Chicks On Lit discussion

Girl Talk > Lost

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Justine (new)

Justine (paperbackheart) I started watching right season three and had to get a lot of LOST discs from netflix. I watched with my room mates so we always had to wait to watch until everyone was available. I gave up and started getting episodes on itunes and watching whenever I wanted.

I like it because it's so hard to predict what's going to happen! I'm glad the shows creators keep everything so secretive because I am a glutton for spoilers and would ruin the whole thing for myself and regret it in the long run (like everything else).

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 303 comments I love Lost...I'm so ready for the next season to start!

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 369 comments LOVE LOVE LOVE LOST!! I watched all the seasons during my last spring break (haha..loserish i know..but my boyfriend and i had broken up and i was depressed.so i laid in bed and was instantly cured by LOST! Haha)

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather (andshewontsleep) | 19 comments I LOVE LOST! My boyfriend got me addicted to it right at the end of season 1. I cannot wait until next wednesday!

message 5: by Sandy (new)

Sandy (sandila) | 75 comments I can't wait!

message 6: by Meg (new)

Meg (megvt) | 3069 comments Love it!

message 7: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (misslaurenwilk) I have seen every episode and I am in love with Jack. That's right.. in love.

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 369 comments i'm with you on that one lauren! :)
sawyer isn't too bad to look at though!

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (hannah7299) | 303 comments I have a thing for Sawyer for some reason. His little quips about everyone are funny too. Although Jack makes me turn my head too. :)

message 10: by Joanne (new)

Joanne | 91 comments My best Christmas gift was the 1st 3 seasons of Lost, so I'm slowly watching the episodes again. There is so much I missed the first time around. Can't wait for the season to start!!!

message 11: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (missfryer) | 532 comments Just a few days away!!!

message 12: by Carrie (new)

Carrie (missfryer) | 532 comments Yahoo! My friends are having a party for it. I think I might dress up like something funny....the fog? haha!

message 13: by Monika (new)

Monika (marriedmurder) | 130 comments My husband and I are completely obsessed with LOST!
though, the show would be much better if they got rid of Kate a long time ago...I dont know, something about her charachter really bothers me. She is the one charachter I actually despise...maybe its just Evangeline Lilly who bothers me, I'm not sure
But everyone else on the show I love---especially Sawyer--he's sexxxxxy lol

message 14: by JSou (new)

JSou Lost is my favorite show ever, I mean EVER. I am literally counting the hours now until the season premiere. I can't wait!!!!! :)

Jamie (The Perpetual Page-Turner) (perpetualpageturner) | 369 comments yayy! I can't wait for tomorrow! especially since i hear we are going to have alot of snow..perfect night to stay home and watch Lost!!

I definitely have more questions now..and i think your daughter is right..it probably won't be until the last episode or near the end!

message 16: by Monika (new)

Monika (marriedmurder) | 130 comments just a couple more hours!

cant wait!

message 17: by Holli (new)

Holli I've been talking about this in the group TV We've Just Watched on Goodreads and there is speculation that the soldier girl is Daniel Faraday's mother and I've also read on other sites that some think Widmore is his father. Interesting.....

message 18: by Holli (new)

Holli Glad you found us over there Brenda!