIR! If a person kills a person or a few people they should suffer a did the people that did at their expense. A terrosist should be tortured and killed. John McCain was tortured, just becuase he stood up for his country and he wouldnt leave a fallen conrads. He knows what it's like so maybe he wouldnt do it, but then again if you hurt America, we're gonna hurt you."

The problem is that torturing people doesn't work. We never get correct information out of torture victims. Sorry, once again, your a fucking moron.




message 33: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Davis wrote: "♫ Tina ♫ wrote: "Other than the fact that it will cause private insurers to lose business. "

But according to the rules of capitalism, won't the best care win out? That's what the Republicans in ..."


True.... But the Public option may or may not run them of businness so I guess we will have to wait and see...that is if they pass a bill with one it.


message 34: by Leah (new)

Leah | 341 comments True, lets wait and see.


message 35: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Yeah, you do realize that we'll have to wait for a couple years.


message 36: by Isabel (new)

Isabel (isabelsong) | 102 comments Mod
hey, if you want to talk about the health care, make sure you know what you're talking about, because tina just did a whole school project on the health care package.


message 37: by Justin (new)

Justin | 23 comments hello


message 38: by Justin (new)

Justin | 23 comments hey!


message 39: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (last edited Oct 20, 2009 07:44PM) (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Isabel- Percy Rox! Logan Lerman Rox! wrote: "hey, if you want to talk about the health care, make sure you know what you're talking about, because tina just did a whole school project on the health care package."

hehehe! lol i was up there for questions forever!!


message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

People please do not write these untrue rude comments about the president. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it doesn't mean you can start a hate group and post rude comments about someone with so much power, and someone you don't even know. You ALL are immature kids who do not know what you are talking about.


message 41: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Let me just say that I am a total democrat.


message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

THen why don't
you change the name to "President Debate?"


message 43: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Thats my plan.


message 44: by ♫ Tina ♫, EdWaRd's GiRl! (new)

♫ Tina ♫ | 63 comments Mod
Haha yup!


back to top