Team Twilight discussion

Twilight the Movie > Breaking Dawn the Movie

Comments Showing 1-41 of 41 (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Massie (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:21AM) (new)

Massie | 60 comments I know its far off but...

K-Its a big contraversy--should there be a breaking dawn movie? They might not make it cuz of content and young fans and blah blah
I think they should!!!

What about you???

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I think they would put no detail into it, just like Stephanie Meyer did.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

but will they do it? hollywood always likes to find an excuse to make a movie more senual like in the twilight scene where they are kissing they made it way more senual than it should have been

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah...good point...

message 5: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i think they should do it...cuz imagine if they just finished it w/ eclipse. i mean yea shes pretty much chosen edward over jacob but jacob runs off at the end. i guss they could make some kind of ending like bella and edward get married at the end then thats the end of the movie...but still it wouldnt feel complete. jacob would never imprint

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

they should do it just try to not make it too senual keep it at a PG-13

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree colombina

message 8: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Christina♥  | 3132 comments Mod
i think they just show some way that Bella and Edward did it and make us all know that it happened...but not like show the whole process...just the start and the end...like stephenie meyer did.

message 9: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) I think they should..but how will they make Renesmee??
Oh, and they could kind of suggest that they did something..but not actuallly show it..

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

like they could show the two of them kissing fom the shoulders up

message 11: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeahh i agree!

EXACTLY what me and my friends have been talking about! Renesmee shes like the smartest baby ever...how would they make that?! shes like young but can talk read, walk, and is like super smart!

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) Yeah..and then kind of fallling on the bed or something..and then like fade out into the scenery outside the house/cabin, make it morning and then go back to the two of them asleep..?

message 13: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeahh that would work...but like how about like him ripping up pillows and stuff...yeah lol its wierd cuz like the honey moon lasts for awhile so obviously there gonna shorten.

and they would probably show them like making out...then like fall on the bed...then like fade out and show them laying together on the bed...

what about Bella's brusies...shes suppose to b naked when she looks in the mirror at herself with them...how abou that?!

message 14: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments haha ik bout that

but know how u were talking about renesme being like super smart and all that stuff. well my friend STILL cant get over how she was born w/ teeth. she thinks its the grossest thing ever! lol

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. if they do that then itll b good. but what about when bellas giving birth? what would they do for that?

message 16: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

ewww omg that will b sick...cuz shes like bleeding everwhere and her stomach is like ripped up and gross thats gonna be sick!!! ewww...but its so important they have to have it in the movie.

i think its sick too that Renesmee has teeth...ewww...

message 17: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) they might make it a little less gross but still show that shes going through extreme pain so edward has to change her

message 18: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol good point...

message 19: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Widya (nica88) | 1186 comments Mod
lol. whats mumu Carol?
yeah, however they must make BD become movie!
and im suree 80 % that they will make it! :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:44AM) (new)

yeah BD must be a movie if they are making new moon and eclipse.

maybe they could rip the clothing off her stomoach i mean that's the only part that matters

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

thats true. but its guna be hard to do that part. and yeah shes supposed to be naked. Nica i muumuu is like a longish loose dress

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary | 1348 comments isnt it a hospital dress?

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah like that.

message 24: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah she could b like wearing a shirt and underwear or something lol. I'm sooooo excited for BD! :D

message 25: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol :P I MUST READ NEW MOON AGAIN!!!! Ahhhhhhh my stupid friend had it lol! arg!!!!

message 26: by Sharkgrl920 (new)

Sharkgrl920  (Sharkgrl920) | 25 comments i read the series like two times THE ENTIRE SERIES LOL XD

message 27: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) lol i have a friend whos seen the movie 6 times, 3 times during the first weekend it was out

message 28: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (cmevans1) whoa...I'll probably watch it like 20x once I get the DVD..

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

me too! and that will be in the first day! lol :D

message 30: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

Caroline, u have a life...it's called TWILIGHT! Lol :P

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

haha

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma | 113 comments i think they should make the breaking dawn movie. i know there r a couple, er, scenes but peeps will hav 2 deal with it. though stephenie meyer worries that they cannot get an actress for renesmee. becuz renesmee looks diffrnt everyday right??

message 33: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

yeah...thats gonna b a problem...lol.

Caroline!!!! K so I wouldn't ditch a friend for a tv show cuz I could just record it...so idk but she sounds like she's being a bit mean...idk...lol just my opinion...

ILL WATCH MOVIES WITH U LOL!!! :D

message 34: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol good luck with that! :D lol! that sounds like it will b a bunch of fun! :P

hope ur crap friend gets better lol :P

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i would never ditch a friend for a tv show! but oo that sounds fun!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

haha. i bamf at drums!!

message 37: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol I love ROCKBAND! :D hehehehe...

I suck at singing!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

me too!!! my younger brother sings and gets so into it! its hilarious!!

message 39: by Christina♥ , ♥super duper lover of TWILIGHT and oh yeah Edward is mine!♥ (new)

lol! same with my little sister is sooo cute! (NOT) jk! :P

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol!

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

ik :D