Roleplay HEAVEN!! discussion

Modderators chat > Request.

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 3 comments How about Forbidden Dream? which is like kind of linked into Forbidden love?

message 2: by Karina (new)

Karina i love that idea. i like reading books like that.

message 3: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 3 comments lol, thanx Karina thats really nice of you to say=D

message 4: by ♥Jenny♥ (new)

♥Jenny♥ | 3 comments ohh and thanx Greg for Accepting

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

It's like this roleplay where you have these characters that are from diffrent realms, or something like that, and they get together and have this interaction that you could only dream off, and have it forbidden by you realm all at once.

Like for example, Kendra the elf from the realm of Farr goes into the Forbiden Dream realm and meets Charles, the knight from the realm of Kandar. And they get together, even though their realms are enemies and hang out, have fun, and find love between the two of them in this magical place were no rules exist.

Those that help? I kind of just made it up on the spot, trying to tell you. There used to be an explination in the character box before it was deleted and redone by one of the mods.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

No problem. Glad it helped.

message 7: by Greg, The Deadly (new)

Greg Owens | 54 comments Mod
On that note, can i get one of the Forbidden MODS to post a explanation somewhere in the group? Think it would make everyone's life a bit simpler.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I was thinking Harry Potter and spy rp.

message 9: by Greg, The Deadly (new)

Sure....your a mod. Start it up hun. You got the power :D

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) How about... a Percy Jackson rp?

message 11: by Greg, The Deadly (new)

Yes, I want someone to do that ASAP. I dont know Percy Jackson but I LOVE reading the rp's.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

How do you not know Percy Jackson!?